The New Friend(s)

Finding Unexpected Love

For a moment the 5 seemingly shiny men just stare at us, then out of nowhere a tall and lean boy dashes towards me. He wraps his arms around me for a tight embrace. He looks at Lee Min Ho who is still holding my hand. "Does this," he points at our hands. "Does this mean she's our noona? She's reaaally pretty!" He steps back and bows, "I'm Taemin!" Another boy slaps Taemin upside the head.

"Where are your manners? I could have sworn I taught you better!" he looks at me. "Sorry for his rude introduction, he's still little." He smiles."Im Key, well, thats my stage name, but im really used to people calling me that." 

"Hi guys, I'm you.." I announce quietly. All of the SHINee members except Jonghyun give a little wave. Taemin looks behind me at Mi Nyu who is hiding behind Kang Woo. He looks at Kang Woo.

 

"Hyung, who is that girl behind you?" Kang Woo pulls Mi Nyu out from behind his back.

"Oh, this thing?" My Nyu slaps him upside the head. " She's Mi Nyu. She's just a little shy thats all. She is your biggest fan." Kang Woo rubs the back of his head.

Taemin skips over to her, "Hi, I'm Taemin!" He said with a smile. "Hyungs look! I already have more fans than you!" Taemin sticks his tounge out at them and keeps it hanging there.

"H-Hi... I'm Mi Nyu.." As soon as she revealed herself he gave her a tight squeeze, then kissed her on the cheek. I thought she was going to die of pure happiness at that moment. Lee Min Ho is no longer by my side, he is watching with a big grin. Taemin drags Mi Nyu to meet the rest of the members and I am left standing with Kang Woo. 

Key walks over to Kang Woo, "Oh look at this handsome young man!" He says while examining his face." What is your name?" 

"K-Kang Woo..." he says a little nervously. He takes him to the rest of the group and I'm left alone. I look at the group and notice the three boys that I haven't been introduced to yet are all looking at me. Two walk over to where im standing but the other one stays. For a moment our gazes lock and he turns away blushing. 

"Hi I'm Onew, nice to meet you." He offers his hand and smiles. I shake his hand then look at the short, tan and stocky guy.

"I would be suprised if you didn't know my name, but Im going to say it anyway because I like the way my name sounds. Im Jonghyun." I smile.

"Nice to meet you Jonghyu-" he cuts me off.

"Whatever." he walks away.

I look at Onew, "He's a bit stuck up, don't worry about him." says Onew. I look at Onew again.

"Does Minho not like me or something? I feel like he's avoiding me." I say kind of worried.

"I don't know whats wrong with him, he's normally not like this.." He gives me a reassuring look and walks over to Minho.

I am alone again but at that moment Lee Min Ho grabs my hand and pulls me around the corner. "You like it?" He asks with a smile.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused. He leans in close and has me backed up against the wall. His face is closer than ever before. He moves his lips close to my ear.

"Happy Birthday, you." he whispers. The feel of his breath on my neck is sending tingles down my spine. He pulls away and smiles.

"H-How did you know it was my birthday?" I ask a little confused. 

"Your friend told me." he grabs my hand again and pulls me towards the crowd. "Hey guys it's you's Birthday today. How about you guys sing her a Happy Birthday song?" The all start singing and then split into harmonies. Every one but Jonghyun. He is just standing with a scowl on his face. 

"Noona!" Taemin approaches, "Happy Birthday!" He hugs me again. "Now everyone exchange numbers with Noona!!!!!!!!!!!" Taemin pulls out his cell phone and takes mine. Everyone else is doing the same, even Jonghyun. Taemin takes Mi Nyu's phone and dials in his number. He looks at Mi Nyu, "Call me when your bored, then we can go on a date!" Mi Nyu nods shakily, trembling like she does whenever shes ecstatic. The smile on her face right now isn't going to leave any time soon.  My phone is passed back to me.

"So why did we just do that?" 

"So that we can keep in touch.." Minho mumbles quietly while turned away.  

"Let's just say..you will be seeing us a lot." Lee Min Ho says with a smile. My face scrunches up in confusion and Taemin points and laughs. This is all a lot to handle. Lee Min Ho, my birthday, Lee Min Ho, SHINee and LEE MIN HO.

"Sorry but I just can't help it any more," Key says while looking at Lee Min Ho, "Unnie, we are all going to the same university!" he says while hugging me.

"U-unnie?" I stutter.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________