The Misunderstanding

Finding Unexpected Love

incheon_music_wave__shinee_by_ravnwyng-d

It is as if the universe is revolving around us, and we are the only people in the world. For a moment, everything is silent. Then Lee Min Ho flips over and ends up on top of me. His gaze bores into my eyes as I search his face for a reason. He leans in closer and then is thrown backwards.

"you! Are you alright?" Kang Woo pulls me upwards in a jerking motion. I look at Lee Min Ho who is now rubbing his thigh that he was thrown back on. I rush over to his side, "I'm so sorry, are you okay?" I offer him a hand to help pull him up. He takes it and then dusts himself off. 

"Boyfriend?" he asks while nodding his head in the direction of Kang Woo. I shake my head and glare at Kang Woo.

"What was that for? Why did you push him so hard?" I ask while dusting off Lee Min Ho's jacket.

"He was on top of you! Why were you guys on the floor?! He looked like he was taking advantage of you!" He yells a little too loud. 

"It wasn't like that, I tripped and he fell too." 

"He should have got off then, he didn't need to hang over you!" he says while raising his voice a bit more.

"I don't understand why you are so upset Kang Woo!" I start shouting too. He balls his fists and looks down. "Because I like you."

I am speechless. Kang Woo never yells like this...

Why is he acting so strange? Lee Minho clears his throat. (If it's even possible) I forgot he was even standing there..

Kang Woo groans and trudges to his seat, not saying a word. I huff and trudge over to my seat.

It turns out Lee Min Ho's seat is right next to mine and on the other side of me sits Kang Woo. Lee Min Ho looks at me like he has something to say but then turns around again. Mi Nyu came back and noticed Lee Min Ho sitting next to me. "Lee Min Ho! Why are you here?" she asks, beginning to tremble with excitment.

"Some of their music was used on the sound track for Boys Over Flowers. So I thought I would come and support them." he says with a smile.

"Oh... would it be possible if I got your autograph then?"she asks shyly.

"Sure." she hands him a peice of paper and a pen. He signs the paper quickly and hands it back with a polite smile. Mi Nyu motions me to come over to her. "Can you switch seats with me?" she whispers. I nod then go over to my seat to grab my purse. Lee Min Ho catches my wrist right as I am about to head over to Mi Nyu. 

"Don't move seats." he says.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Because I want to sit next to you." he says while pulling me down into my seat. My face scrunches up in confusion, and I give Mi Nyu and apologetic glance.  I feel giddy after he says that.

Even though Mi Nyu didn't get to sit next to Lee Min Ho, she still had an awesome time at the concert. She seemed to have an eye for the cute makne of the group. Well, all she looked at was him.

After the concert is over, I pull out all the confetti in my hair and walk towards Mi Nyu, who is spazzing with excitment. Just as I'm about to reach her, a large hand grabs my wrist. I turn my head and gasp when I see a smiling Lee Min Ho.

"Come with me, I want to show you something. You can bring your friends with you." he says tugging my hand. I can hear Kang Woo scoff from behind Min Ho.

I motion Mi Nyu and Kang Woo to follow us.

I notice he is now holding my hand, and no longer my wrist as he drags me along. I try to pull away but he just squeezes my hand tighter. We are now at the backstage entrance of the concert. There is a tall man blocking the door but as soon as he sees Lee Min Ho, he opens the door quickly. We go in and turn the corner and I see all 5 members of SHINee.