The First Day

Finding Unexpected Love

I slam my head down on the book in front of me. I can't seem to concentrate with all of the constant commotion around me so I escaped to the library, but now I can't get them out of my head. It has only been one day and I feel like my grade is going to drop. I don't have time for any of this. 

I raise my head up from my book and look around. I don't see any sign of "The Five" so I get up and head for the door. As soon as I'm out of the library I head for the grassy area of the campus to eat my lunch. The grass area is kind of like my safe area, that and the library. Our school is on a mountain so you can practically see the whole city from where I sit.

As I'm letting the sun soak in, I'm distracted by a bunch of loud girly screams coming from behind me. I ignore it and lay down. I put my earbuds in and close my eyes, but the noise from the fan girls still don't go away. They actually seem to get louder... like they are right next to me. I open my eyes and see a smiling angelic face hovering over me.

"Hello Taemin..." I say quietly. "I see you brought some friends with you." I say as I gesture to the huge, and growing crowd behind him.

He turns around."Um. could you please go away?" he says adorably. They all stand there frozen and then in unison they all shout " AWWWHHHHHH" and every once and a while you hear the obvious phrases: "Yes, prince Taemin!" " Any thing for you Taeminnie!"

Soon enough the crowd leaves and I'm left with Taemin on the hill. He looks somewhat uncomfortable, like he has something to say but he just doesn't know how. "Uhm... Noona.. " He whispers quietly.

"Yes? Whats bothering you?" He shifts uncomfortably then pulls his knees up to his chest.

"Taemin, you normally don't act like this.. what's going on?" He looks up with his cheeks flushed a bright pink color.

" I think I like Noona's best friend..." Taemin grins sheepishly.

I smile knowingly."Well that's great Taemin! Go tell her now!" 

He looks down again. "I can't.... She always leaves me when a crowd starts to form.. and I can't get them to leave. Besides.. what if she doesn't feel the same way?" I laugh at the thought, Mi Nyu not liking Taemin... that's like the end of the world.
 

"Of course she feels the same way, just tell your fans at school that you don't want them crowding around you because it makes you feel uncomfortable." He looks up then smiles.

" Thanks Noona!" He hugs me around the neck then skips off.

I lay back down and close my eyes again. A few minutes later, I feel someone breathing on my face. I open my eyes.

Lee Min Ho on top of me,  just like how it was when we fell. I feel my face burn up. He chuckles then gets up. I sit up and his deep laughter doesn't stop. "Did you actually think I'd get any closer? You're funny." I  feel the corners of my mouth automatically pull down. 

"Why are you here Lee Min Ho?" I ask frustratedly.

"I felt like messing with you, I love it when you think i'll actually do something to you, It's fun." he says with a smirk. I glare at him, Why does that jerk have to be so hot?

"Fine then, from now on I won't expect anything from you and this will no longer be fun." I turn away and pack up my lunch.

He grabs my face in his hands, "Are you sure?" he says, our noses brushing, lips centimeters away.

"Y-Yes I'm sure." I regain my strength, "Now, since your not going to do anything, I would appreciate it if you took you hands of-" I am interrupted by the contact of our lips. I completely forget I'm angry with him and become putty in his hands. He pulls away and starts laughing again. Only now do I realize what he did that for, not becuse he liked me. He just likes messing with me. Tears start to well up as I push away from him scoop up my lunch and leave.

"That stupid jerk.." I wipe the tears off my face with the back of my sleeve. Before I know it I bump into something hard and tall. I don't want to look up because I'm afraid whoever it is will see me crying. 

"you?" I recognize that voice, it's Choi Minho. I look up with eyes still watery. 

"Are you okay?" He takes my face in his hand. " You look like you have been crying.." he says with worry. I start to walk away.

"I'm fine, thank you though." At the last second he takes my hand and pulls me into him. For some reason his hug made me cry more, he was warm. He had never been like this, before he was avoiding me and now... this feeling is totally different.

" Don't cry, when im not around. " he said while my hair. "I will always make you feel better." I bury my face in his chest.

"Thank you Minho.."