A Sudden Visit, Chef's Kiss part 2

We Got Married - Scandal Edition

*Restaurant's Opening* (this chapter was based on the 2nd episode of Chef's Kiss wherein Al-Ki-Dong team were the chefs)

"Welcome to U-kiss' Steak House." Kevin, Kibum, Sunyoung and Yeonjin greeted. "How many are you?" Sunyoung asked. "3." the customer replied. "Very well then, Kibum will be escorting you to your table. Kibum-ssi." Sunyoung said. "Ah, yes. Over here please." Kibum said as he gestured to the first table. Customers started pouring in while Yeonjin was busy helping Eli. "Yeonjin-ah, can you take the order on that table?" Sunyoung asked. "Ah neh." Yeonjin replied as she went to table no.1. "Annyeonghasaeyo. I'm here to take your orders." Yeonjin said with a smile. "Oh? Hey, aren't you Yeonjin? The girl who 'got married' with Kevin?" one customer asked. Yeonjin nodded. "You know, you and Kevin don't suit each other. You're not fitted to be Kevin's 'wife' or anything so don't be such an innocent girl. I know what you're up to." she was going to say more when her friend nudged her. "We'll have what you're serving." she said smiling. Yeonjin nodded and left the bill. She made her way to Soohyun. "Here you go." she said quietly. "Are you okay?" Soohyun asked. Yeonjin nodded and went back to helping Eli. She tried hard to keep a calm face but when she reached Eli, she almost broke down. Sunyoung approached her. "Don't worry about what they said, Yeonjin. It's not what they think, that matters." she said as she patted Yeonjin's back. "Of course, it's okay to cry. So, cry a few tears and go back to the cheerful and happy Yeonjin we know." Sunyoung said as she left. As soon as Sunyoung was gone, Yeonjin silently wept with Eli offering her some tissues.

[Nayoung: That girl was so mean!]

[Mi Sun: She's just jealous.]

[Jinwoon: Still, I can't believe someone would say something like that to Yeonjin.]

[Seulong: It's actually amazing. Amazing in a way that, even if she's being broadcasted, a girl can still say that. She's got guts.]

[Nayoung: Yes, but, still.]

Kevin passed by Eli and saw Yeonjin crying. He stood there, dumbfounded and watched as she wiped her tears, thanked Eli and left to help. He approached Eli in question. "You'll see." Eli mouthed.

***Interview (Kevin)***

Question: How did you feel when you saw Yeonjin crying?

Well, I was curious and worried at the same time. I didn't know what happened and I was wondering why she was crying. I also felt weak. I felt weak because, I just stood there and watched her. I couldn't bring myself to go to her and comfort her. *looks down*

***End***

-------------------------------

*sigh* To tell you the truth, when I thought about this chapter yesterday, I was excited on writing it, but now that I did, I feel sad. Anyway, don't forget to comment.

P.s: About the question I asked on chapt 6, I am still waiting for others to vote. So far, Alexander has the most votes. Tell me, do you have a hunch on what the poll was about? If you do, tell me. The one with the closest or the one with the correct answer will be a part of the story. ^-^