Finally Meeting the "Wife"

We Got Married - Scandal Edition

"You're Lee Yeonjin?" The Ukiss boys asked the girl as she was putting a damp cloth on Kevin's forehead. "In the flesh." She replied. "And, you're okay with him making you wait?" Kiseop asked. Yeonjin nodded.

[Nayoung: Good morning to you all. We have a special guest today. Please meet Yeonjin-ssi's younger sister, Lee Jiyoon.]

[Jiyoon: Annyeonghasaeyo.]

[Nayoung: So, Jiyoon-ssi, how do you feel about Yeonjin-ssi's meeting with her 'husband?']

[Jiyoon: Well, first of all, I hate their meeting.]

[Mi Sun: Why?]

[Jiyoon: I expected a cute or a romantic meeting, but hey, I can't please everybody.]

[Mi Sun: Do you think the YeonVin couple will be happy?]

[Jiyoon: Of course, and love the couple name.]

After another 5 hours, Kevin woke up to see s asleep. He stirred in his bed when he heard a noise. "Who's there?" Kevin asked. The noise stopped and was replaced by the sound of rushing water. "You're awake. Good morning. You're groupmates didn't want to go home, so they stayed here." Yeonjin told Kevin. "You...are you Yeonjin?" Kevin asked. Yeonjin nodded as she went to Kevin. "Here, you better eat. There were no ingredients for porridge so I made you ramyun instead. Sorry." Yeonjin bowed. Kevin lightly blushed. "No...no...it's okay." He said, slightly lowering his head so that his bangs would cover his red face. 

[Seulong: He blushed!]

[Jinwoon: Man, I really want a wife like that.]

[Seulong: I do too.]

[Nayoung: Don't say that Seulong-ssi, you have IU.]

[Jinwoon: Ooh, he he...]

[Seulong: That...that's not true!]

[Nayoung, Mi Sun & Jinwoon: Denia~l.]

[Mi Sun: Seulong-ssi and IU should really star as a couple.]

[Seulong: Aish.]

***Interview(Kevin)***

Question: Why were you blushing?

Well...I was...um...uh...I don't know. It's probably because I...no...actually, it was because of her. No one has ever did that to me. It's...very sweet of her.

Question: If you were given a chance to take her anywhere in Seoul, where would you take her?

I'd take her to Namsan tower, but that's common. I want to take her somewhere special to me. A place wherein I feel at home. Hm, like my house, or our dorm, or our studio. I don't really know. I'd love to take her to Lotte World, but that too, is common. *sigh* *looks down*

***End***

"Xander-hyung, I think we should leave." Kibum told the older man. "What time is it?" Alexander asked. "It's almost 10." Soohyun said. "Darn it! We were supposed to meet up with our manager on 10:30. We should go." Xander said. "How about Kevin?" Kiseop asked. "Manager-hyung would understand." Dongho said as the 6 of them escaped quietly through the door.

****With Ukiss****

"Hyung! Sorry we're late." The group said as they reached their dorm. Their manager, a man in his middle-thirties was sitting on the couch with a little girl. "Nah, it's okay. Boys, I'd like you to meet Lee Jiyoon, Yeonjin's younger sister." Their manager said as a girl materialized from his back. "Hello, my name is Jiyoon." Jiyoon introduced herself. "How old are you?" Kibum asked. "I'm 15 years old." Jiyoon answered. "You're so cute!" Eli said as he lifted her.

****With YeonVin****

"I'm sorry again for making you wait." Kevin said. "It's really okay, Kevin-ssi." Yeonjin said. "Call me oppa Yeonjin-ah." Yeonjin nodded. "Now oppa, you must go. Your members have left you, it's late." She told him. Kevin nodded. "I'll see you tomorrow." Kevin said. Unexpectedly, Yeonjin leaned closer and pecked Kevin on his cheek. "Take care." She smiled before closing the door. Lucky for Kevin, she closed the door. If she didn't, she would have seen him blush.

[Jinwoon: Wow! She kissed him!]

[Nayoung: Technically, she pecked him.]

[Seulong: Same thought.]

***Interview(Yeonjin)***

Question: Why did you peck Kevin when you sent him home?

I don't know. I guess, it felt like, I don't really know. I guess I felt like, it suited the moment. *blushes, looks down*

Question: If you were to choose anything you'd like to give Kevin, what would it be?

A scrapbook. Why? Well, I atually love scrapbooks, so, I want the two of us have a scrapbook of our time together. It's simple and meaningful.

***End***

--------------------

Finally updated! Please comment. This is so far, the longest chapter I have written. And look, Yeonjin's younger sister, Jiyoon made an appearance. *evil laugh*

Okay, so, they're the YeonVin couple or Ramyun Couple...