The Truth Behind those Words (part 2)

We Got Married - Scandal Edition

Mi Sun: So, Kevin-ssi, what is your decision? Do you want to continue the show?

Kevin: I...I don't know...

UEE: Let me rephrase it, Kevin-ssi, if that makes it easier. What are your feelings for Yeonjin-ssi?

Kevin: ...

Jaejoong: UEE-ah, that's a little harsh but I gotta agree with you. Kevin-ssi, you're young. You're career is going well, your life could also be called perfect. Tell me, what was the reason you accepted this show?

Kevin: Well...the truth is...

Nayoung: We'll be back after this short break.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Excuse me, can I go to the bathroom for a moment?" Yeonjin asked. Nayoung nodded as she stood up. Yeonjin bowed and left.

"So, how do you feel about her, Kevin-ssi?" UEE insisted. Kevin looked at her before sighing.

"I don't know. I like her, that's true, but, I can't say I love her..." Kevin trailed off. UEE nodded in understanding.

"Well then, I see no point in having this conversation." UEE said as she stood up. Mi Sun and Nayoung looked at her.

"Where are you going, UEE-ssi?" Mi Sun asked as UEE began walking to the PD. She smiled lightly.

"I see no point in talking to someone who can't even determine his own feelings. You like her then you like her. You love her then you love her. Hate her? Then why don't you end this pointless marriage?" she said before walking away. Ga In and Jokwon also stood up. 

Ga In stopped in front of Kevin. "You know, Yeonjin is a girl. Girls tend to hide their feelings. Do you think that behind her smile, she's really happy? Remember, this is the only chance you have. After this, it's goodbye for the two of you. Make up your mind, ne?" Jokwon patted Kevin's shoulder before following Ga In. "Yeobo~" he said.

"Well, I have a schedule today so...goodbye Nayoung-ssi, Mi Sun-ssi. Make up your mind, Kevin-ssi." Victoria said as she stood up and bid her goodbye. Nickhun bowed and followed. The YongSeo couple followed without a word.

'What am I feeling? It seems like something bad is gonna happen.' Kevin thought to himself but shrugged it off. A few moments later, a panting Yonghwa and an unconscious Nickhun (who is in Yonghwa's arms) came to the studio.

"Seohyun...Victoria...Yeonjin...*pant*...they were taken away by a group of people! Yeonjin tried to fight but...she got hit...Nickhun did too..." Yonghwa said before falling to the ground. That was when they noticed the blood coming from his knee.

"Yeonjin!" Kevin said as he ran outside. He looked around but saw no trace of them. On the floor, however, was a piece of paper. It said:

If you still want to see your loved ones, go to this address and bring the desired amount.

Address: xxxxxxxxxxx

Amount: Wxxxxxxxxxxx

"." Kevin muttered as the paper crumpled in his hands.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I updated. Used a new writing style. Yeh, I'm following the review...little by little. Comment.