The Truth Behind those Words (part 1)

We Got Married - Scandal Edition

Nayoung: Hello viewers! Today, we have a very special episode. Due to an unexpected letter from one of the husbands, we have this episode today. Please welcome Yonghwa-ssi and Seohyun-ssi. Jokwon-ssi and Gain-ssi, Victoria-ssi and Nickhun-ssi and our newest couple, Kevin-ssi and Yeonjin-ssi.

Mi Sun: Ah, yeh, yeh. Unfortunately, because of their busy schedule, Seulong-ssi and Jinwoon-ssi won't be with us. Fortunately, one ex-couple agreed to give the new couples some advice. To all couples except for the Adam couple, please welcome Jaejoong and UEE!

UEE: Ah, annyeonghasaeyo.

Jaejoong: (not JYJ's Jaejoong) Hello everybody.

Nayoung: Before we proceed, let's watch last week's episode.

***************************************************

"Hyung, what was that about?" Eli, Kiseop, Kibum and Dongho asked the moment they sat in the van. Kevin, who was still avoiding Yeonjin sat beside their manager while Yeonjin sat beside Soohyun. "It was about *whisper*. Promise to keep it a secret!" Alexander told them. The boys nodded. Yeonjin looked at Kevin from the mirror. For a second, the locked eyes before Yeonjin looked away.

'She looked...sad...' Kevin thought as he looked outside the window. "Ah, ahjussi, just drop me off in the corner. I...forgot I had...to do something." Yeonjin told U-kiss' manager. He looked at her before nodding. "Well then, annyeong." she said before going out of the van. She waved at them before disappearing behind a bookstore.

....................................

"YAH! Babo-yah!" Xander called Kevin. "What?" Kevin said in an irritated voice. "Why did you just let her go out like that?" he asked. He heard Kevin scoff. "I'd ask you the same thing. Aren't you dating now?" Kevin asked calmy but felt a thousand daggers. "What? Ha ha...are you...jealous Kevin? Do you love her too much that you are starting to imagine things?" Xander asked. Beside him, Dongho, Kibum and Kiseop tried to suppress their laughter.

"What...are you talking about?" Kevin asked. Xander laughed a little bit but with no life. "Simple, you love Yeonjin...it's obvious. Why would you become jealous of me and her? We're not dating. Yeonjin is not that kind of girl. She was just asking for help. She asked me if and friend of hers and I could eat together. She said it was a date because the two of you were supposed to be there. She wanted it to be your first date. She was very excited then you become like this." Xander explained. The others nodded in agreement.

.......................................................

Yeonjin was walking by a tv shop when an old song of Brown Eyed Girls was playing(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaRh0MpwsKA ). "How come?" Yeonjin asked herself as she watched the video. When it was done, she started walking again.

**********************************

Nayoung: Aigoo...that was very sweet of you, Yeonjin-ssi.

Yeonjin: Ah, kamsahamnida.

Mi Sun: So, what happened?

Yeonjin: Well...Hana-unnie was very happy to be able to spend some time with her idol. It was something she'd never forget.

Nayoung: Where is she now?

Yeonjin: She went back to China. They're keeping in touch though.

Mi Sun: Ah...well then...let's get down to business. UEE-ssi? Jaejoong-ssi?

UEE: Well, that's the problem with HUSBANDS. They don't ask others befor ejust jumping into conclusions. But, the Adam couple, YongSeo and KhunToria couples seem to get really long. The YeonVin couple however, is a different story.

Jaejoong: Kevin-ssi, what you did was understandable but not accepted. It shows signs that you want to give up on your 'marriage' with Yeonjin-ssi. Do you want to give it up? Remember, you could end it if you'd like. Yours is just a project one.

Kevin: I don't want to end it...it's just that I...I really don't know...I...

******************************************

Are there still people reading this? Nobody is commenting anymore... T.T So...should Kevin continue their 'marriage?(shall I continue this story?)' Comment your answers, yeh? I'll be waiting for your answers. I'll only update after I get enough answers...TT.TT So...is anyone still reading this?? TT_TT