Kidnapped. Revelations.

We Got Married - Scandal Edition

*Yeonjin, Seohyun, Victoria*

"Unnie, what are we going to do?" Seohyun asked as she held onto Victoria(Vicmom)'s arm. Victoria only shrugged and sighed. She looked at the unconcious girl on her lap. It was good that Yeonjin was there, if not, they might have been hurt. She gently Yeonjin's forehead. The younger girl woke up because of the sudden touch.

"Sorry for waking you up." Victoria muttered as she helped Yeonjin sit up. Yeonjin shook her head when a stinging pain hit her. She her head. She looked at her hand. There was no blood. She sighed.

"Well, well, look at what we have here? Seo Nyeo Shi Dae's maknae, Seohyun and f(x)'s leader Victoria. And look at this, even the heiress of the Lee coorporation decided to drop by." a deep voice said. Yeonjin growled. Victoria and Seohyun were shocked at the news. They were more shocked when they heard the calm and collected Yeonjin growl.

"What do you want from us?" Seohyun quietly said. The voice chuckled and revealed himself. It was a crappy looking fat guy with a beard and had no neck. He had grease stains on his clothes too. (lol @ my imagination) His hair was a lot like an onion. He smelled a lot like an onion too. (xD, sorry, can't help it)

"Well, I don't want your money. But, if you insist. Hey, you, come here." the crappy-fatty-idiot-stinky guy said. A few moments later, a girl was seen.

"Hello girls. Remember me?" the girl who was wearing glasses asked. The girls all gave the question some thought.

"Ah! You're that girl from the guitar shop! You were mad when Yonghwa-oppa bought me the pink guitar! You were also that one from the sauna. The one who sold the food to Minhyuk, Jonghyun and Jungshin-chingu." Seohyun exclaimed. The girl nodded.

"Hm, are you that girl who stalked Nickhun and I in Thailand? You were the one who spilled coffee on me too!" Victoria said, raising her voice. The girl nodded again.

"You're that girl who said all those things to me in the restaurant before!" Yeonjin said as realization hit her. The girl, nonetheless, nodded. The girls were now shooting daggers at her but she only ignored them.

"My name is Cho Iseul. Nice to meet you but it's not so nice to meet me. Anyway, you're all probably wondering why you're all here. Simple, I hate your guts. You're all a bunch of b*tches who 'married' my oppas!" the girl, Iseul, said, anger visible in her voice and face.

"What?" the girls asked in disbelief. Iseul scoffed and left. The crappy-fatty-idiot-stinky guy was the only one left.

"So..." the crappy-fatty-idiot-stinky guy started. The girls looked at him and raised an eyebrow. He shook his head and left.

"By the way, the name's Shinha. Kwon Shinha." he said before leaving. He was replaced by a younger man but looked worse.

"What should we do now?" Seohyun asked. She held onto Victoria's arm like there was no tomorrow. Her skin was even turning purple.

"Well, the only thing we could: wait." Victoria said. Seohyun finally let go of her arm pinched Yeonjin's cheeks.

"Ouch." she said dully. She wasn't in the mood to feel pain and yet she did.

"So, this isn't a dream." Seohyun muttered when she remembered something. She looked at Yeonjin.

"Yeonjin, you didn't tell us you were the heiress of the Lee coorporation." Seohyun said. Victoria's ears perked up and she looked at Yeonjin. She only shrugged.

"This was the first time I saw you angry too. I can't believe you could also lose your cool." Victoria said. Yeonjin sighed.

"I'm not as perfect as everyone says. I try to but, it's hard. I actually have a very short temper." she sadly laughed.

"Why do you try to be perfect?" Seohyun asked. Yeonjin looked at her then at the floor.

"Well, it all started when my older brother died. Me and Jiyoon were the only ones left. I used to be very rebellious. I didn't like following my parents' orders. There was a time when I snuck out. I was only 14. Jiyoon followed me. She almost got killed. Because of that, I cleaned up my act. My parents never blamed me. It made me guilty." she explained. The two girls nodded in understanding.

"You lived a very hard life, Yeonjin." Victoria muttered. They were all absorbed in the silence when a familiar tune caught their attentions.

*man man ha ni~ hey~*

"That, that's Kevin ringtone in my phone. But where? Oh!" Yeonjin exclaimed as she spotted her phone just a few meters away from them. Their guard also heard it and was searching for the phone. Yeonjin quietly tip-toed to where he phone was.

"Hey! YOU!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

dun dun! cliffhanger!!