Meeting the "Wife" part 4

We Got Married - Scandal Edition

"Kevin! Kevin! Wake up Kevin!" Alexander shouted. It's been 4 and a half hours since Kevin started looking for Yeonjin. That means, it's been 30 minutes since Kevin fainted. The group divided themselves. Alexander was left to take care of Kevin, Kibum, Eli and Kiseop were sent out to look for Yeonjin while Soohyun and Dongho were sent out to ask for help. "Kibum-hyung, remind me, how does...Yeonjin look like?" Kiseop asked Kibum as they were looking for the girl. Kibum stopped in his tracks. "Darn it!" Kibum scowled. "Hey, see that? That red cross over there? In the white flag?" Eli asked. "What about it?" Kibum asked. "Isn't that the sign for Red Cross?" Eli pointed out. "Hm...Yeah. What about it? Oh." Kiseop said. "Well then, let's go." Kibum said. The boys head into the building where they were met by a girl smaller than them who had short brown hair and chubby cheeks. "Good...hm...dawn to you people. What do you need?" The girl said. "We...hey, it's 5 in the morning, what are you doing here?" Kibum asked. "Well, you see, I was supposed to meet someone, but he's pretty late...okay, he is late. So, I decided to volunteer here and help. Well, at least until he arrives. So, what is it that you need?" The girl asked again. "You see, our friend fainted, I don't really know what happened, well, none of us knows." The girl nodded. "Take me to him." The group then made their way back to Kevin and Alexander. They noticed that Soohyun and Dongho were back as well. "Guys, we have a volunteer from Red Cross." Kiseop said. The girl made her way to Kevin. "Huh, weird." She muttered to herself. The girl touched Kevin's forehead. "Well, hm, tell me, did he sleep last night?" The girl asked. "Actually no." Alexander replied. "Was he under the sun for a long time?" She asked again. "Yes." He replied again. "Hm, that's understandable. Could you bring him back to the building?" The boys nodded. "What's wrong with him?" Dongho asked. "Well, for starters, he's dead tired, hungry, and he has a splitting headache. He also has a fever but it's nothing to be worried of. With a few hours of rest and medicine, he'll be up and running in no time." The girl explained. "Thank you, miss...?" Soohyun said. "Oh, I'm Yeonjin, Lee Yeonjin." Yeonjin replied. The boys were shocked. "Y...Yeonjin...?" Kevin muttered. 

**Interview(Yeonjin)**

Question: So, what did you feel when you saw Kevin?

I was really worried. For one, he was sick and unconcious. But on the other side, I was happy.

Question: Why were you happy?

Well, he came. And, he looked for me. I guess that kind of makes up for making me wait for 4-5 hours.

**End**

[Nayoung: Aww, they met, How sweet.]

[Jinwoon: Yeah, she's kind, pretty, forgiving, and knows first aid. Is she perfect or what?]

[Seulong & Nayoung: Perfect.]

[Eli: I agree.]

[Key: It's amazing how she knows all of those things.]

-------------------------

Okay, so, after this chapter is the final part of the Meeting the "Wife". Well, I think it is longer...I think. Anyway, do comment.