REVISED CAN I BE THE ONE FANFIC in WATTPAD (please read)

Can I Be The One ? (going to revise on WATTPAD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all , it's been 2 years since I make this story , but until now it is not yet finished. I was so thankful that you all are so considerate. Thank you so much for being so considerate, especially to the girls who always comment every time I update sandaragon. Being running for honor student and being a high school student is really hard to balance for being AFF author.

These past few months, I became addicted reading wattpad stories and even collecting the published book there by the influence of my peers. Since I became less visiting this account , and I want to change the whole plot of this fanfic , and my friends telling me that I should post my stories of my wattpad account. I decided that I will REVISE. Not as a FANFICTION, but AS a FICTION. You read it right, FICTION. But still, the portrayers are DARAGON !but I will add more moments, conflicts and even characters. Don’t worry to the foreigner readers it’s still in English because I am still not good writing in taglish. I’m going to post there the revised ver. And I hope you can love it as you love the originalJ.

                And I’m going to abandon this account, yes abandoned. I’m thankful to this site that I saw that I have a talent on writing a story aside for dancing.

                You can tweet me on my twitter: @keishienezz if you have some questions and if you want to have an update on when I’m going to post the revised ver. In wattpad

                I hope you can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter