Chapter 28- everything will be okay

Can I Be The One ? (going to revise on WATTPAD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

Me and ji yong are walking in school with our hands entwines together. As we pass by, many students giggled on us. But ji yong doesn't look and his mind is blank, thinking in a deep thought.

 “Are you okay honey?" I ask worriedly

“Yes, I’m okay, don’t worry” he replied

I notice these past few days he turns to be like that. We reach on our school park and we sat on our usual place, under the tree.

"You can tell me what's bothering in your mind" I said as I brushed his hair when he laid his head on my lap.

“my dongsaeng, ji hye" he replied.

“I 'm worried on her, she make a chance to Minho but her heart is with other man who she deeply in love with. I worried so much on her because she makes more complicated her life and make her more in pain" ji yong continues.

I saw the worried on his face, I know how much he was protective oppa on his sister, he told me when he was grade school, and ji hye always got bullied. And much worse, it always happened when he is not around. He thanks my dongsaeng, seung hyun that he was there to protect his sister.

“Ji hye is in very hard situation" I muttered

 "Yeah. And as his brother, I can't do anything to help her burden" ji yong said and to his corner of his eyes flow some tears.

"Shh... everything will be fine” I said and smiled while wiping his tears.

 I know that ji hye loves my brother, just looking on her actions when I with top on their house. I know something is wrong, and I need to do something before it will get worse, but what would be? Aish! This driving me nuts!! Thanks to my beloved dongsaeng that coward to tell his feelings! Everyone are getting affected

 Ji yong's pov

 I was lying on her lap and try to comfort me. Aish that's why I love and her more. But still, I’m bothered. She is the noona of the man who make my dongsaeng going crazy because of her feelings. I ignored seung hyun and make a distance because if I will not going to do it... I’m sure our friendship will end which is ji hye don't want to happened. She knows that seung hyun is the reason who I am. When we were young I am not a type of man being friendly, I don't have friends because all of them just hurt my sister or they are not true friends, they only friend me because were rich and I known in school. Same as ji hye but she finds true friends which are chaerin and minzy and I 'm happy to see her happy with a friends. Ji hye will scold me when she saw me away from my classmates. Until I met seung hyun who is the classmate of ji hye. It happened when he save ji hye from the girls who bullied her. And from that day, I open up to have a friend and it's him. We turned to be best friends... for many years. I felt angry because he's the reason why my dongsaeng will hurt like this.

I always ask him

can you be my dongsaeng's boyfriend

but I always got a reply

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter