Chapter 10 – Celebration

Can I Be The One ? (going to revise on WATTPAD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Attention subbies:

I think you all are confusing how my story going…

About my last update,

JI Hye is a sister of Ji yong so they have a same surname.

 I change her surname and name so that it can be choi eun shi but the named dara is some close called her...

And on ji hye… her brother... ji yong and dara called her kei or keikei...

Dara and top are siblings here…

If you all have some questions or confuse on my story ask me okay?

 

-ketop4

 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~_~_~_~_~__~__~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~__~_~__~_~__~_~__~_~_~_~_

Ji Yong’s pov

We waiting for the results for the winner… wish that we win again!

“Bom you’re great lately” I said and I thumbs up...

“Thank you sunbae!” she said

I look on my sister from the audience… dara smiled at me and thumb up and I smiled dara look at my sister and see ... something bugging on her mind… I mouthed ‘why’ but dara answered me a shrug.

I think my sister angry because she is not the one I pick in the featuring of our new song… I want her in our featuring not bom... but the performance will be we will court the featuring in our new song so even I want my sister to be the one who will featuring and really fits the song on her voice, seung hyun and I choose bom.

“The results have come” the hosts said

I bowed my head praying we should win.

“The winner is Gd and top’s oh yeah featuring bom!” the hosts said and the people are shouting on us!!!

Seung hyun and I get our new trophy and bowed on the audience...

After that, Seunghyun, bom and I go closer on dara and my sister.

Dara hug her brother tightly!

“Top! You’re so great!!” she said

“Ji yong sunbae, bom and top congratulations!” chaerin and minzy said

I look at my sister.

“You don’t want oppa to greet?” I said

Ji hye go closer on me and hug me... but it different... when I’m getting win in an performanc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter