Chapter 26- his Best friend’s sister

Can I Be The One ? (going to revise on WATTPAD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26-  his Best friend’s sister

Top’s pov

It’s a fine Saturday and luckily I haven’t classes to attend. I will go on Gd hyung’s house to help him create a new song that will perform on hyung’s senior project. I was with my noona as said of Gd hyung to go with her.

Flashback

“Waeyo” I said as I answered the phone

“You don’t have classes to attend tomorrow right?”

“Nae”

“Can you help me to do a song for my senior project?”

“Oh sure hyung” I said. I can say no on him.

I was going to hung up when he added

“You should with your noona nae?”

I laughed

“Arasso hyung! Or should I say, my FUTURE BROTHER –IN-LAW! I will bring dara noona so that you will be inspired!”  He laughed

End of flashback

“Is ji hye is there on their house too?” dara noona ask.

I startled. These past few days she doesn’t talk to me, I was thinking if she is ignoring me … but why?

“Yahh!!!! CHOI SEUNG HYUN! I’m asking you!”  I snap back on my thoughts.

“I don’t know “I only replied.

“You don’t know you two—“dara noona interrupted when suddenly I quickly with the car on the other side because I prevent to bump a someone whose crossing the street.

“YAHH!!!! SEUNG HYUN! Do you want TO KILL SOMEBODY!!! Or do you want us to DIE!!” noona shouted on me and she felt scared. I stopped the car

“Mianhae noona I’m just—“

“You just what!”

“I’m just thinking why she’s ignoring me” I spit out

Kei’s pov

                I flopped down on my bed and rest myself. Sigh. Thank god I’m not going to meet him. I’m starting to ignore him so that this feeling I felt for the long time for him will be erase. You know why? Because I’m like waiting a ship on the road. He can’t notice, like and love me, never. We are not been friends or even close, wait not be close?  How will you tell the closeness we had on the mall when we are finding dara unnie? The way he talks on me? Aish, is he playing games on me? Sigh. I am a person too, I also get tired.

                I roll in my bed, aish. Too boring.  Minzy and chaerin are not available today, they going to a date with taemin and seung ri , aish, my gd oppa have already dara unnie , my two dongsaengs are going to be TAKEN . aish.

                “getting bored?”  I looked at my side seeing gd oppa  standing. I sit on my bed and nodded

                “you looked problematic” he said while leaning towards me.

                “wae?” he asks.

                “minzy and chaerin are dating taemin and seung ri.”

                “oh really that’s good!” oppa exclaimed “ how about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter