chapter 31- masquerade ball pt. 1 ( Jealous yong and I miss you tokki)

Can I Be The One ? (going to revise on WATTPAD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I will not to update tomorrow (dec 29) because I will update my TOP SCENARIOS. Feel free to comment, up vote and subscribe. At the end of this fic, I will thank someone who I saw the support on this fic by commenting every chapter I updated. You know who you are... keke…. Anyway, maybe I change my mind not updating tomorrow if many will comment and give some ideas, review on this chapter …. Enjoy!

oh wait i said it's nearly on end... but i think 

MORE CHAPTERS to come in this fic

and i'm sorry it took already 1 year  4 months and 25 days

and still IT IS NOT YET COMPLETED

mianhae :)

-ketop4

 

Ji yong's pov

"Dongsaeng...are you ready" I said while knocking on ji hye's door  

"Not yet ji yong." Omma said

 Omma is fixing ji hye for our masquerade ball. I go on our living room to wait her.

"She's not done yet?" Appa said while looking at his watch. I nodded and sit beside him.   

 "Why girls always take hours to prepare for party aish." App exclaimed and I chuckle

"Omma always wants ji hye to stand out"

 “My princess grown up to lady, did she have suitors?" Appa ask and looked at me\

"About that, yes."

"You better watch your dongsaeng so that she won't get hurt because of boys. By the way, where are your girlfriend and your best friend? We didn't saw them these past weeks."

“Ahh... there just busy" I lie

 "Oh I see. " appa said

 We look on stairs where ji hye and omma is going down. I and appa stand up amazed on ji hye's look. She's wearing a black fitted long gown with lacy sleeves while me is wearing black long sleeves not just plain matching with black long jacket pairing with my fedora hat.

"Wow!!! Is that my princess?" Appa exclaimed and go nearly to her.

 "Ji yong-ah watch over your dongsaeng arra? Maybe ert go near to her" omma said

 "Arrasso omma" I said

 "Let's go oppa maybe we will be late." Ji hye said and wrapped her arms on mine.

"Bye appa and omma" we said unison.

We ride on my car. I put my seatbelt and look at my dongsaeng.

"Seunghyun will sure fall for you" I tease she glared at me and I smile and start the engine.

We arrived on the venue. We put our mask before going out. We go inside the venue.

 "Mr. Kwon ji yong and Ms. Kwon ji hye arrived" someone said who is on the front door.

 "The kwon siblings! They are handsome and gorgeous!"

"Ji hye is damn y"

"Ji yong oppa is so hot!"

Ji hye cling her arm on my arm. We saw cl and min ji waving on us on a table. We go on here and they greet us and compliment our looks. And I give a bro hug on taemin and seung RI, cl's and minzy's dates. I greet on my classmates and close friends.

 "Mr. Choi seung hyun and Ms. Choi eun shi" someone said

 I look at dara .she really beautiful on her gown with a light makeup. Actually dara likes light make up on her face which really I love

"Can't take your eyes on unnie!" Kei exclaimed

"Of course unnie, dara unnie is so gorgeous. A living goddess" chaerin said.

 They teasing me on dara

"Yah. Oppa go to her. And clear the issue!" Kei dongsaeng said and pushed me.

 I saw dara is talking to someone.

 "Arra... arra just don't take your eyes on seung hyun!" I tease and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter