Two

Stubborn Couples

Weeks passed by like seconds, and B.A.P's promotional period was coming to a quick close. Only one more day until the grand debut of BangHimUpLo's special operation. And everyone (excluding Yongguk and the forever clueless DaeJae) was ecstatic. The first one to get packed for their one week journey was Himchan, who was now on his sitting on the couch with his laptop, reading random things on the internet.

"Hey, Yongguk?"

"Mm?" the leader hummed back from the kitchen, shoving a spoonful of kimchi fried rice into his mouth while waiting for Himchan to continue. The two eldest were the only ones left at the dorm since the maknaes decided to spy the DaeJae couple while they were out doing groceries (courtesy of Himchan's incessant nagging).

'Research' they told them, but Yongguk suspected they were up to something more than a bit of innocent 'research'. However, knowing the two youngest, Yongguk knew not to question them when they were in ninja spy mode. Well, it was more like he didn't want to get involved in the infinitely growing craziness in the dorm. One Himchan was enough. He didn't need more.

The younger blonde scrunched his eyebrows in confusion, squinting at the laptop screen to better understand what was being presented to him. "Why do you think Youngjae's always the bottom? In most of the fics, Daehyun tops and stuff. Hell, there's even a picture of all of us together labeling the semes and the ukes." Himchan said nonchalantly. "Like, see here? I-Hey! Why am I the uke and you're the seme?! That is unfair. I swear, one day I'm going to make a fanfic where I top."

At the mention of the topic, Yongguk choked on the fried rice, clutching at his chest. Yongguk shot a look that practically screamed 'I'm judging you so hard right now' towards the oblivious ulzzang who hadn't bother to take his eyes away from the screen. "Are you reading ?!"

"Yeah...I mean like, duh? Where else do you think I get my DaeJae ideas?" Himchan shook his head disappointment while Yongguk merely gaped back in horror. "Geez, aren't you particularly slow today?"

"The hell's wrong with you?! Why're you such a ?! Since when-"

"A ? Excuse me, but I like the term 'ually educated' better! Anyway, a week ago. Don't worry, I had the same reaction as you."

"Well you look pretty comfortable reading it now!"

Himchan waved his hand dismissively before going on. "That aside, another question."

"Please make it appropriate."

"Well, at least I'm proper in front of the maknaes. Anyway, we never discussed the problem with Youngjae and Daehyun. Daehyun's a sadist, remember? What does that make Youngjae? Is he a masochist?" Himchan finally looked up from his laptop, setting it aside to sit next to Yongguk in the kitchen.

Yongguk stared intensely at his half-finished kimchi fried rice, trying to recall the events of a couple weeks earlier. "I...it's complicated."

"Oh, come on. Just tell me how he answered you."

"If you say so..." Yongguk began.

"Oh...How'd you end up liking Himchan-hyung? Considering you hated him before?"

"It took some time, yeah. But we learned to work out our problems."

Youngjae sighed heavily, shaking his head. "That's not something we can do at the moment. We've both made it clear that we hate each other's guts, hyung. I don't know..It's complicated."

Yongguk looked at the younger blonde who's head was bowed down, absent-mindedly drawing circles on his bed. And he finally came up with a logical hypothesis.

"Youngjae? Do you, by any chance, feel threatened by Daehyun?"

Youngjae, taken completely by surprise stumbled over his words for a bit, trying to get the right ones out to make a proper explanation. "I, uh...i-it's n-not..the thing is..I..." Youngjae tried using hand motions to convey what he was feeling, but once he realized Yongguk understood nothing, he settled with a deflated "I don't even know anymore, hyung."

The elder looked at the other's slumped shoulders and awkwardly pulled Youngjae to lean on his shoulder and comfort him like a good leader would. Youngjae smiled at his hyung's sweet yet awkward way of showing he cared. "Okay. I'll ask some stuff and you answer me truthfully yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Whenever you see him sing the high notes, do you get jealous?" Yongguk was met with silence. "Youngjae?"

"I.uh...Yeah.." Youngjae fumbled with his fingers, wanting to disappear into thin air more than anything else.

"Why?" another wave of silence came. The leader was about to speak again but got cut off by the long awaited explanation.

"Because I hear his voice and it's all amazing and . And mine...when I compare it to his...i-it's not as good," Youngjae stuttered, finally letting his jarred up feelings out.  "It bothers me more that he doesn't even try that hard to get those high notes. Before he came and I was the one being forced to do it, I practiced day and night for weeks, but I could never get that high note. Those days of getting screamed at by the instructor were hard, but I endured it all because I love you guys. You're my new family and I couldn't let you down. But in the end..." Youngjae paused. Yongguk then decided to lower Youngjae's head on his lap so that the younger could continue wihout much distraction. "I-In the end...I did. I failed you guys. Lately, I've been feeling that there's no use for me in B.A.P. I mean, Daehyun can handle all the vocals, he's got-"

"Youngjae, stop." Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows, the other's blonde locks with care. He mentally scolded himself for not noticing how much work and effort Youngjae put in.

"Hey, hyung?" Youngjae asked, turning his head to face upwards to face the leader.

"Yes, Youngjae?"

"Y-You...You don't think I'm just an extra, do you? Do you think anyone will miss me if I leave? Probably not, right? Maybe I should-"

"No. You are not an extra. You're a needed and wanted part of this team, Youngjae, always remember that."

"B-But-"

"B.A.P isn't best absolute perfect without you. Do you hear me? You're important and we need you and we, even though we show it in strange ways, love you like a family. We never would have gotten this far without you. So...if you put it in simple terms..." Yongguk rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, not used being the comforting one. "We'll miss you and we'll never let you go because you're our family. And family means no one gets left behind."

Youngjae turned to his side, wiping the few tears that escaped his eyes. He smiled to himself, laughing softly at the awkwardness of his hyung. "Hyung? Thank you."

"Mhm..."

"And by the way...Nice Lilo & Stitch reference."

Yongguk grinned, chuckling along with the younger. "I'm your leader for a reason and you're our lead vocalist for a reason too."

Himchan punched Yongguk playfully on the arm, grinning at him like no tomorrow. "Aw, aren't you just a gigantic ball of sweetness?"

Yongguk frowned, slapping away Himchan's hands before making a move to wash the dishes. "Shaddup.."

"No, I'm serious Yongguk. You did good. I'm proud of you. Youngjae...he really needed that. Actually, no, he really needs us. We all need each other, whether we know it or not," Himchan nodded at the other who's back was turned, busy doing dishes.

"What about Daehyun and Youngjae?"

"It's only one more day, we'll steer their relationship to a more...convenient one."

"Convenient meaning?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"I'm the leader so I should...Acutally, no. I'll find out soon enough. Knowing you, it'll probably include what you've read in those fanfics."

"Well thought out, my friend."

Yongguk glanced at the clock. "How do you think the kids are holding up?"

---

"Why must I be stuck here with you?" Daehyun mumbled, pushing the shopping cart with some reluctance while Youngjae grabbed food.

"Oh, shut up, will you? You're being such a head so early in the afternoon," Youngjae said without sparing a glance at Daehyun.

"Well, at least I'm not a unlike someone I have the misfortune of knowing."

Youngjae paused abruptly, and grabbed Daehyun by the shoulder tightly. "I've been very understanding lately, as you can see. But one more ing remark from you and I'm leaving you to do this all by your ing self," Youngjae turned away, Daehyun smirked to himself.

"Gosh, such a moody , aren't you? PMSing?"

A loud slap echoed throughout the aisle, and thank god no one was there to see. "You ing insolent bastard. Grow up, will you? Me? The ?" Youngjae pointed to himself before scoffing. "You think you're so much better than me, don't you? You're the twisted er, not me Jung Daehyun. I would mind where those damn fingers of yours point towards."

Daehyun held his red cheek in his left hand, using the other to grab the wrist of Youngjae tightly. The younger squirmed, uncomfortable with the lack of space between himself and Daehyun. Daehyun pulled on Youngjae, causing Youngjae's back to hit his chest.

The older blonde put his lips near Youngjae's ear, voice dangerously low and husky. His grip on the wrist tightened further, causing Youngjae to let out a small whimper of pain. "You really think you can get away from me just like that?" The elder smirked darkly, loving the sight of Youngjae's fists trembling.

"You sick bastard. Get away from me," Youngjae growled spinning around quickly, shoving Daehyun away and kicking him in the shin before dashing out the grocery store. Daehyun tended to his now injured shin, a bigger smile gracing his features.

He was enjoying this way too much. He absolutely loved the fact that he knew which buttons to press to make Youngjae react the way he wanted. Call it sick, but he couldn't deny how good he felt whenever he saw Youngjae's reactions.

" is just asking to be ed with."

---

"You know, Daehyun-hyung has some serious issues," Jongup whispered while watching the scene unravel before him and Junhong.

"I know, right? He's getting worse and worse as time goes by..." Junhong whispered back. The two maknaes were hidden behind the huge pyramid of tomato soup cans, stalking their two hyungs.

"Well, we did get some good info..."

"Like what?"

"Like...Daehyun-hyung's a sadist?"

"Uh, covered."

"Like...He's left the store to go chase after Youngjae-hyung?"

Zelo facepalmed at his hyung, jumping out of their hiding place quickly. "Hyungs or food. Hyungs. Food. Hyungs...Food..Hyun-oh, cherry tomatoes!"

"Food it is then. I mean, Youngjae-hyung can survive without us for a while, right? We need to finish groceries..."

---

"What the hell's his problem. One minute he's Daehyun, the next he's some psycopath from Mars. There must be something wrong with his head," Youngjae muttered to himself, examining the still-red wrist mark Daehyun left. "ing head..."

He entered the dormroom, only to see Himchan and Yongguk sleeping on the couch. "Oh, right...groceries...Because of that damn I had to leave. This is all Dae-"

"Excuse me?" Youngjae spun around, eyes scanning the dark expression of Daehyun's face. "All my what?"

"All your fault," Youngjae repeated, puffing out his chest to make him look more intimidating. Daehyun chuckled, step by step going closer and closer to the younger until the younger blonde's back hit the wall.

"Don't you look intimidating? Pressed up against a wall like this...Where's your dignity, Jae?"

"Quit it, Daehyun. I'm warning you," Youngjae muttered, hands clenching into fist just incase Daehyun did something to provoke him.

"Oh, now you're warning me? May I remind you that you are the one trapped between me and a wall," the elder smirked triumphantly, seeing the look of determination wash away from Youngjae's face.

"Get away from me, Daehyun. I ing hate you," the blonde growled lowly, finding ways to escape Daehyun.

The elder leaned in, brushing his full lips against the soft skin of Youngjae's chubby cheeks. He felt the other flinch beneath him, his breathing shallow.

"You're such an easy to with, Youngjae."

A punch to Daehyun's jaw was delivered, succesfully knocking an unexpecting Daehyun to the floor. The loud thud woke up the sleeping elders who were now rushing to see the problem.

"Holy...Daehyun, you're bleeding! Youngjae, what-"

Himchan was met with a loud 'slam' of a door being closed and locked.

Daehyun sat up, wiping the blood off his bruised lower lip with the backside of his hand. "Well, that was certainly fun," another malicious smirk.

"Good Lord, you....You did something again to piss him off royaly. You and your sadistic tendencies. Come on, we're having another talk," Himchan scolded, dragging Daehyun by the ear to the couch.

"Owowowowow!"

"Serves you right. Your sorry deserves this treatment."

"Hey hyungs!" the maknaes marched in, groceries and all. They saw the bleeding Daehyun and the pissed off Himchan and Yongguk.

"So...What'd we miss?"

"Not a lot," Yongguk answered, helping the younger two put away the food.

"Jung Daehyun, you better fix yourself soon or so help me God I will push you off a building!" Himchan threatened.

Daehyun looked dazed, smiling like an idiot after seeing Youngjae.

Yongguk saw the look on the lead vocalists face and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Tomorrow. Somehow I'm afraid of what will happen to Youngjae when we're not there..."

"Eh, we'll see hyung. We've packed the cameras and stuff..." Jongup said.

Zelo continued to watch Himchan scolding and nagging Daehyun. 

"Ey, Jonguppie-hyung."

"Mhm?"

"Tomorrow's gonna be fun, isn't it?"

Jongup looked at Zelo then to Himchan and the still-dazed Daehyun.

"Yeah. Yeah it is."

---

It was a little after midnight and the entire dorm was asleep except for one.

Daehyun watched as Youngjae's chest rose and fell steadily. He got up from his bed, walked over to the other's and sat on the empty space. He didn't know what clicked in him to do this but since he couldn't sleep, he decided to do it on impulse, since that's how Daehyun rolled.

He traced the other's features softly before running his hand against the younger's chubby cheek. He hated the younger, yes but there was also something about the younger that lured him in. That something cause him to turn sadistic in the other's presence.

"I'm going to make Singapore hell for you, Jae. Just watch," Youngjae's drew in a sharp breath instictively, and Daehyun froze as to not wake the other up. Once he was positive that Youngjae was asleep, he continued on with what he was doing.

"And you know what the best part is?" he sang mischievously. He leaned in and lightly nipped at the other's collarbone, causing Youngjae to moan quietly. He at the area harder ,yet not as much to wake the other up. Another moan escaped the blonde's lips and Daehyun smiled in satisfatction while pulling away.

"You're going to enjoy it just as much as I will."


Lol wtf did I write? This is a mixture of me sleeping upside down and being high off of overly-chocolatey brownies. xD That felt like a long boring chapter...My goodness....I'll leave the comment replies to the next chapter since I'm currently going to be working on that..MY BRAIN IS ON DAEJAE MODE. Sorry for an grammar/spelling/other writer errors!

ANyway, LET ME LUVS YOU ALL for still reading this though it was kinda....uneventful. BTW I THINK YOUNGJAE'S VOICE IS BEYOND BEAUTIFUL. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HIM AND HIS PERSONALITY AND HIS VOICE. I JUST HAD TO PUT THAT IN THERE FOR....IDK BUT IT WAS NECESSARY. (Just had to say that before you it's killed me.) Man, I made Daehyun such an ...GOsh. I'm mean xD Hope you weren't so turned off by his assyness. lol I hope you still at least somewhat enjoyed this...The main events will be happening soon. Like...soon. Thank you so much for reading, commenting, and subbing! 103 subs? I LUV U ALL SO MUCH. Comments are appreciated always!

Me Outtie~