One

Stubborn Couples

"Are you absolutely sure your plan is full proof, Himchan? Because I'm having some second thoughts right now about you and your 'idea'," Yongguk asked while eyeing the two unsuspecting teenagers in the living room.

"Shut up, Yongguk. Let me concentrate," Himchan shushed the elder with a wave of his hand going back to staring intently at the ground, pacing back and forth. Yongguk rolled his eyes at the ulzzang and instead focused his attention once more on the soon-to-be 'couple' (or so Himchan claims they will be) sitting on the far edges of the couch.

"Hand over the remote, Youngjae."

"Get it yourself, fat ."

"Fat? Please, if I'm fat, you're a ing sumo wrestler."

"Himchan," Yongguk massaged his temple, trying to calm his temper. The two vocalists had been fighting more than usual lately, and it's been giving him a headache. The dorm was a warzone, with all the dangerous objects (such as shoes and baseball bats) flying around. With all the ruckus, Yongguk's patience was definitely wearing thin.

"Shhh!"

"But Himch-"

"Shut up, Yongguk!" the said man felt like tearing the oblivious ulzzang to shreds, but he knew he couldn't do that. Himchan was the only one who had the ability to calm Youngjae in his 'total rage' mode. Yongguk's job was to stop it and lecutre the two vocalists about respecting one another after the calming session.

Youngjae glared darkly at the smirking Daehyun seated on the far side of the couch. "Excuse me?"

Daehyun scoffed at the younger, while his dry lips. "Do I have to say it again? Are you being thick-skinned, or just plain stupid, Youngjae?" the elder shook his head in mock disapproval, enjoying the sight of a tomato red Youngjae. "And I thought you were supposed to be smart."

"Say it again, Jung Daehyun....Say it again..I dare you."

"Okay. You're a ing with a sumo wrestler's body," Youngjae got up from the couch and lunged at the smirking blonde. Daehyun struck a nerve. Hard.

"You ing ," Youngjae gripped Daehyun's collar, pulling his own arm back to strike the other. The younger was fuming in anger and embarrasment, but he was also hurt by the comment. "You're an insensitive bastard, aren't you Jung Daehyun?"

"Takes one to know one, isn't that right?"

Yongguk thought it was the perfect time to finally intervene. "ENOUGH!" the leader's thunderous voice echoed throughout the entire dorm, shocking Himchan and causing both blondes in the living room to halt their actions. "I've had enough of you two. You both are acting like immature idiots. You're affecting the whole group with your arguements and hatred of each other! You should be ashamed!"

Youngjae climbed off of Daehyun, releasing the other's collar before bowing his head in shame.

"Backing away so easily, Youngjae? Looks like you're being more of a coward than usual," Daehyun whispered. Youngjae spun around, ready to hit him until Yongguk's words came to his mind.

He knew Yongguk was right. Well, he always was anyway. Youngjae knew he and Daehyun were disrupting the peace in their dorm with their never-ending banters and arguements. Youngjae bowed before disappearing into his and Daehyun's room quietly.

Himchan saw the hurt look on Youngjae's face and he immediately turned to Daehyun who was playing with the hem of his black shirt. He walked over to the younger, sitting next to him on the couch. "Yongguk, I've got this. Go to Youngjae."

"Mhm...." the leader hummed in response, disappearing into the room with Youngjae.

"You're feeling guilty, aren't you?" the other mumbled a small 'no' under his breath.

"Drop with the act. I know you are. But you're not willing to apologize because you hate him, right?" a 'yes'.

"Okay, spill it. What did you say this time to upset him so much?" Himchan was met with silence. "What did you say?"

"Icallmedhimaingwithasumowrestler'sbody."

Himchan furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "What?"

"I called him a ing with a sumo wrestler's body..." Himchan face palmed at his dongsaeng's idiocy. Well no wonder Youngjae was so upset.

"Really, Jung Daehyun, really?! Of all things to say, you say that?! My God, there is a limit to being insensitve!" Daehyun, who knew a lecture was about to be delivered tried escaping but was instead yanked down by Himchan. "You know he's sensitive about his weight! You are ubelievable, I tell you! Unbelievable! He's not even fat. He's got cute chubby cheeks and a cute little tummy!"

"Even if he is cute-which I'm not saying he is-I still hate him."

"Why do you hate each other so much? Your hate for each other is completley irrational."

"It's not."

"It is. Go apologize. If you don't I'll make you drown in guilt, Daehyun."

"No."

"Yes. Now tell me why you hate him," another silence. Himchan looked at the other expectantly, waiting for an answer. "Well? What're you waiting for? Christmas?"


"I don't know! I don't know, okay hyung?! Everytime I see him, I just feel the need to insult him or belittle him or ridicule him..or...or..something! As sick as it sounds, I ing enjoy it," Daehyun threw his arms in the air in frustration before sinking deeper into the couch, wanting nothing more than to disappear. Himchan's eyes widened and he spent a whole five minutes gaping at his dongsaeng.

"Say something, will you? It feels like you're burning me with your eyes...." Daehyun shifted in his seat uncomfortably, turning to look at his hyung.

"Damn...You two take sadism to a whole new level," Makes me wonder how they'll be in bed...

"You're unbelievable..."

"That aside, apologize."

"No."

"I said apologize."

"And I said no."

"You just love being difficult, don't you?" Himchan crossed his arms over his chest, glaring at the younger on the couch menacingly. Daehyun rolled his eyes and leaned his head head on his palm.

"Tell me something I don't know."

---

"Die, Jung Daehyun! Die!" Youngjae punched his pillow with a fiery determination. "Insensitve bastard. Damn idiot. Stu-"

"Are you done murdering your pillow?" Youngjae froze in place, his arm extended in mid-air.

"I uh...uh...Umm...Yeah.." he awkwardly put down his arm and scooted over a bit to make room for his hyung. Yongguk sat next to Youngjae an ruffled the other's blonde hair.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, of course. Why wouldn't I be?" Youngjae offered a smile before staring at his feet on the floor.

Yongguk got the message and changed the topic. "So...I've been wanting to know for quite some time now. But why exactly do you hate Daehyun?"

Youngjae traced circles on his bed with his finger, figuring out a way to explain it to his hyung. "I-I don't know how to explain it, hyung."

"Try your best," Yongguk smiled his signature gummy smile, urging the younger to go on.

"I'll try..." Youngjae took a deep breath before continuing. "Have you ever met a person before that you can't help but hate? Like, everything about them makes your blood boil. That's the only way I can explain it, hyung."

"Well...Yeah. Himchan."

"Exactly. Hi-Wait, what? You hate Himchan-hyung?!"

"Past tense. Although he does have his diva days."

"Oh...How'd you end up liking Himchan-hyung? Considering you hated him before?"

"It took some time, yeah. But we learned to work out our problems."

Youngjae sighed heavily, shaking his head. "That's not something we can do at the moment. We've both made it clear that we hate each other's guts, hyung. I don't know..It's complicated."

Yongguk looked at the younger blonde who's head was bowed down, absent-mindedly drawing circles on his bed. And he finally came up with a logical hypothesis.

"Youngjae? Do you, by any chance, feel threatened by Daehyun?"

---

After their respective 'parental talks', both Himchan and Yongguk told the two to sleep and wash up before the maknae's came and stepped out of the dorm for a little bit.

"So...How'd it go?"

"Well, from my findings, I have come to the conclusion that Daehyun is a sadist."

Yongguk scoffed at the other skeptically, "You're ting me."

"Not kidding. He enjoys verbal abuse and verbally abusing."

"No way."

"Way."

"That's...scary."

"No, it's not. Their going through raging hormones and emotions. It's only normal, Yongguk."

"Normal my . I think it's weird."

"Well, I think it's the start of a beautiful -life," Yongguk smacked the other blonde in the head.

"Now's not the time to be openly displaying your ual frustrations."

"Oh come on, don't tell me I'm the only one wondering who would top!" Himchan rolled his eyes before getting another solid hit. "Geez...Acting all saint-like. Anyway, what about Young-"

"Hyuuuuuungs! We're back!" Zelo ran towards the two with Jongup trailing not far behind him. "Hyung, I've got everything!"

"Hi hyungs! We dropped by the store, like you said. Come on, Zelo! Show them!"

Zelo nodded his head excitedly before opening his backpack.

"We bought lots of food, water, two blindfolds, and even a few tiny video cameras to place in their room!" Zelo grinned proudly and handed Himchan the one plastic bag he was carrying. Himchan smiled and happily ruffled both the maknae's hair.

"Good job, kids! Now, the only thing to do is....Uh.." Himchan nudged Yongguk in the ribs, trying to get the other's attention.

"Wait for the time when we're on hiatus..."

"But hyung, isn't that too far away? I mean, we haven't even concluded our Warrior promotions yet," Jongup pointed out. Himchan nodded in agreement and began pacing around in small circles.

"Okay, okay...Maybe we can contact manager-hyung. I mean, he knows they don't get along well. We can come up with-I got it!"

"What?" the other three asked simultaneously.

"Remeber manager-hyung saying we're going to Singapore for a few days after our promotions? We can get them together there!"

"So...That's like...In a few weeks?"

"Yup!"  

"But with the situation right now..." Yongguk sighed heavily, pointing in the direction of the dorm. "How are we supposed to-"

"I told you. We play seven minutes in heaven, trick them, then shove them in a room together for three days."

"Where the hell have you been for the past month?! The dorm is a ing warzone! They can't go one minute without fighting, Himchan. The lamp's been broken several times this week."

"Okay, fine. I'll ask manager-hyung to extend our stay in Singapore for a few days."

"And what the hell's that gonna do?"

"I don't know! We'll wing it!"

"Hyungs, Jongup and I have an idea," Zelo pulled on Yongguk's sleeve while Jongup pulled on Himchan's.

"Go on."

"Okay, so we trap Youngjae-hyung and Daehyun-hyung in a room, right? If we can persuade manager-hyung to extend our stay for a few days, we'll split those days."

"Into what?"

"So for the first few days, we trap them together. Then the last few days, we seperate them to the point where they don't even see a glimpse of each other."

"And the point of doing this is?" Himchan questioned the strategy of Jongup.

"It's kind of like, reverse psychology. If they stay together for a while, they'll learn to live with each other, or at least be civil. Once we take them away from each other, they'll miss the other's presence. If worst comes to worst, we'll fake kidnap one of them..."

"My babies, I'm so proud of you! Come here," Himchan gave each a big hug, Yongguk ruffled their hair and smiled.

"Singapore! Singapore!" the three chanted excitedly.

"Worth a shot. But I have a feeling we're going to be staging a kidnapping."


 

Wow. My writing ability is deteriorating (lol what writing abilities?). The did I just write? I'm sorry you have to deal with me, you guys. I am a fail whale. =_= So umm....Thank you so much to the people who subscribed, commented, and read this ty excuse of a fanfic! I was all excited and then I forgot to save so everything disappeared....Sorry for all the spelling mistakes. ^^;To everyone who still read this: LET ME LUVS YOU ALL. Thank you~

I'm supposed to read a book..But it's so boring to the point where I fall asleep after a few pages. I'm serious. And I'm supposed to do a project too...I'm thinking about making a review shop once I'm done with Seducing the Busboy, this, and Special Delivery...

@bibigurrl: Haha, hope you weren't too disappointed by this!
@shineebyunbyun: war...DEFINITELY. Me gusta. ^-^
@destroyedparadise234: HERE IT IS~ HOpe you enjoyed it!
@Yuya_Love_B: Haha yup, seven minutes in heaven!
@eternal: Thank you! I hope you excuse this piece of called the first chapter.
@StarMagician: Thank you, unnie~ Yup, I'm rooting for the four crazy cupids too!
@Bapbabygirl: Thank you very much! y? Hm....
@VieVIP: Thank chu~~ I did my best! (Though it's like crap lol)
@greasytree: Why, thank you for taking the time to read it! Seriously, thank you! ^^
@PurpleS: I hope you liked it!
@BirthdayCakeBABY: You flatter too much, baby dongsaeng...Thank you~

In short: will remain and I AM A LAZY . Period. (Now,who wants to share some ice cream with me?) Me Outtie~