Five

Stubborn Couples

While Youngjae and Daehyun were 'busy', the other B.A.P members had their own activities at the other end of the extremely lengthy hallway.

Yongguk had trouble taking his watery, red eyes off the T.V. screen situated in the bedroom. But who could blame him? It wasn't his fault that the hotel decided to play Titanic on the T.V.

Himchan was gasping and choking and dying and gesticulating in the chair because of his frustration on his inability to do anything the moment a Daehyun walked out carrying a Youngjae cuddled up to his chest.

Junhong on the other hand was sound asleep, tall body on the verge of falling off the cream couch with beats earphones lodged in his ears.

While Jongup...Well, no one ever really knows where this kid is unless he's with Junhong. So let's just say he's in the gym.

Only Himchan actually watched the monitor screen because once the rest of B.A.P saw Daehyun take the 'action' to the bathroom, they realized that their view of the steamy interaction would be obstructed, which therefore led them to doing their individual activities while the two vocalists ed the daylights out of each other. Not that Jongup and Junhong were told about what was happening, however they did have a faint idea. No matter how much Himchan tried, it was impossible to shelter these seemingly innocent teenage boys from forever. Just because Junhong missed -Ed doesn't mean that Jongup did. Though there is the lingering possibility that the kid was spacing out in class again...

Going back to Himchan who was internally dying from having seen proof that the two vocalists actually having like in one of the fanfics from AFF. He didn't think his plan would really work, so now he was torn between congratulating Daehyun and wringing Daehyun's neck for taking away his 'child's' innocence.

Eventually switching off the monitor and taking off the headphones, Himchan stood up from the chair and made his way to the sleeping Junhong. Like an umma, Himchan tenderly pulled Junhong back on the couch, grabbing one of the blankets folded neatly on the side table. The elder blonde draped the sheet on the gigantic teenager, gently patting his hair before visiting Yongguk who was having a manly sobbing fit (but in reality he was like a little boy who had his ice cream taken away from him) in the bedroom. Once again, it wasn't Yongguk's fault that the hotel decided to play one of the saddest movies he knew existed at this time of night.

"Didn't know you were a crybaby," Himchan smirked, arms folded across his chest as he leaned against the doorway. He received a glare from the sobbing mess who had Junhong's secret jar of nutella in his hand.

"Sh-Shut up, . It's ing sad and you f-ing know it and . And why h-hell...D-Damn iceberg. the world. my life. everything. Hell, you too, Himchan."

"And you swear way more when you're under emotional turmoil. How cute," Himchan laughed at the other heartily, before racing out the room in order to avoid a more than necessary beating from Yongguk. "I just said you were cute!" he called out simply to tease the other a little more. Luckily, Yongguk was too tired from crying his eyes out to chase after him.

After finding himself standing face to face with the front door, Himchan fixed his hair, grabbed the hotel card, before swinging open the door and stepping out. Walking always cleared his mind from troubles involving Daehyun or Youngjae, or both and he still had to find Jongup too. Turning right, Himchan strutted down the halls with a grin the moment he cleared his thoughts. He chuckled to himself.

A drunk Youngjae meant a hungover Youngjae which then meant a majorly pissed off Youngjae which then totaled up to super saiyan Youngjae who could destroy practically anything and everything.

"Daehyun better be ready to have his balls cut off tomorrow morning."

---

Hours passed, five after the hour of six in the morning came along, and Yoo Youngjae woke up with a start.

He slowly opened his lead-heavy eyes, groaning to himself when a ray of sunlight hit pupils. His head was throbbing horribly and the sunlight only made it worse. In order to avoid the attack of the overly bright sun floating outside the poorly drawn curtains, Youngjae snuggled more into the warmth encircling his quite 'free' body like a pair of strong arms with--Youngjae blinked.

Real arms were encircling his waist at the moment, and he was pretty sure they weren't his. He blinked again then again before widening his eyes in shock. Tilting his head up quickly, he finally saw who he was cuddling. Although he regretted it instantly because for one, the sudden movement sent a sharp pain through his head and two, he realized that he was snuggling up against Jung Daehyun. . His resting on Daehyun's abdomen while Daehyun's was...Youngjae's face burned a strawberry red, body heating up along with his face. He tried to move it away but the moment he did, Daehyun let out a long moan while his lips let out a small whimper of pleasure.

Not that it's Youngjae's fault that Daehyun's morning hard-on was pressed right up against his the crack of his .

Instinctively, Daehyun bucked his hips forward, pushing past his cheeks and rubbing against his now exposed hole. In shock, Youngjae did the only thing appropriate for the situation at hand. He kicked Daehyun off the bed. The sudden movement causing his headache to worsen and his tummy to flip, giving Youngjae a feeling of wanting to puke.

Now he was pissed.

A loud thud could be heard accompanied with a loud groan. Pulling the white covers over his body and above his head, Youngjae prayed to whatever being watching over them to kill Daehyun so that he wouldn't have to deal with this massive headache and mess so damn early in the morning. Thanks to his earlier attempts of getting Daehyun off him, he now felt like puking his insides out to at least relieve his obvious hangover. Preferably on Daehyun.

Unfortunately for him, the person who he shoved roughly off the bed was a morning person and had no spiked apple juice unlike he which left Youngjae with the misfortune of dealing with a weight straddling his hips.

"What. The. ,” Daehyun said while ripping the blanket from Youngjae's fists, uncovering the blonde underneath. He rubbed his hip which collided with the floor before glaring at the other.

"ing get off me, you ert!"

"ert? Says the guy screaming out my name last night.”

“Sh-Shut up, ."

Daehyun rolled his eyes at the figure thrashing beneath him before his eyes travelled down to his own visible . He sighed before pinning down Youngjae's flailing arms and leaning forward until their noses touched softly. He stared into the chocolate orbs, trying to decipher the emotions hidden behind them. In truth, Daehyun was scared of something. He didn't know what or why he was, really. It was just Youngjae who he ed after all. Not some super y model like he dreamed it would be. But then again, everyone's afraid of a little rejection every now and then, right?

Daehyun mentally slapped himself for thinking and even feeling such things for his fellow band member. Brushing away the feeling, he continued staring at the younger with his own poker face.

" me. I don't want to get my hands dirty so early."

Youngjae scoffed before turning his head to the side as to avoid Daehyun's face from hitting his or, most likely, kissing his.

"You really think I'd help you?"

The elder smirked, softly nibbling the younger's earlobe. Another blush formed on Youngjae's face, bright pink and warm.

"Oh, well I don't know about that, Youngjae. You were such an obedient little last night, don't you remember?"

The said male froze before shifting his head back to meet with Daehyun's dark eyes. He grinded his teeth and glowered at the blonde above before shaking his head slightly.

"That's it, I'm done."

Tilting his head to the side, Daehyun's eyes questioned Youngjae's words. "Done with wh-AGH!"

Doubling over in pain, Daehyun rolled off of Youngjae and rolled himself off the bed once again. Another loud thud echoed throughout the apartment accompanied with whines of pain. Youngjae leaned over the edge of the bed with a hand tucked underneath his chin, grinning in delight despite his ever present headache and back ache.

So maybe he wasn't exactly pissed like what Himchan thought (and half hoped), but he did happen to knee Daehyun in the balls which would probably render the other useless for the next thirty minutes or so.

"Yep. Talk to you later ," receiving no response other than groans and murmurs of ' you', Youngjae got off the bed with a hand resting on his head, stepping over the curled-up Daehyun and headed to the bathroom. The pounding in his head became more apparent which led him to make a mental note to drop by the store later to buy some painkillers. Unless, of course either, he or Daehyun packed some before hand for just-in-case moments like this. Well, not exactly like this. No. Youngjae would never have thought of having done that with Daehyun. He shuddered at the thought before realization crashed on his head like a ton of bricks.

With that realization in his mind, Youngjae made a mad dash to the bathroom, stumbling over the floor quite a few times as a result of his aches. His right hand grasped the knob which he swung open then slammed close. Flicking his wrist to lock the door, Youngjae quickly opened the toilet bowl and threw up whatever he ate last night with the others before they went their separate ways in the hotel.

Once he was done, he flushed away the disgusting contents, moving to the sink to wash his hands and then to the shower to clean himself and wallow in the many thoughts circling his mind. The young blonde stepped in, pulling the glass door close as the steam hovered over the whole room. Beads of burning water hit his warm skin, causing prickly sensations to shoot through his neck and spine. Mindlessly, he took the shampoo resting by the corner.

He sighed, letting the hot water run over his body to calm his aching muscles. Judging from the ache in his back plus the fact that he woke up next to Daehyun along with his head was pounding and the slight stinging on his neck, Youngjae was 100% sure he lost his ity to Daehyun. Along with his first kiss but he was more worried about the whole losing-his-ity-to-some-crazy--while-he-was-drunk-because-he-made-the-mistake-of-trusting-Jongup-with-his-belongings thing.

Even through all of that, Youngjae couldn't remember what happened between him and Daehyun. All he remembered was downing half the bottle of apple juice then some bits and pieces of him straddling a topless Daehyun. Other than those things, Youngjae was at a loss.

"Oh joy. Almost seven in the morning and the first thing I have to deal with is that dipthong outside along with this . Why does life have to be this difficult?"

Over time, Youngjae finished his shower and wrapped the towel around his waist while staring at his reflection in the foggy mirror. He put a hand to his neck, lightly dragging his fingers over the purple bruises trailing it. Brushing his hair aside and taking a deep breath to calm his jittery hands, Youngjae unlocked the door and hoped that Daehyun wouldn't attack him the moment he left the safety of the bathroom.

Sticking his head out, Youngjae looked left and right, spotting the older male still sprawled on the ground, now fast asleep.

"So much for a morning person," he muttered. Taking feathery steps to his luggage by the foot of his bed, Youngjae grabbed a quick change of clothes before heading over the sleeping blonde on the wooden floor. Once he finished pulling the white shirt over his head, Youngjae sat on Daehyun's bed before nudging the other awake with his foot.

The sleeping blonde woke up, rubbing his eyes to take a look at the person who nudged him.

"What?" his hoarse voice managed to let out. The from yesterday had finally taken its toll, giving Daehyun a hell of a sore throat.

"We need to talk."

---

"Oh my God. Their gonna have a talk!" Himchan screeched, grabbing Yongguk succeeding in shaking him to oblivion.

“Himchan, stop.”

“And you know, Daehyun could have the decency to put on some pants!” Himchan whined, still shaking Yongguk’s shoulders.

“Himchan!”

“I know right? The nerve of this guy! He may be one of my kids but this is unacceptable! I didn’t raise him to be so careless!”

“Kim Himchan!”

However, the poor man was ignored.

"Wow. I'm impressed. I thought Daehyun-hyung would've attacked Youngjae-hyung after Youngjae-hyung murdered his crotch," Jongup commented with a half-full nutella jar in his hands.

"You know, Jongup-hyung, just because Youngjae-hyung kneed Daehyun-hyung's crotch, it doesn't mean he murdered it."

"Well, you never know, Junhong. I read somewhere that a guy has a possibility of losing his ability to bear children if the kick is severe enough."

Junhong laughed at Jongup before shoving a spoon of nutella in the other's mouth.

"Psh. Hyung. Who said Youngjae-hyung's bearing any babies?"

---

"So you're saying I had with your sorry ?"

"No. But thank you for repeating the same thing for the hundredth time," Daehyun muttered, hands crossed over his bare chest.

"Then what the hell are these hickeys?!"

"Excuse you, but I had with your sorry . Not vice versa."

"It's not that sorry if you decided to take it."

Daehyun narrowed his eyes at the other before making a move to shower. "I'm gonna shower."

"Not yet you're not."

"What else do you need to know? I ing told you everything!" the elder complained, throwing his slim hands in the air at the blonde sitting on the bed in front of him.

"How the hell do you think I'm supposed to know that? I was drunk, you bastard! And you probably spiked that drink!"

"Don't accuse me of I didn't start!"

"How can I not?! You start almost everything anyway!" Youngjae yelled back. Both males were now standing each with a firm grip on the other's shoulders.

"Well this time I didn't! I didn't plan on ing you, okay? It all just happened and now I don't know what the hell we're gonna do!"

Youngjae let go the grip he had on Daehyun's shoulder and stepped back. He watched as his hyung's chest heaved heavily, his blonde hair tousled from having been run through numerous times by Daehyun's hand.

"Do about what?"

The elder of the two scowled "You're supposed to be smart, aren't you? Can't you figure out what the hell our problems gonna be now that we had ?!"

"No, I can't. So how about you decide to spit it out already 'cause I don't know what the 's flying through that sick mind of yours!" Youngjae countered. His eyebrows were knitted together and his hands were placed across his chest, impatience evident on his features.

"We crossed boundaries, Youngjae!"

"What do you-"

"I'm a guy. You're a guy. This is practically considered taboo in most of the world and Korea. What's more is that we're band mates! This was never supposed to happen! This is a ed up mistake!"

Youngjae opened his mouth but Daehyun was met with silence.

"Now tell me what the hell we're supposed to do now?! I can't deny what we did and neither can you."

Again, Youngjae was silent. He knew Daehyun was right. What they did was never meant to happen, and because of their actions, everything changed. He didn't have a clear idea of everything that did change but he did have a pretty good one on what probably will between them in the future.

Daehyun looked at Youngjae carefully, arms at his side, limp and tired from moving so much. He knew troubles would arise but Daehyun didn't know that what they did would affect them this badly. For some reason he felt guilty. He felt like he did something so wrong. Sighing to himself, he continued to stare into the dark eyes looking back at his now devoid of any emotion Daehyun had the ability to pinpoint.

"Youngjae, what are we?"

"I don't know."

 


Herrooo everyone! Thank you all so much for reading, subscribing and commenting on this! LET ME LUVS U ALL.

Oh wow. Drama...OTL We've got to have a little drama every now and then, right? xD (sorry for grammar/spelling mistakes)

And isn't this poster gorgeous?

But yes. I'm free for now! (Other than watching D. Gray Man) I've got practically nothing to do xD I haz no life but I don't really mind. LOL but yes. This is my failed attempt at being funny and dramatic. If you thought it was neither of each, I am truly sorry. Thank you to everyone who's been supporting me patiently. To all of my dongsaengs, unnies, hyungs, and chingus. Thank you and I love you. Really, I do.

Happy Holidays!

Me Outtie~

P.S. Dongsaeng, you can check. This is 2000+ words. (You know who you are) ^^