Finally As One

UNFORGETTABLE

 

JaeJoong sits on his bed at YooChun house. He safely arrives from Japan a day after the concert. He was sad since he didn’t meet YunHo at all after the concert ends. He knows they stay at the same hotel from ChangMin. He needs to clear the problems with his family first before meeting YunHo again. He didn’t want YunHo having a hard time with his parents.

He gets up from his bed when his bedroom’s door being knocked. “Hyung. Are you ready?.” ChangMin appears behind the door. ChangMin promise him to send him to his family house.

“Yeah.”

+++

JaeJoong walks into his family mansion. His Appa was the owner of the Kim’s Corp. It’s was among the biggest company in South Korea. His Umma was a normal housewife but sometimes she went travel with Mr.Kim leaving JaeJoong alones in the big mansion.

“Morning, Appa, Umma.” JaeJoong bowed to his parents as his respect sign.

“Finally, home?.” His Appa said sarcastically.

“Appa, I’m sorry but I’m just dropping by.”

“What do you want?.”

“I want the truth about YunHo.”

“There’s nothing about that money digger. You already forgot about him why asking about that bastard again.”

“I just remember who he was.”

“There’s nothing going to change, you already break up.”

“I know the reason and I’m going back to him. Appa, please don’t hurt him for a second time. He the reason I’m alive, you just know about making money. You forget about me and Umma, we need love even YuuMi noona was running away all because of you. I don’t need your money, Appa. I never touch the money you bank in into my account. It’s only with YunHo’s money, since I live with him. He takes care of me.” JaeJoong place his bank account book together with the credit card.

“I don’t care. I don’t want you to get in touch with that bastard anymore.” Mr.Kim throws away the newspaper he was reading all this time.

“Appa…” JaeJoong never knew it was really hard to soften his Appa. “You threaten him to kill me, so kill me if that the only way I can be free.”

His Appa face changes after hearing JaeJoong said that. He never thought love can make his son be like this.

“Honey… I want you to forget the past and let them be together. I meet with that boy once. From the first sight, I know he can take care of JaeJoong. I just want to see JaeJoong smiling’s face. He’s our only son, before this he always do what you asked him. Just let him to be in love. I don’t want to lose him like I lose YuuMi.” Mrs.Kim finally stops both father and son argue. Mrs.Kim regrets about her daughter, JaeJoong’s older sister, Kim YuuMi who was running away from the house since JaeJoong was fifteen years old.

Before this Mrs.Kim only follows what Mr.Kim said, but this showing that his mother still can influences his Appa, it shocking him since JaeJoong never seen this side of his Umma.

“I want to meet him, you have my approval.” After a few moments finally Mr.Kim said it.

JaeJoong smile but inside his eyes there’s happy tears. “Thank you, Appa, Umma. I love both of you so much.” JaeJoong hugs his Appa and Umma. For the first time after so many years, JaeJoong said a love words towards his parent. ‘Thank you, YunHo ah for teaching me how to love.’

JaeJoong release them, a shocking face can be seen from his Appa’s reaction. It’s been so many years, he didn’t hugs his parent like that. They were never home by the time he needs them to be there.

“I need to get him back. Wish me luck, Umma, Appa.” The happy JaeJoong walks away with ChangMin who been waiting at the garden. His parent sends their son with a smile.

“I was wrong after all. I’m sorry, honey.” Mr.Kim said to his wife. Mrs.Kim just smile.

+++

“YunHo ah, Appa wants to meet you.” JaeJoong was resting his head on YunHo’s arm. They were watching a movie together. It’s was week after, JaeJoong meets his parent. He went to YunHo’s house with ChangMin but the younger insist didn’t want to involve. So, ChangMin leave JaeJoong at YunHo’s door.

JaeJoong was apologizing to YunHo after that but it isn’t as simple as he though. Seeing his face, YunHo slams the door but that didn’t stop JaeJoong. He was in the cold at night after YunHo didn’t let him in even to show his face. He waits for YunHo outside the house.

The next day, YunHo get ready to SME for his works. He opens the door, he catch a shivering JaeJoong outside the house. “I’m sorry, Yunnie…” JaeJoong mumble a few words. He already catches a cold for staying outside all night long.

YunHo carries JaeJoong inside their bedroom, placing JaeJoong on the bed. From that time he knows, JaeJoong always in his heart.

 

‘I still love you and I still want you. I won't ever be okay without you. I've never stopped loving you. My feelings for you have never changed. My heart keeps growing like my love for you. JaeJoongie ah.’

 

“Yunnie, did you heard what did I told you?”

YunHo smile, “Sure. I can’t wait to meet them.” He already knows from JaeJoong that Mr.Kim finally approve them.

“I never thought I can see YuuMi noona again. How come I never across her after all the time I was staying here.” JaeJoong said, he never thought his older sister knows YunHo and he already had a cute little niece, YoonJi. YunHo brought JaeJoong to the park where he usually meet with YoonJi and the meet end up with happy cry as JaeJoong still recognize his older sister.

“I don’t know, I meet your older sister after the accident by the time I was broken and YoonJi makes me happy as her round doe eyes was staring at me like your eyes.” YunHo pulls JaeJoong’s face nearing him. “My boys wants to meet you too..”

“Boys??”

“I mean TVXQ boys… they seems excited to know you.”

“I can’t meet them.” JaeJoong said sadly.

“Why??”

“I’m still not over Uknow. It’s hard to forget Uknow.”

“Yeah, I don’t know any Uknow you know.”

“I don’t care, YunHo.”

“Let’s meet them, okay. Plus YunHo was better than Uknow, you know.” YunHo didn’t wait for JaeJoong to answer, he push JaeJoong on the sofa. JaeJoong giggles can be heard when YunHo start his naughty job.

+++

A/N: Thank you for reading this short fic and thanks for the comment~ For  Uknow and Hero side story.. I think maybe after 2 weeks I will try to post it.. since I got the plot already..