Uknow & Hero

UNFORGETTABLE

 

“Hyung, what would you do if you love someone but you don’t want your family to hurt that person.” Suddenly ChangMin asked JaeJoong.

“I… I.. maybe I will break up with that person.”

“Then what are you going to do if that person’s father came to you and threaten you that he will kill his own child just for you two to break up.”

“I will let that person go.” JaeJoong said without thinking. ‘I don’t want you to be in danger even it might break my heart later on.’ What are you talking about ChangMin?, stop it. TVXQ was so fun, they are the best specially their leader UKNOW, OMG he was so handsome!!.” Suddenly he feels uncomfortable and decides to change the topic about the a-nation concert yesterday.

“Yeah, but he already got someone.”

“Really, who is it?.”

“You don’t see their engagement ring, seriously hyung. It’s obvious. It’s on the newspaper since last month.”

“I REALLY DON’T KNOW.”

“It’s their lead singer.” ChangMin told JaeJoong while eyeing JaeJoong’s pasta that he orders through the room service. It’s been a week they been to Japan.

“WHAT??”

“IT’S THEIR LEAD SINGER, HERO.”

“OMG!!!!! IT CAN’T BE.”

“Don’t be sad. They really are an ultimate couple and nobody deny that.” ChangMin smile looking at his hyung. ‘It’s easy as I though.’  “You don’t want to eat more hyung?.” His eyes only look at the pasta on JaeJoong’s plate.

“No… Just eat.” JaeJoong push his plate away. He was heartbroken.

‘Come to daddy, pasta….hehehehe.’  “I heard they are going to married next year.” ChangMin add more torn to the heartbroken JaeJoong. His mouth was already full with JaeJoong’s pasta. “How about their composer, hyung?. I heard he was single. Plus Uknow and Hero are just twenty three while you already twenty seven.”

“Which ones?.” JaeJoong ignore the last sentence he heard.

“The one that wrote ‘Unforgettable’… the song that you love so much.” ChangMin said. He need to make JaeJoong remember about YunHo.

“I will think of it but what if he was an old man. EWWWW… Let just forget about all this.” JaeJoong said and walks to the bed. He took his Ipad and go through his music folder while putting his headphone. He plays the song and read the lyrics carefully. Trying to understand what lyric writer tries to tell. 'Why are you lying, are you trying to protect someone?. You still in love with that person.'

They still had a week and TVXQ concert in Tokyo Dome will be held in two days. He can’t wait for it. Without he realizes he was sleeping, ChangMin looks at his older cousin. 'I wonder what you will do if you know the truth, hyung.'

 

+++

 

“YooChun hyung, I don’t know what to do anymore. JaeJoong hyung always avoiding and change the topic when I try to talk about YunHo hyung.”

“Didn’t I told you before, don’t you see?”

“I know… I think I will wait till the concert time. After the concert if he still like that I will tell him the truth.”

“Are you crazy?” YooChun was shouting on the other side of the phone call.

“I don’t care. I saw he was crying yesterday in him sleep. His body clearly telling that it still remembers YunHo hyung.”

“Is it true, you were staying at the same hotel as YunHo and TVXQ?.”

“Yeah… I asked YunHo hyung about that and he gladly reserved for me too. JaeJoong hyung still don’t know about this.”

“Shim ChangMin, I know you are a genius but sometime don’t over used it. Let the two solve it themselves.”

“I still want cause don’t you remember what Jae hyung cook for us after he was release from hospital. It’s not the same taste like he used to cook. It’s horrible. So the solution is only one, make him remember YunHo hyung and I get my food back.”

“Good luck then.”

ChangMin hand up the call without saying anything like he usually do. He was eyeing the half- JaeJoong who just finish showering. “Who did you talk to?”

“Umma, she was asking me where did I go and didn’t come back for summer.” Well it's true he was talking to his mother before calling YooChun.

“You didn’t tell her?.”

“I just tell her. She said to come back home and meet some woman.”

“Arrange marriage?” JaeJoong reaches his red t-shirt after wearing a jeans from his luggage.

“Hell, hyung. Don’t you know her since I’m finish high school, she was busy about daughter in law.”

JaeJoong laughed, remembering his auntie. “What did you tell her?”

“I tell her to find someone as beautiful as JaeJoong hyung, the best in cooking like you but it would be very nice if I can marry food too. What I get after that, it only ‘YAH SHIM CHANGMIN. DON’T GO BACK HOME. FIND SOMEONE LIKE THAT YOURSELF.’ Exactly just like what I want her to say.”

JaeJoong just shake his head. Didn’t know what to comment after ChangMin said something like that.

“Hyung do you still remember after you finish high school?.”

“Not really… why??”

“My umma was offering herself to find someone for you.” ChangMin stops for a while eyeing JaeJoong. “Luckily, a week after that YunHo hyung confess to you and both of you become couple in front of her.”

“What are you talking about? I don’t know any YunHo.”

“Hyung, seriously before you had accident, you are his boyfriend. He was hurting knowing that you didn’t know him and you don’t need him anymore in your life.”

“I would never be gay, ChangMin ah. There’s no way, I will be his boyfriend.”

“Then, why are you crying during you were sleeping?.”

“I …I had a sad dream.”

“No… You were calling his name.”

“It’s not true.”

“Yes, your father was the main. He forces YunHo hyung to break up with you after he found out about all this. Well before this he only though YunHo hyung was your best friend since you know each other during high school until he accidently saw you were kissing with YunHo hyung on the street.” ChangMin blurt out everything.

“That’s not true…”

“Uncle said he didn’t mind to kill you as long as he wasn’t embarrassed to have a gay son. He threatens YunHo hyung. While YunHo hyung, didn’t want you to get hurt by you own blood willingly letting you go away. He creates lies so that you will hate him, hate the lies he was telling you but what he regret the most seeing you laying on the white bed sheet on the hospital when you had an accident after he broke up with you.” He added more, telling JaeJoong the truth like YunHo had already told him.

“There’s no way, Appa will do that…” JaeJoong was obviously shaking a bit at the sudden confession.

“It’s hurting him, Jae hyung. You chased him away and hating him. He let you go didn’t want you to suffer.”

ChangMin stops talking after JaeJoong was running out from their hotel room. 'He needs time…' ChangMin let go of JaeJoong know it would be the best for JaeJoong to be alone.

'There’s no way, Appa would do that… Why.. why didn’t he tell me if it true Appa was doing like that.' JaeJoong keeps on running until he reaches the lobby hotel. He sits on the chair in front of the fountain at the lobby hotel.

“Uknow ah, are you sure YunHo hyung would be okay?”

“Why are you saying something like that?.”

“Of course, his face was changing after you asking him about that song.”

“He’s strong. If not there’s no way he write his life story on the song telling others about the sad love. Plus it’s the only song that will be performing in Korean language and Japanese’s fan would be understood better if we tell them the meaning of this song. So there’s no choice but to ask him what inspire him to write the song even Shinjiroh Inoue-san said it would be better to ask the person who write it to know the better.” Uknow said caressing his fiance’s pale skin.

“I know. His boyfriend must be a great man… if not he must be already forget about him.”

“Yeah, just like my baby Hero. You’re unforgettable.” Uknow said pulling his fiance inside his arm kissing the other, didn’t mind about the eyes surrounds them.

“Uknow!!!” Hero blushes after Uknow release his lips. Although they are officially engaged but that only makes Hero more conscious about their surroundings.

'Why everyone was siding that YunHo?. Why can I remember a bit about him? I can’t see he was inside my memory from the high school. Is he really my boyfriend?.' JaeJoong was looking really confused. More than anything, he didn’t see how important YunHo was inside his life.

JaeJoong who sit behind the wall, walks away from the loving couple. He always wishes to be like that having someone important like Uknow in Hero’s life. If what ChangMin had said was the truth, then he wants to meet YunHo.

 

+++

 

A/N: I was thinking if anyone want to read about UknowXHero story? Kindly leave a comment please... Thanks for the comment before and thanks for subscribe this fic

Before that I want to inform you all that Uknow and Hero are completely a different persons as YunHo and JaeJoong. Uknow and Hero was 23 years old and they are TVXQ meanwhile YunHo was TVXQ's concert director as well as their lyrics writer. While JaeJoong was YunHo's boyfriend. 

TVXQ consist of Uknow, Hero, Micky, Max and Xiah. While YunHo, JaeJoong, ChangMin, JunSu and YooChun just a normal person that know each other. I'm sorry if anyone was confuse about this...