YoonJi

UNFORGETTABLE

YunHo looks around the park was full with people since it was the holiday, he was alone sitting on the branch just to enjoying the breeze of the Sunday morning. He leave his house around six thirty a.m. and walks alone to the park.

“Morning, Mr.Jung.” A cute little girl approaches him.

“Morning, YoonJi.” YunHo greets her back. The nine years old girl smile brightly and tying her Maltese puppy on the branch’s leg and take place beside YunHo. “You got a cute little puppy here, what’s her name?.”

“She was Hikari, my uncle brought her last month. I’m waiting to show her to you.”

“I’m happy to hear that, she’s really cute.”

“What are you doing here again, Mr.Jung. Are you waiting for him again?.”

“I’m alive to wait for him, he’s my soul, my everything.” YunHo said to YoonJi, although she just nine years old. YoonJi makes him confortable to talk with her, she just a normal little girl but sometime YunHo can see someone else in her. The person he was missing the most. YoonJi’s eyes resemble him the most.

“He’s lucky to have you waiting for him. I wish I could have someone like you when I’m older.”

YunHo only laughing hearing the small little girl comment. ‘See Jae, even she is jealous with you. She said you are lucky to have me but I’m lying to you. I’m sorry, it’s for your own good even you don’t know me anymore.’

“YoonJi, are you disturbing Mr.Jung again?. I’m really sorry, YunHo shi.” Mrs. Im said to YunHo, she was around early thirty and a mother to YoonJi. It’s was not the first time she found YoonJi talking to YunHo, at first she didn’t like it since YoonJi was just a kid that sometimes can be very annoying but when she saw YunHo smiling and laughing with YoonJi, she know that man was trying to be happy and since YoonJi was accompany him every weekend, she knows a little bit why YunHo was sitting there every weekend on the morning.

“It’s okay, YuuMi noona. I told you just drop the formality already. I’m happy with YoonJi here. She makes me forget.”

“Are you still trying to forget about that?.”

“Yeah, even I know he was unforgettable.” He said looking at the grass below the branch he sits.

“I’m sure he must be really special and nice.”

“He’s my first love. I fall for him at the first sight I look at him.” Although it’s hurt to talk about JaeJoong but he still know, it was the best for him to have someone to hear about his problem.

“Why did you two break up?”

“I lie to him.” YunHo looks into YuuMi’s face that was in shock. She didn’t expect YunHo would tell her the reason cause until now what she knows was he was waiting for a man that he loved.

A phone ringing shocking both of them, YunHo looks at the Iphone screen. ‘It’s him.’

“Sorry, noona. I got to pick up the call.”

“Go on.”

YunHo touched the Iphone screen and picked up the call. “Hey…”He silent for a while and listen to the caller’s talk.

“I will be there at 8 am.” YunHo ended up the call and slowly turned to look at YoonJi and YuuMi who was waiting for him. “I need to go back now, noona. I’m sorry, YoonJi ah. Noona, I won’t be here for a month since I had to go to Japan for a month. I really need to go now.” His face was showing he was worried about something.

YunHo left after that. YuuMi looks at the man who was running a bit, she’s pity that young man. “I hope you can be with your loved one, YunHo.”

“Mummy, let’s go back. Mr.Jung left already and I don’t want to play with the kids, they always call me names. I hate them. I only want to play with Mr.Jung only.” YoonJi said as she untied the little puppy from the branch. She holds her mother’s hand into her small ones and pulls the puppy to follow her.