Concert

UNFORGETTABLE

 

 

A/N: I was thinking if anyone want to read about UknowXHero story? Kindly leave a comment please... Thanks for the comment before and thanks for subscribe this fic

Before that I want to inform you all that Uknow and Hero are completely a different persons as YunHo and JaeJoong. Uknow and Hero was 23 years old and they are TVXQ meanwhile YunHo was TVXQ's concert director as well as their lyrics writer. While JaeJoong was YunHo's boyfriend. 

TVXQ consist of Uknow, Hero, Micky, Max and Xiah. While YunHo, JaeJoong, ChangMin, JunSu and YooChun just a normal person that related to each other. I'm sorry if anyone was confuse about this...

+++

 

“Hyung, I’m sorry. I know I was too harsh but you know I love both of you.” ChangMin was standing beside JaeJoong’s bed. He didn’t mean to tell everything but there’s nothing he can do now, he already tell everything to JaeJoong.

“Hyung… JaeJoong hyung….”ChangMin tried to call the man that he though still sleeping under the red blanket on the bed. He pull away the blanket, there were pillows only.

“What are you doing, ChangMin ah?.”

ChangMin turns around only to be greeting by the already prepared JaeJoong. “Hyung?!” He runs to JaeJoong and pulls the older inside his arm. “Are you okay?”

“That’s my line. Are you okay?. Why are you behaving like that?” JaeJoong said pushing ChangMin away from him.

“I was worried and I’m sorry.”

“Where are you sleeping last night?.” JaeJoong asking since ChangMin didn’t come back last night. He already forgets about their little argument last night.

“I know you want to be alone so I was… I was… at the 24 hour restaurant in front of our hotel… The food there was so delicious.” ChangMin was smiling. 'I was there together with YunHo hyung until midnight then I was sleeping on the sofa inside YunHo hyung’s room.'

“Oh… no wonder you didn’t get a change yet. Did you already bath?”

“Not yet..” ChangMin making his pity face. 'I didn’t dare to take a bath there since the bathroom was glass made, its transparent well it’s common since it was the honeymoon suite. Luckily I was still sleeping by the time YunHo hyung was bathing.'

“I will get change and bath first.”

“Okay. Hurry, if not we’re going to be late for the concert.” JaeJoong said didn’t mind ChangMin’s face with a blushing check.

+++

ChangMin smile while waving his hand together with other Cassiopeia during the time TVXQ or Tohoshinki was performing on the stage. It almost two hours long and he still can’t get enough with all the song that been perform by TVXQ.

JaeJoong was hesitating at first after seeing lots of female fans but after sometime he can see lots of male too. He smiles away seeing the ultimate couple who had been teasing by their other member which is Max, Micky and Xiah. Luckily, Uknow manage to get Hero away from the other trio.

They were performing for the second last song, One. Cassiopeia was screaming when Xiah finish his last line but Uknow added, Hero ah.

“You shouldn’t do that Uknow ah, I can’t believe you become more cheesy than Micky.” Max added.

“I was enjoying the song and Hero ah, the song was for you. There’s just one, only one person, you are Hero ah.” Uknow tease his beloved more by repeating the last line sing by Xiah.

“I didn’t teach him to be cheesier than me. Where did you learn all this, Uknow ah?” Micky added since Xiah was eyeing.

“Well… it’s secret.” When Uknow said that, all the fans were going crazier than earlier including ChangMin and JaeJoong.

“Kissu, Kissu..” Since the UknowHero fans were cheering for their ultimate couple to kiss. Cassiopeia turns to UknowHero fans and starts to cheer for a kiss too.

“I heard something… Don’t you think so Max ah?” Micky said as the number one UknowHero fan and also their couple fan club president too.

“Yeah… It’s a big time, It’s UknowHero time. Kiss, Kiss.” Max cheers together with the other two members.

“It’s looks like I really need to do it. I can’t say no.” Uknow walks to Hero, he pulls the smaller man into his arm. Locking Hero, his right hand was on Hero’s face. Taking Hero near to him and he bends a little, kissing his one and only love. The evening at Budokan Hall that time was full with loud scream.

“Everyone, thanks for coming to our concert. As for the last song, it was a special song. Right, Hero ah?” Uknow smiles to Hero as there was a pink bright color can be seen on Hero’s check.

“Yeah, I agree with Uknow ah..” Hero said looking into Uknow eyes.

“Well mostly the song tonight was a ballad song since it was specially written by YunHo hyung. He just joins our company this year and the song he composed mostly perform by us tonight. He’s with us as our music director for this concert. Camera, YunHo hyung please.” Uknow said to the camera.

Camera zoom to the below where the musician for the concert was preparing. A man with a cap AAU sign was appears on the screen waving to the fans. The fans were cheering for the young music director.

ChangMin was fanatically screaming ‘YunHo hyung.’ JaeJoong just sits there looking bluntly on the screen. 'Is he the one?.'

“I love ‘All About Us’ cap, YunHo hyung.” Xiah said while YunHo was smiling to him.

“I been wonder are you two brothers?” Micky said to Uknow.

“I know, Hero asked me that the other day but sadly we’re not but I’m sure I would be glad to have YunHo hyung as my brother since our face was almost the same.”

“As for the next and also our last song tonight, he wrote this before he joins our company and with this song he was accepted to our company. The song will be sing in Korean but before that I will tell you one story about the song...”

Hero takes a deep breath before he continues, “He was only an orphan boy while the other was from a wealthy family and they meet during high school and then finishing high school together. Didn’t want the person he love to be someone else he confess his feeling. He’s happy when the other said yes. But after a few years, they were found out. The father of the person he loves came to him saying a break up words. He said to his lover a lie, he create a lie just because didn’t want the other… to found out.” Hero stops a few moments, he didn’t want to continue the rest as he was eyeing Uknow to continue.

“They break up but on the same day, his love one was laying lifeless on the white mattress inside the hospital. He blames himself making the other into accident. A week after that, he cries when his love one wakes up but only to chase him out. The doctor said it was a temporary memory lost. He can see his lover was hurting, his friend pulls him to the outside but he already didn’t mind about anything when his lover was saying hating words to him. He asked his friend to take care of his love one and walks away from him.” Uknow wipe his eyes before the tears pouring down as his other members. He can see others were crying.

Uknow looks into the camera, his eyes were red. He continues the story, “Every weekend he spends his time looking into the morning sky at the park. He was waiting for him. The only place he can tell his story was only to a young girl that was playing on park. She makes him alive, he start to write the song more passionate. He began to work with SME after his beautiful lyrics was chooses by us. Some of his beautiful lyrics were, One, Love is, and not to forget our last song tonight, Unforgettable.” Uknow was silent for a few moments and he waits for others to get ready.

He smiles. “Let’s hear, Unforgettable.”

 

A lie, it's all a lie,

Those words that time will make me forget you are a lie.

The pain from the separation has surpressed my heart a little

But my feelings for you are still the same.

 

I never thought it'd be easy

But even though a lot of time passes

It's still awkward without you here.

 

I still love you and I still want you.

I won't ever be okay without you.

Even if I seem attached, this is me,

I didn't even know.

You're all I long for.

 

A lie, that was a like,

Those words that I've already forgotten you are a lie.

I just said those words because I thought I'd look pathetic

And because of my trifling pride.

I've never once forgotten you.

 

When I think about a bad habit I've started

I try and forget but I still you miss you

 

I still love you and I still want you.

I won't ever be okay without you.

Even if I seem attached, this is me, I didn't even know.

You're all I long for.

 

I've never stopped loving you.

My feelings for you have never changed.

No my heart keeps growing like my love for you.

I just try and keep still

The moments when we were happily together.

 

You had a hard time in my embrace

And it's not until after I've let you go

Can I think and see clearly.

But I love you everyday

I'm still waiting for you like I've always done

See you once again, my love

 

For a few moments, the hall was silent. JaeJoong looks at the big stage, on the screen was YunHo picture at the behind stage was silently sobbing. JaeJoong can feel his check was wet, he was crying. Finally, he remembers all about YunHo.

He was the reason YunHo was hurting. 'You must be hurting a lot, Yunnie ah. Are you not eating?, why you so thin?. I hurt you more after I lost my memory, right?'

“Hyung… Jae hyung…” JaeJoong looks beside him, ChangMin teary eyes catch his sight. “He never forgets about you.”ChangMin said.

“Yeah.. I know, I remember him.” He keeps his hand intertwines with ChangMin’s hand. He needs supports so he can face YunHo next time.

“Everyone, I’m sorry for crying earlier but it’s worth, right?. There always a beautiful story behind every song.”Micky said smiling to the audience cutting JaeJoong and ChangMin’s talk.

“I want to meet him, the person YunHo hyung love. If only he was here today with us, I would be more than happy to see him.” Hero said.

“Then how about me?.” Uknow said.

“You just go in love with the hand phone’s games.” Xiah said teasing Uknow. “May everyone back safely today.”

“Thank you very much for being with us.” The five young men stand in the center of the stage, from the right, Xiah, Micky, Hero, Max and Uknow holding hands and bowed to their beloved fans. The beautiful concert was ended.