As You Wish

UNFORGETTABLE

 

A week after the operation, JaeJoong finally wake up. The person who was together with him there was YooChun and YunHo.

“Who are you?.” JaeJoong asked YunHo who was sitting on the chair beside his bed.

The question shock both YunHo and YooChun, YooChun rise from the sofa in front of JaeJoong’s bed. “You don’t know me too, Jae?”

“I know you, silly Chunnie..” JaeJoong said.

It hurt for YunHo more knowing that JaeJoong didn’t remember him only. ‘Is that what you really wish for, JaeJoongie.’

“Then you don’t really know him?” YooChun said as he gets close to YunHo side.

“Why?. Did I miss something?. Who’s him?. Where were we?” JaeJoong analyze the man beside him, a tall tan man, quite good looking but he never knew this man before.

“You accident last week. You in hospital. This is YunHo, Jung YunHo. Your boyfriend.” YooChun patted YunHo’s shoulder slowly, giving his friend courage.

“JaeJoong ah, you …really don’t ….know me?.” YunHo stutter a bit, it’s hard for him to accept that he’s going to lose JaeJoong.

JaeJoong just blink his eyes and nod.

“This is me, JaeJoong ah!!!.” YunHo holds both of JaeJoong’s arm, shaking the man so that he can remember.

“NO!!! I DON’T KNOW YOU!!! I HATE YOU!!! GET OUTTTTT!!!! GET OUT!!!!.” JaeJoong who was a bit shocked with YunHo sudden mood, finally screaming his all out. Letting out his anger, he didn’t know why he hates that man so much.

“YunHo, he needs time..” YooChun pulls YunHo out from the room.

YunHo who was upset with the situation suddenly, let out his anger on the wall. Yes, he punches the wall. “YUNHO!!” YooChun screamed at his friend when he saw YunHo’s hand bleeding.

“He hates me, YooChun ah. I’m just a bad memory for him. You know what he said before he out from the house, he wish never get to know me. I hurt him, I lie to him.” YunHo said ignoring the pain on his hand.

“It’s not your fault all this happen, YunHo.”

“Maybe… but who knows…” YunHo sobs as his knees suddenly feeling numbs and he feel weak, right now. “Take care of him, YooChun ah. I need to go.” He walks away from YooChun before the other could stop him. He wasn’t strong to be with there. After all of this was happen because of his action earlier.

“YunHo ah…..” YooChun just watch the cold backside of his friend walks away. Both are his best friend but YunHo and JaeJoong know each other since high school while they meet him during university time. YunHo was on modern music and JunSu was a dance major while he and JaeJoong was a business administration student.

YooChun walks inside the room and looks at his best friend. JaeJoong was staring at the window, he didn’t said anything at all.

“He’s gone…” YooChun looks at the expression but there’s nothing was shown on the latter’s face. ‘Do you really forget about YunHo…’

END OF FLASHABCK

+++

After five months JaeJoong gets better, he decides to stay with YooChun and JunSu. He didn’t know why but seeing his father’s face, there was something he couldn’t read from that lifeless eyes. It’s like he will burn inside the eyes. He can’t stand his father word even to follow it, it’s really hard for him.

Everyday, he cooks for them and wait for them to back from their works. He really did wonders what he been doing after all this time. Sometime he asked YooChun and JunSu but both of them just say that he run away from home and been staying with them.

JaeJoong walks to the front door as he could hear someone was ringing the bell. He open the door only to be greet by the tall man almost as tall as the man he hate. “JaeJoong hyung!!!.” The other shouts and gets himself to hug JaeJoong.

“It’s me ChangMin, your favorite dongsaeng.”

“Get off me, Minnie. I know you, my annoying little cousin.” He pushes ChangMin aside so that he can breathe. ChangMin sometimes loves being clinging and annoying when they meet.

“Then why did you forget about that hubby of yours..” In a slow tone he said, carefully not to fire up JaeJoong. He knows JaeJoong was more dangerous when he mad so he needs to prevent that.

“What did you said, I’m not married yet. I’m a man. I don’t need another man to be my hubby. I just need a woman to be my wife.” He snapped at ChangMin.

“I heard you said that seven years ago but after hyung confess to you, you immediately accept it without any hesitation. Is that really what a man are?. Suddenly you become straight back…”

“Shut up Minnie. What are you doing here?.” He stops the other from making him thinking about that. He doesn’t know why every time someone mention about that man, he feel hurt.

“I was on my summer break. If it could, I want to ask you to accompany me to Japan.”

“JAPAN???”

“Yeah… no need to scream hyung, I’m not deaf. I know you excited, right?”

“WHAT THE HELL, MIN. FOR WHAT??” It’s not that he scream because of excited but he scream because he was shocked.

“I want to go to a concert, precisely a-nation. My favorite idol is going to perform there.” This time he ignore when JaeJoong scream to him like hell.

“When is it?”

“It’s around next two week.”

“How long?.”

“Two weeks enough.. I think.”

“We need to do shopping. Get ready.” JaeJoong become excited, he goes to the kitchen and turn off all the things he cooked. He took a post-it note beside the refrigerator and writes something on it. Since JunSu and YooChun will be back for lunch in about an hour, he leaves the notes on the refrigerator so both of them not going to worry.

“Let’s go.” JaeJoong said after get change for a suitable clothes which for ChangMin a bit over. They only go to the mall not to the night club. “Hyung, do you really need to wear boots with tight jeans. We are going to the mall not gay night club.”

“MIN!! I love this boots and jeans too. If not then what should I wear?.”

“Sneakers would be okay, I think…”

“HELL NO!!. I WANT TO WEAR THIS TOO!!!”

“WHATEVER, JAE HYUNG. JUST STOP SCREAMING, I’M NOT DEAF.” He talks back to JaeJoong while the other just watches him in amusing way. “I wonder how YunHo hyung can stand with someone like you.” Once again he talks about YunHo in a low tone again.

“Oww.. Don’t be mad. Hyung just love teasing you.” JaeJoong said pretending he didn’t hear ChangMin talks about YunHo.

“Then call me Hyung..” ChangMin said naughtily. Knowing that JaeJoong will slap his arm, he runs to the car first.

“YAH!!! SHIM CHANGMIN!!!!.” JaeJoong runs to the car after he slaps ChangMin’s arm and get to the passenger seat.

“Don’t be furious. Drive carefully.” JaeJoong said to ChangMin as a warning since he still phobia to drive.

“Yes, captain.” ChangMin’s hand was salute to JaeJoong just like a real captain.