Teen Top Job

Together With the Fate of Music

 

~Yoon  Ji’s POV~

            …Again, 6:00 in the morning, did the morning routine, and this time, we’re going to work for Teen Top. Unnie seems to be excited that she wore some… different clothes… and she asked me to curl her hair a bit.

 

            After eating, we said good bye to our oppas with a little bit of overprotective chaos.

            “Keep your phone on!” Myungsoo called out to me as I walked.

            “Yah! Dongsaeng! When two people text you at the same time and one of them is me, text me back first!! TEXT ME BACK FIIIRRRSSTTTT!!!!” Dongwoo screamed the last sentence to my Unnie. In the end we were just laughing it off .

I guess the protectiveness was necessary since we were walking to Teen Top’s dorm. When we arrived, Unnie texted L.Joe that we were there since that’s the new door bell. Then, CAP opened the door.

            “Annyeonghaseyo~”Unnie and I greeted with a bow.

            “Annyeong, come inside,” CAP said with a gesture motioning us to come in. For guys, the dorm… was surprisingly clean. Then I heard someone running behind me. I turned around and was tackled into a hug by Ricky.

            “YOON JI!!! I MISSED YOU!” Ricky yelled right next to my ear. It was surprising he leaned down to my ear in the first place considering he was…a LOT taller than me.

            “…I missed you…too?” I said muffled in his chest. Ricky laughed like a little kid when he let go of me and I just patted his head in an awkward state. We only met once, of course it’s awkward.

            “L.Joe and Changjo are…suspiciously making breakfast for us, and Chunji and Niel are watching TV in the living room,” CAP explained to us as we looked around. Then, I smelled something burnt.

            “…Unnie? Do… you smell something?” I asked her. I watched as she sniffed.

            “…NOPE.” she answered plainly. Then, sniffed again.

            “…YEP.” She changed her answer.

            “…CAP-sshi, where’s the kitchen?” I asked turning to him who was already walking to the source of the smell. We just followed him. In the end, we were led to the kitchen and we found L.Joe holding a pan of…burnt…eggs I guess. Changjo was just washing the dishes with the collar of his shirt over his nose. When L.Joe looked at the doorway, his eyes widened at the sight of Unnie. I, however, was just trying not to laugh at the sight of Changjo having his shirt over his nose.

            “…HOLY-“ L.Joe started to shout out of surprise, which made Changjo spin around. Changjo’s eyes widened once his eyes met mine and Unnie and I were smiling really hard that it’s hard to see their faces through our eye smile.

            “…HAH- e-excuse haha-us,” Unnie managed to say while laughing. She took my hand and dragged us outside the dorm a bit far from the door and we let out our laughter.

            “OH MY GOD!” I said in English, “That was a great sight, so great, it should be a crime.” I laughed.

            “I KNOW RIGHT! PUAHA!!” Unnie laughed out. I noticed she laughs a bit like Dongwoo now.

            After… I don’t know, 30 minutes of laughing and resetting, we were able to walk back to Teen Top’s dorm like normal people. Once we walked in again, Ricky was complaining he was hungry and Chunji and Niel were like… I think they were singing a song about world hunger or . CAP was just talking to Changjo and L.Joe about the incident and I think it was more of a lecture than anything else because their heads were down. Unnie tapped my shoulder and pointed her thumb at the door.

            We walked back out and discussed what to do.

            “… it you cook,” Unnie decided.

            “…Okay, surprise?” I asked.

            “Yep, I…shall distract and ,” she said.

            “…What should they eat?” I asked her.

            “…I DON’T KNOW :DD” she said smiling her off, “L.Joe was trying to make some eggs so I guess omelets and meat inside, and then… I don’t know… you decide or something. Ooh, Korean fried rice, I haven’t tried that in a long time :3,” Unnie decided for me.

            “…okie~” I chimed and we walked back in.

            “YO! Let’s play a card game~” Unnie said and I just sat down with them. They brought out cards and were still complaining that they were hungry. I just got up naturally and excused myself to the bathroom…. The “bathroom.” They didn’t even ask >:D.

~Third person POV~

            Yoon Ji went into the kitchen and silently made the omelets and fried rice. Hee Young was just trying to get them to ing sit down and stay down.

            “…Where’s Yoon Ji? She’s been gone for a while now,” Ricky whined. Changjo just looked around thinking he might see a magical Yoon Ji, then got up.

            “Nope, sit down,” Hee Young said standing up and stepping on the couch to reach his shoulders to push him to sit back down. He magically obeyed but his expression was… sort of a mix of worried and annoyance.

            “What? It’s not like Yoon Ji’s going to get kidnapped from the bathroom,” Hee Young thought to herself.

            “Okay, everybody, sit the down,” Hee Young said in English, “It’s your turn,” she switched to Korean.

            Yoon Ji was just about done and got the dishes down without making a sound of bowls hitting each other. She put out the fried rice and omelets. To be honest, she was rather amazed that Teen Top had the ingredients to make it. She put down the bowls, forks, and spoons and walked out.

~Hee Young’s POV~

            “COME ON HURRY UP, DONGSAENGGGGGG,” I thought to myself. Then I saw Yoon Ji walk out.

            “FINALLY,” I shouted, “Now shoo,” I motioned Teen Top to go away.

            “…You’re making me go away?” L.Joe pouted. Gah, his aegyo.

            “…to the kitchen,” I pointed. Teen Top looked at where my finger was pointing and speed walked toward the kitchen. We just followed from behind.

            “So, how was distracting going for you?” my dongsaeng asked.

            “…DIFFICULT,” I raised my voice.

            “Well I was only 30 seconds slower because I had to do it silently,” she pouted.

            “I knew that~” I chimed and patted her head. When we got to the kitchen Teen Top was staring at the food. Then, I had an idea.

            “…YAH!!” I yelled fast. Then their heads snapped to the side to look at me.

            “Woah, o_o you guys are synchronized at head turning?” I asked. Then walked up to L.Joe, the nearest person there, and pushed him to a chair.

            “Gooooo, eat, do something stop staring at it,” I complained. I actually expected them to start eating right away instead of standing there like dumb- I mean, statues.

            “Who made this?” Chunji asked, and I will always be forever amazed by this stupidity.

            “…who else?” I said plainly.

            “…I don’t know,” he said back, OKAY that’s too much.

            “…We were all playing card games and someone was not there,” I explained slowly…

            “…OH I KNOW. IT WAS YOON JI.” He said, while I just slow clapped it out.

            “Good job… now you will eat this food and YOU.WILL.LIKE.IT.” I said slowly after the stupidity I had to go through. Yoon Ji just laughed and walked out to clean up the cards we took out.

            After Teen Top, FINALLY finished eating, we asked them what our job was.

            “…Nothing, we have a free day,” L.Joe replied to me.

            “…what?” I asked completely dumbfounded because today’s when we started our jobs, and there’s no job.

            “You should’ve seen it yesterday, these…KIDS were working abnormally hard so they could get a day off,” CAP explained.

            “…Then what are we going to do today?” Yoon Ji asked.

            “We actually don’t know yet since we didn’t get the approval for the free day yet,” Niel said. I glanced at the clock, it’s only been two hours so it’s nine right now. Then, the landline for Teen Top’s dorm rang. CAP went to pick it up and came back a little bit later.

            “Unfortunately, Manager Hyung doesn’t approve of it,” CAP said.

            “WHAT IS THIS?! We worked extra hard yesterday!” Ricky pouted.

            “We have to go do this… show now,” CAP said, “I think it’s called Making the Artist or something,” he added.

            “Oh that show,” Yoon Ji and I mumbled.