Plans,Plans,Plans...

Together With the Fate of Music

 

            ~Hee Young POV~

            “FINALLY MOTHER OF GOOOODDDDDDD,” I exclaimed to the newly couple.

            “JESUS CHRIST IF YOU’D TAKEN ANY LONGER I WOULD HAVE MURDERED THE BOTH OF YOU!” I added in.

            “…but we didn’t owo,” Yoon Ji protested.

            “So, we came to the practice room, however, we need to go soon…” I muttered.

            “Oh… yeah, I’ll call them to pick us up or something and see you next time…” Yoon Ji explained. Then Changjo looked happy, but sad and then he pouted.

            “Ah, oppa, we’re coming home soon, arasso? Yeah we do, Gomawo~” Yoon Ji said through the phone.

            “Ah, tomorrow… let’s go double dating,” L.Joe said.

            “…dating? I hope you didn’t forget, we have OPPAS,” I explained.

            “So?” he asked.

            “They’ll ban you from the house forever,” I said back.

            “And ever,” Yoon Ji emphasized.

            “But I wanna go out!” L.Joe pouted. Gah, again with the aegyo.

            “Fine, fine, we’ll meet you at wherever the …”

            “Lotte World,” L.Joe decided.

            “Yeah...okay, what time?” I asked then I heard a beep, I checked my phone and apparently, our oppas are waiting outside in the manager’s car.

            “…Text me,” I said before going out. Then Changjo grabbed Yoon Ji’s hand before she could go and gave her a pen to write her phone number down. As she wrote her phone number on his hand, I was just standing there getting impatient and the brothers of God might be suspicious. When she finished we half ran half walked. Then we finally got out.

            “Annyeong~” Yoon Ji acted as she greeted Myungsoo and Sunggyu.

            “Yo~” I said to Hoya and Dongwoo oppa.

            “Yah. What’d you do today, huh?” Dongwoo suspected.

            “We helped Teen Top shoot Making the Artist,” Yoon Ji answered for me. It was true though, no more details.

            “…were you on camera?” Sunggyu asked after a moment of silence.

            “Deh, and?” I asked.

            “…Just don’t get killed by the death angels,” Sunggyu frowned.

            “…, I forgot about angels…” Yoon Ji cursed in English.

            “I did too, but they can just COME AT ME BRO and take my ,” I smirked back in English. My dongsaeng and I had a good laugh until we got home. We both got into our sleeping clothes and stayed in my room, because it’s orange owo.

            “Dongsaeng, tomorrow… how the hell are we gonna do this?” I asked her in English. {A/N: It’s in English unless I inform otherwise :3}

            “…I don’t know, tell them we’re going out?” she suggested.

            “…GOOD ENOUGH.” I agreed.

            “Lotte World huh… it sounds like a fun place!” my Dongsaeng said enthusiastically.

            “…well it’s an indoor amusement park o_o what do you expect it to be? A funeral?”

            “haha. Funny.”

            “I’m ing hilarious.” Then we heard Come Back Again play. I reached for my phone. Apparently, L.Joe called. {switches to Korean}

            “Yeoboseyo?” I answered.

            “Ah, yeobo, tomorrow, wear something comfortable and cute,” L.Joe straight forwardly said.

            “Bwoh? We’re deciding that now?”

            “Well we didn’t have time 15 minutes ago.”

            “Arasso, arasso. Is that all?”

            “Aww… you’re trying to get rid of me already?” L.Joe asked in an aegyo voice.

            “Ani~ I would just be disappointed if you called me just to tell me what to wear,” I defended.

            “Well- ah...deh…” L.Joe faded.

            “What was that?” I asked.

            “Mianhe, yeobo… my manager says I have to get off the phone now,”

            “Ah, arasso. I’ll see you tomorrow-ah! You didn’t answer what time yet.”

            “Ah, 4:00, so we got at bit of time to play,” L.Joe informed, “Now I have to go…annyeong yeobo, sleep well.”

            “Deh, annyeong,” And I hung up.

            “Well, wasn’t that conversation nice?” My dongsaeng asked right away. {English}

            “Deh~” I answered back and fell backwards on my bed while Yoon Ji sat on the floor hugging her knees to her chest. Then I heard a beep and shot up in bed to check my phone.

            “I almost forgot, saranghae, yeobo~” L.Joe texted me. I smiled at the text and answered.

            “Nado saranghaeyo, yeobo~” and placed my phone down.

~Yoon Ji’s POV~

            “I’m bored… Jonggie hasn’t called me yet and he has my phone number,” I frowned.

            “Maybe he’s arguing in his mind whether to call you or not?” Unnie guessed, “Or it’s like my yeobo, his manager wouldn’t let him on the phone or some .” She concluded.

            “Maybe…” Then we heard Clap play. I reached for my phone and it’s by an unknown number.

            “Yeoboseyo?” I answered. {Korean}

            “Ah, Yoon Ji!”

            “Oh annyeong Jonggie,” I recognized his voice.

            “Yoon Ji-ah…Ricky got your phone number too,” Changjo…I guess either he’s complaining, pouting, or doing aegyo I don’t know =w=

            “Chincha? That’s fine I guess,” I answered.

            “It’s not fine! I wanted to be the only one in Teen Top to have your number. Like how Hyung only has Hee Young-sshi’s.”

            “I think it’s fine o_o.”

            “Yah, no cheating on the first day,”

            “No plans to.”

            “…wear something that’s comfortable and cute, arasso?”

            “I planned on wearing something comfortable in the first place, and cute? Are you indirectly telling me that I’m ugly?”

            “Aniyo! It’s what Hyung told me to say…” then I heard a growl like he turned to L.Joe to scowl at him or something.

            “Heheh, arasso,” I agreed.

            “I’m really looking forward for tomorrow!”

            “Deh, me too!”

            “Ah, but my oppas can’t see you or else…”

            “Oh, arasso, we’ll meet… at the station then! Oh and… can we try to have a day like…”

            “…like?” I waited.

            “Namja chingu and yeoja chingu…”

            “We can, but that’s up to you~” I teased

            “YAH-wae? Ah…arasso…”

            “What’s wrong, Jonggie?”

            “…I have to go…mianhe,”

            “Oh, arasso, we have to get off the phone eventually right?”

            “Deh, saranghae goodnight,”

            “Nado saranghaeyo~” Then we hung up. I sighed and laid down on Unnie’s floor.

            “Well, what did he say?” Unnie asked grinning. {English}

            “To wear something comfortable-“

            “And cute,” Unnie finished.

            “Precisely, my dear,” I said with a british accent.

            “…should we pick them out now?” Unnie asked.

            “Pick what out?”

            “The outfits o_o”

            “…Yep.”

            “Let’s at least have one thing or two from us that matches… so we seem like sisters owo”

            “Haha, arasso arasso.”

 {Hee Young's}                                            

 {Yoon Ji's}                                        

         

            “I say we did well o_o”

            “I agree o-o”

            “Ah, I think we should tell our oppas that we’re going out.
            “Okay~ Let’s goooooo.” And with that, we went down stairs to find all of our oppas grouped together in the living room.

            “Oppa,” Unnie started.

            “Ah, Dongsaeng.” Hoya turned.

            “Tomorrow I made plans with a few friends to go out.”

            “Ah, chincha?” Then Dongwoo turned around.

          “So…who are your friends? Are they girls or boys? Where will you be? What time are you leaving? What time will you be back? Do you need to be dropped off?”Dongwoo bursted with questions

            “Oppa! I’m just going out with friends!”

            “It’s as simple as that,” Hoya concluded themselves of the argument with a small pat on the shoulder for Dongwoo.

            “Myungsoo-oppa,” I started.

            “Hm?”

            “I’m going too.” I stated.

            “…arasso.” He answered.

            “Have fun tomorrow~” Sunggyu sang out.

            “Gomawo~” I sang back to him, then we just went back to our rooms and slept.