Second Escape = FAILED

Together With the Fate of Music

 

~Yoon Ji’s POV~

            this it’s 6:00 again. I groaned and rolled out of bed again. Doing the morning routine of showering, brushing my teeth, and getting dressed, I headed downstairs afterwards and just made breakfast, Unnie woke up second again and just went for banana milk.

            “Yesterday was fun, even though we were like little kids,” I giggled.

            “Hey, we’re still young! And we are allowed to be free =w= THIS IS KOREA,” she persuaded.

            “…I thought that was for America,” I thought.

            “…Look, this is an asian country, alright? So it’s half better,” she sighed and sat down.

            “Whatever you say,” I sat down with her. Myungsoo was the third to be down and told us that we’re going to dance practice today. He sat down and just started eating. There’s no meat today because the managers told us to restrict some for the idols, but I tried to make delicious meals without having to use meat. Myungsoo-oppa didn’t seem to mind and just kept eating. Being the first two down, we ate first before Myungsoo came, so we already finished and set our dishes in the sink. Hoya came in the kitchen with Sunggyu and started eating once they saw the food. I just chuckled then I just got bored. I looked at Unnie and she had a dazed face like she had nothing to do. I poked her cheek and she snapped out of her trance.

            “Annyeonghaseyo, dazed princess,” I greeted.

            “Hi…” she faded.

            “…Let’s dance or something,” I stretched my arms out.

            “Okay~” she smiled and got up then she looked at the stairs where Dongwoo was just walking off of.

            “You’re late~” she chimed.

            “Hey, I’m a heavy sleeper,” he said patting her head on the way to the kitchen to eat.

            When we got downstairs to the dance studio, we started discussing about what to dance to.

            “…I have no idea actually,” she claimed.

            “I’m fine with anything…” I added.

          “…maybe we should come up with a choreography?” she thought, “Wait, no, too much work =w=,” she finished.

            “…infinite song?” I thought.

            “HELL YEAH, okay which one?” she eagerly asked, I tapped my chin and thought for a bit.

            “Uh… let’s try their debut song?” I guessed.

           “…good enough :3” she answered. We got up and looked at the time, about 30 minutes to practice.

            “…thirty minutes, you think we can make it? I hate leaving a song only half practiced,” I asked Unnie.

            “…I take it as a challenge,” she said walking over to the computer and pulling up YouTube for the dance version.

            “Alright, madam, take your pick,” she told me in English.

            “Why don’t I just dance as… Myungsoo? You know what? We’re just two people, we’ll just dance the choreography as normal as possible,” I decided.

            “…good point,” she said and played the video. After the first play was over, Unnie had to watch it again but I already memorized it and started dancing to it. Then Unnie joined me. I glanced at the clock, 5 minutes until we have to go down. We just spent 3 minutes and a half going through the song one last time and went down stairs, thank god there was air conditioning in the dance studio.

            “WOW, why are you sweating?” Dongwoo asked us.

            “Secrets, secrets,” Unnie teased and headed out the door as I followed her. The managers pulled up in the driveway and luckily the other members were already at the dance studio so it was just us in the car.

            When we arrived, we walked in and just sat down on the bench. We watched them rehearse “Nothing’s Over”, and while it was Myungsoo-oppa’s turn in the front, he was doing a really cute dance ^-^. It was flippin’ 29 degrees Celsius in this dance room, god, if we knew that, then we might as well let them practice at our own dance studio =-=. It’s a ing STEAMBATH and the body heat’s not helping.

            After 1 hour, they were rehearsing “Come Back Again” and Unnie and I can’t help but do the hand motions. When I glanced at my oppas, Myungsoo was… glowing. Nah, I’m just ing with you, he’s gleaming with sweat I stared as a drop of sweat dripped off his chin. 5 seconds later, they were done rehearsing.

            “Ah! Why am I sweating so much?!” they exclaimed. We just got out towels for them and they furiously started wiping away their sweat. It’s time to eat and the manager brought chicken apparently.

            “Why do you always make us eat chicken !?” Myungsoo complained his head turning around a bit to face the manager who was setting the food on the floor.

            “I hate vegetables!” the members whined. Wow, childish.

            “What’s so bad about vegetables?” Unnie asked.

            “…have you ever eaten them?” Sungyeol asked back.

            “Many times yes, dear dongsaeng cooks it for me,” she said as a matter-of-factly.

            “…lucky you’re not idols,”

            After a few more minutes of arguing about vegetables, jeez, they’re vegetables.

            Then, the manager went out of the dance studio.

            “So what do you want to eat?” Sunggyu-oppa asked. Then they started talking about tasty food to eat. Unnie and I chuckled at the words that these idols uttered.

            “Dongwoo, scout! Go look!!” Sunggyu commanded. Dongwoo stopped drinking from his milk carton and walked toward the door. I wonder what the manager will do if they’re caught this time.

            “We’re really dead if we’re caught this time,” Sungyeol stated.

            “Seriously, we’re going to die if we get caught this time!” Woohyun added.

            “If you’re worried about being dead, then why don’t you just not do it?” I asked.

            “We idols have hard lives,” Sungyeol commented, and I just rolled my eyes.

            “The managers are guarding the front door~” Dongwoo walked back in.

            “Then we leave from the back door,” Woohyun decided.

            “I think we’ll all get caught if we leave at the same time,” Sunggyu mentioned.

            “Then, how about we leave in two groups?” Sungjong suggested, honestly Unnie and I were amused at how they were just desperately wanting to escape. IN THE ENDDDD, there were three groups and separated as Sunggyu, Myungsoo, and me as group 1, Dongwoo, Hoya, and Unnie as group 2, and Sungjong, Woohyun, and Sungyeol as group 3.

            “I drop out,” I put my hands up in defense.

            “…WAEEE!?!?” They all exclaim except Unnie who stepped out too.

            “You’re idols, and this is… our job. Basically, our jobs are at stake doing these things and it’s been bothering us for a bit.” Unnie explained, “But, if you’re going to escape then go, we’re not going to spill anything.” Unnie added.

            “Start leaving, he’s coming back now,” I said and pushed them all out the door way not giving a single about their “groups.” I slammed the door shut and locked it. Then I whispered, “Come back again,” to Unnie. She nodded and we started dancing to it when the manager walked in pretty shocked that they slipped out again.

            “Where-“he started.

            “We don’t really know, we went to the restroom and came in then they were gone,” I said using perfect expressions and tone making it sound…natural as ing possible. I glanced at Unnie who stopped dancing was stretching putting both hands on the wall and pushing lowering her head. Then I saw she was just trying to hold in her laugh. She doesn’t really have experience as a child actor. I was in a few movies being only in flashbacks of child hoods and , but I still have the skills.

            “…get in the car, we’re going scavenger hunting again,” the manager said jingling his car keys, “Also, show us your acting skills, and try to lure them to our trap,” he finished.

            “…arasso,” I muttered.

            We’re in the car now, and I took out my phone dialing Sunggyu-oppa’s number.

            “Yeoboseyo?” he answered.          

            “Ah, Oppa, it’s me, I guess… I really did want to go out after all,” I said with the perfect expression even though we’re not seeing each other.

            “I told you, we’re at a nearby Idae, you can get here by subway or something. Should I wait for you somewhere specific? I just got off the train,” he said over the noise.

            “Yeah, I’ll be there in a moment, wait at the entrance okay?” I said excitedly, “excitedly.” I hung up and let out a sigh.

            “Okay, so Unnie and I will go by subway, Manager oppas should go there by car and set up your tracking thingy… I guess. We’ll keep them at the subway long as possible, but if they see you, game over,” I said puffing out my cheeks.

            “Okieeee, kaja, we’ll be going now~” Unnie said getting out of the car. I just followed her and ran to the subway. We boarded the train and got our seats.

            “…I feel guilty =w=,” I told Unnie.

            “…I don’t, I want to see their reaction.” Unnie snickered. When we got to the station, I texted the manager and he was already there. I went out to find Infinite waiting for us. They were all grinning like idiots when we arrived.

            “Well well, look who just arrived,” Sunggyu teased. Then I pointed to the black car in front.

            “I think he just arrived as well, oppa,” I said while smirking, his face dropped and he was in the trance of betrayal.

            In the car, I had to sit on Myungsoo’s lap again. Unnie sat on Dongwoo’s this time.

            “Mianhe,” I apologized to Infinite.

            “What are you apologizing for?” Myungsoo asked, “I bet Manager Hyungs blackmailed you,” he thought.

            “No, we willingly did it… but we did try to hide it,” Unnie said.

            “…It’s fine then, the other night was still the best,” Myungsoo commented.

            “OKAY what did you do the other night?” Sungyeol popped in.

            “…Let’s see, we ate ice cream, drank bubble tea, walked around, and it was more fun than it sounds right now,” Unnie explained.

            “…hold it. You drank BUBBLE TEA while we were at the dorm?!?” Wooyhun exclaimed.

            “Wah! Betrayal!!” Sungjong commented.

            “We’re sorry, but it was fun,” I chuckled.

            “And Sungyeol got phone call REJECTED,” Unnie commented while snickering. Then the rest of us joined her.

            We arrived… at our house. With the rest of the Infinite members, too.

            “Wow, who’s house is this?” Sungjong asked.

            “Um…ours,” Unnie said.

            “WHAT?” Sungyeol, Woohyun, and Sungjong said together.

            “Okay… why are we here though?” I asked the managers.

            “Because, we’re dropping you off early because of your job with Teen Top as well, it starts tomorrow right?” he asked.

            “Oh yeah…” I muttered. I got out of the car followed by my Unnie and Oppas. We went inside and I cooked dinner. I set it out and called the others down to eat. Even though it’s the middle of the ing day, we’re tired. Then I heard a small beep. Unnie took out her phone and she smiled at the text. I leaned over and she tilted her phone for only me to see. I found out it’s from L.Joe and they’re expecting us tomorrow. I smiled too and I can see our Oppas raising their eyebrows at our weird gesture. I finished up and washed the dishes before taking a shower and going the to sleep. This is gonna be fun tomorrow.

~Teen Top’s Side~

            “…Hyung, I know this sounds weird, but what should I wear?” L.Joe asked Chunji, who just raised an eyebrow at him.

            “Why are you asking me? And they’re just two teenagers, like us, so I don’t know why you’re making a big deal out of it,” He reasoned.

            “...I don’t know. Good question,” L.Joe mumbled. Then, a beep could be heard and he took out his phone. Hee Young texted him back telling him that she and her “sister” are excited for this. He smiled at the text and slid my phone back in my pocket. He headed back to my room to just get some sleep. Then he decided to tease for once. He went to the room next to his and opened it.

            “Yo, Changjo,” he greeted the brown haired maknae. Good thing Ricky wasn’t in the room.

            “Can I talk to you for a minute?” L.Joe asked. The maknae just nodded and turned to him.

            “…I know you like Yoon Ji,” he smirked. Changjo’s eyes widened and his face was getting hot.

            “Chill dude, I just wanted to let you know that I knew. Blackmail reasons,” L.Joe teased as he stuck his tongue out.

            “…I know you like Hee Young,” Changjo spoke back.

            “I think everybody knows that, bro,” L. Joe defended.

            “You’re lucky…” Changjo muttered.

            “What? Why?” L.Joe asked.

            “You have her phone number and everything. You can talk to her without being interrupted by someone else and your conversations aren’t awkward,” Changjo pouted. L. Joe thought about what he had just said then found out what he meant.

            “Is it about Ricky?” L.Joe asked. Changjo just nodded and looked down.

            “He’s my hyung, I don’t know what to do,” Changjo mumbled.

            “…I don’t think you understand, bro. Ricky’s like that to every girl he sees,” L.Joe stated.        

            “But he didn’t do that to Hee Young,” Changjo reasoned.

            “Because he knows Hee Young’s mine,” L.Joe frowned.

            “…so it’s just a misunderstanding?”

            “Yep, now sleep, I don’t think your little miss princess would like to see you with bags under your eyes,” L.Joe said as he closed the door. Changjo smiled to himself and fell into a deep sleep.

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okie owo so I just got a little bit bored of doing Infinite for many chapters straight, when this is a TEEN TOP story =w= and I'll just switch around and owo hopefully you guys didn't wait too long because of my lazy :3 Annyeong~