Teen Top

Together With the Fate of Music

 

~ The Next Morning ~

 

~Yoon Ji’s POV~

 

                We just moved in to this… dream house… and now we’re just unpacking. For some reason the fridge is ing filled with food, and my closet’s full of… clothes I see on k-pop idols. I just added my own additional clothes to it and placed my empty luggage in an empty space. I then got curious and went out side to see the balcony. Wow, it’s… nice… it’s on the same side as the front door so you can see who’s there. I went back inside and headed towards Unnie’s room. She already unpacked and had her laptop on her bed side table.

 

                “Annyeonghaseyoooo~” she greeted lazily as I walked in.

 

                “Unnie, what do you want for dinner? Also, what else did Teen Top say? Are they going to meet with us, or-“

 

                “Little Dongsaeng, why you ask sooo many questions? I want omelet by the way, and CAP just said that we make our way to korea and get a good home, and he’d call again for further instructions.” She said.

 

                “Well, sorry for being curious, not my fault you keep to yourself,” I pouted.

 

                “It’s not my fault either,” Unnie chuckled, “I’m going to the dance studio~” then she got up and left. I sighed and just followed her out the door and went separate ways to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and got out two eggs and all that…stuff … The fridge is full…I don’t think I’m going grocery shopping anytime soon. I just started to cook.

 

~Hee Young’s POV~

 

                I said I’d be in the dance studio, and I am, but… I’m just walking around aimlessly. I have no idea what to dance to, and I have no idea how either. Then, my phone rang. I swiftly took out my phone and answered it.

 

                “Yeoboseyo?”

 

                “Ah, it’s L.Joe.” the person on the other side replied. And holy L.Joe.

 

                “O-oh, annyeongseyo, my name’s Choi Hee Young.”

 

                “Nice to meet you, have you moved in yet?”

 

                “Deh, we just did.”

 

                “Ah, well we’re going to meet up with you in your new home in… 15 minutes? We need your address though.”

 

                “Ah um… I’ll text it to you?” I suggested.

 

                “Sure,” then he ended the call. I swiftly sent him the address and zoomed downstairs to where my dongsaeng was.

 

                “HOLY KIM YOON JIIIIIIIII” I yelled in the kitchen.

 

                “…deh?” she calmly answered with a hint of confusion.

 

                “Oh, look nice and make snacks, Teen Top’s meeting us,” I informed her calmly as possible.

 

                “…OH ,” then she ran to her room to get rid of her airport clothing thingies then she stopped and poked her head back in the kitchen, “Unnie, your omelet’s done~” then she ran back out. I just chuckled and ate then, went to my room to speed change.

 

~Yoon Ji’s POV~

 

                I just picked out some normal outfit actually. I have no idea why I freaked out, but I did. I picked out a sky blue spaghetti straps top and a mini jean jacket with whit shorts. I brushed my wavy hair out and walked out. My Unnie wasn’t in her room and to be honest, I went on an all out hunt through the house for her and found her in the lounge on her phone. Unnie changed, too: she had a pale orange tank top on with a navy aeropostale jacket zipped up halfway with sleeves that covered half of her palm and knee length jean shorts.

 

                “Ah, Unnie, what are you doing?”  I asked while taking a seat next to her on the couch.

 

                “Oh, uh… texting someone,” she said with her cheeks a pale pink. Since Unnie’s not a very… informative person, I just left it at that and checked my phone. Wow, I’m forever alone or something I don’t know. No missed calls and such as that. Then the door bell rang a few seconds later. Unnie and I looked at each other and walked toward the front door with Unnie following behind. I unlocked the door and saw 7 people. I opened the door wider and opened the other door as well.

 

                “Annyeonghaseyo,” Unnie and I say together bowing a bit.

 

                “Annyeonghaseyo,” They mimicked.

 

                “Ah, come in,” I offered and did a hand gesture for them to come in. They’re tall. It’s off topic, but they’re tall, I felt a bit… intimidated having to look up to see their faces.

 

                Unnie led them into the lounge where we just were and they did introductions.

 

                “Annyeongseyo, we’re Teen Top!” they said together. Then a muscular man stepped forward.

 

                “I’m charismatic rapper CAP and I’m the leader of Teen Top, nice to meet you.” Then he bowed a bit and sat down. Next was some… Simpson? I have no idea but he had… rather large lips and brown hair.

 

                “I’m Emotional Voice Niel and I’m lead vocalist for Teen Top.” He then followed what CAP did and bowed before taking a seat. Next was a… rather non stop smiling boy.

 

                “I’m Power Voice Chunji and I’m a main vocalist for Teen Top.” He followed what CAP and Niel did and sat down. Wow…Organized group. After that a…baby faced kid?

 

                “Hi~ I’m Lovely Boy Ricky and I’m the visual maknae of Teen Top~” he said cheerfully then just sat down.

 

                “YAH get up and bow!” CAP ordered. Then Ricky got up abruptly and bowed before sitting down again then he pouted. Haha, how cute~ Unnie and I chuckled a bit. Next was… that L.Joe dude that Unnie played as.

 

                “I’m Rebellious Rapper L.Joe… and… I help out with English in Teen Top,” he said I’m guessing he had no idea what to say and bowed before sitting down.

 

                “Why couldn’t you just say you were the shortest in Teen Top?” Niel suggested. L.Joe just shot him a glare.

 

                “You want to die young?” he intimidated. Niel just took a cushion from the couch and held it close to his face. Unnie just chuckled a bit. Then there was Changjo I guess… the guy I danced as.

 

                “Hi, I’m Dancing Boy Changjo and I organize the choreography in Teen Top, I’m also the maknae,” he bowed and sat down. Then…

 

                “Hi, I’m Andy, owner of T.O.P media.” He just bowed and sat down as well, “You don’t have to tell us about yourselves, we know who you are,” he informed. We just smiled.

 

                “Now, we chose 4 other groups in the contest to compete with you, but I saw how you girls danced. Answer a few questions and we’ll see whether the contest should just be put off. He already interviewed the other 4 groups before you and I say, they don’t have what it takes to be a company supporter, but we’ll see, arasso?” he informed.

 

                “Deh,” Unnie and I said.

 

                “Alright, first question: how did you learn to dance what you did? Like, did you have a teacher, or a dance tutorial or something of that sort.”

 

                “Well,” Unnie started, “All Yoon Ji and I do is look at the music video and dance along. That’s how we’ve been doing it. Sometimes I have trouble and Yoon Ji has to straighten it out for me but other than that, we don’t look at tutorials from other people.”

 

                “That’s rather interesting, first one to answer like that. Well next question: Do you have any special talents? Like Changjo’s is emitting smoke from his mouth and L.Joe doesn’t gain any weight from eating a lot.” We just looked at each other. I have one, but… I don’t know if they’ll believe me. Unnie has one too and it’s the same as mine.

 

                “Believe it or not, but we do have some talents but we’re sort of… the same,” Unnie said and looked at me to continue the story.

 

                “We both have a talent of looking at a dance once and knowing how to dance to it, but Hee Young’s ability to do that is a little bit weaker than mine with only a few difficulties. We’re both… nerds I guess. We can read 2,000 words per second and memorize it.” I said smiling a little bit.

 

                “Wow, that’s unique talent.” Andy stated and Teen Top just nodded.

 

                “Kamsahamnida,” we said laughing a little bit.

 

                “Last question, what are you good at? Like general things such as… cleaning? Or like Chunji, it’d be puzzles. This time, Hee Young says Yoon Ji’s answer and Yoon Ji says Hee Young’s.” We both took a little bit to process that confusing statement but I figured it out.

 

                “Hee Young’s really organized and fast. She’s also really athletic.” I answered not sure if it qualified but he just nodded in response.

 

                “Yoon Ji’s good with kids, as weird as it sounds. She’s athletic as I am and she… can cook,” Unnie said laughing a bit at the last two words.

 

                “Well, I think you both are very talented and we will call off the contest with automatic winners. Welcome to T.O.P Media,” Andy announced holding his hand out for Unnie to shake. Then he had a weird expression when she took his hand.

 

                “Wow, where’s your fat?” I just couldn’t help but laugh at that.

 

                “What?” she questioned confused. Andy leaned forward and squished the part of her arm between her shoulder and elbow.

 

                “Wow, you have absolutely no fat or something.” He said laughing.

 

                “Um, can you stop killing my own flesh?” she joked.

 

                “Opps, sorry,” he said taking a seat again.

 

                “But yeah, Yoon Ji and I apparently don’t have any fat in our bodies, we are boney witches,” she said causing me to laugh again along with everybody else.

 

                “I have to go, but allow Teen Top to stay here and chat,” Andy said while getting up and just left while the automatic lock on the door just locked itself.