New Lives Set Out

Together With the Fate of Music

 

            “So…we just wait… right?” Unnie asked. I just nodded.

Thank You for Submitting, Your Result will be Out Soon!”

            I re-read the words on the screen about a million times. I wonder if they’ll like it…

~Teen Top Side~

            “Wow, so many submitted for the contest,” L.Joe muttered out loud. Teen Top was having a meeting at a table and a computer screen at the end.

            “Waa Hyung, we’re watching all of these?” Ricky asked.

            “What do you think?” CAP asked restoring the obviousness.

            As they went through all the videos not one video was discriminated or insulted.

            “So… we have to choose 5 out of over 150 video?” Changjo asked a bit taken back.

            “Pretty much…” Chunji replied. Then the owner of T.O.P. Media walked in.

            “Ah, Andy-Hyung,” Niel greeted as he strutted in, “Annyeonghaseyo.”

            “Annyeonghaseyo… what are you doing?” Andy asked.

            “Oh. We set up some contest for the public to help choose some supporters…” Chunji replied.

            “…good idea, we should get them to help out with some other entertainments as well, like the relationship we have with…Infinite, Big Bang and groups like that.” He suggested and took a seat. Then L.Joe clicked the next video.

            “Wow, these girls aren’t bad. They’re strong, and confident. They even have the look,” Andy said as he spoke his mind out loud. The group was just looking at the two girls thinking about what Andy had said. Then the video shifted to an instrumental.

            “Okay, stop the video, decision’s made, shut up and send them the e-mail,” Andy cut in.

They just agreed and sent them an e-mail and a phone call.

~The Girls’ Side~

~Hee Young’s POV~

            The phone rang showing off my ring tone of Be Mine by Infinite. I grumbled and picked it up.

            “…Hello?” I asked clearly no matter how tired I was.

            “Annyeonghaseyo, This is CAP from Teen Top,” a familiar deep voice said. I shot up from my bed and started speaking in Korean.

            “Ah… ne… really?! Kamsahamnida! Annyeong,” I did a random ninja flip out of bed and ran to Yoon Ji’s room. I slapped her bed to make a tremor.

            “DONGSAENG! UP.NOWWWW.” I yelled. She grumbled and opened her eyes.

            “Unnie? It’s ing 4:00 in the morning…” she reasoned.

            “Yeah? Well it’s 9:00 in the afternoon in South Korea, now pack your and get the hell up, flight’s in 3 hours.” She widened her eyes and also did a random ninja flip out of bed. She went to the restroom and washed up. I went to my room to pack everything I need anyways.

~Yoon Ji’s POV~

            Wow, Korea huh, I thought to myself. I packed myself everything I needed and brought it out to the front where my Unnie was. She had one bag of luggage and one luggage on wheels. Since I was just taken in, I didn’t have as much stuff as her. Just clothes, a panda plushy she bought me for my birthday, my laptop, and normal toiletries. I also brought a few posters to put in our new home and of course our phones. Not giving a damn about our parents for where ever the they are.

          

-At the Airport-

            We wore comfortable clothes for the trip we’re making: shorts, short sleeved shirts, and our hair down but brushed. We didn’t wear any accessories because of the troublesome tests of metal detectors. Our flight was called and we piled on the plane. We made ourselves comfortable and just fell asleep after all the safety speeches.

 

-Skips to being in Korea-

            Wow, nice place, I thought. We piled off and made our way to go to our new home that my Unnie miraculously bought within 3 minutes. It’s a big place,if you’ve seen it.

            “I’ve done research,” she said proudly. I just looked at her weirdly.

            “Okay… what kind of research?” I asked being the curious dongsaeng I am.

            “Well, one of the rooms have wooden floors and mirrors on the walls. Would you like to guess what room that’d be?” she eyed me. My eyes widened.

            “No way, a dance studio?”

            “No, the dump. Yes, the dance studio,” she chuckled, “There’s also a recording room, and a room where we can practice our instruments. Then the normal, bathroom, living room, kitchen, and our rooms have their own bathrooms They’re all freaking huge.” I just blinked at her.

            “But there’ll be empty rooms, what will they be?” I asked.

            “I put a bed in three of them, so those are guest rooms, then there’s one big room that I made a movie room. We can figure out the rest of the rooms later.”

            “You were planning for this weren’t you?” I asked smiling obviously happy for the new set out life.

            “Maybe…” she said grinning, “Let’s go unpack! Then go swimming!”

            “It has a pool?”

            “It has a pool.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE COMPLETE I'll explain the house in chapter 3 then write the next real chapter :3