First Date Part 2 :3

Together With the Fate of Music

 

“…D-deh…?” he answered soon after I muttered his name.

            “Gwenchana?” I asked him.

            “Ah, deh,” he answered starting to take small steps towards the ferris wheel.

            “Chincha?” I clarified.

            “Deh.” He said plainly, but he still looked scared to go on the ferris wheel, it makes me wonder, because ferris wheels are the calmest of all the rides… Past my thoughts, Unnie, L.Joe, Changjo and I already made it to the line. Since the ferris wheel was huge, we didn’t really have to wait long for a turn. Unnie and L.Joe went in separately than Changjo and me. I went in first and he sat on the opposite side of me. I was puzzled when he did that so I just pretended I didn’t mind. However, in reality it bothered me as hell. He placed his elbows on his knees and put his head resting in his hands.

            “…Jonggie?” I asked getting up to sit next to him.

            “…please,” he whispered.

            “Huh?” I questioned.

            “I don’t want you to see me like this…”

            “…Wow, you’re like an idiot, a tall idiot.” I commented.

            “What?” he asked looking at me.

            “You’re scared of heights. Right?”

            “…Deh…” he answered looking at the floor.

            “So? I don’t care if I have to see you scared. You’re my boyfriend, I want to see every part of you.” With that, he smiled and hugged me.

            “And, speak up. If you’re scared of heights, then I wouldn’t have even chosen this ride.” I scoffed.

            “Mianhe.” He smiled. Then the ride started to move. He was slightly startled. Then, I held his hand.

            “You can just look at me, not outside.” I told him.

            “…You know that’s kind of hard to do-“

            “Oh shut up,” I smacked him on the shoulder.

~Hee Young’s POV~

            “Hey… isn’t that Changjo? He looks…” I started muttering to L.Joe then Changjo lifted his head and smiled to Yoon ji, “Oh, wait, never mind~”

            “Heheh, are you having fun my yeobo?” L.Joe asked.

            “Deh!” I answered. Then the ride started to move and I looked out the window. I felt L.Joe tapping my shoulder and when I turned around he poked my cheek.

            “Yah!” I whined.

            “Mianhe~ I just wanted to try that owo.” L.Joe smiled. I opened my mouth to complain again but got a text. I whipped out my phone and it was a text from Dongwoo-oppa.

            “Yah! When did you leave? D:” It read.

            “About…4:00?” I answered.

            “But we just finished practice X(“ He whined verbally.

            “Keke~ mianhe, I’ll be home soon~ you’ll have to wait though :3 and there’s food in the fridge!”

            “…arasso… COME HOME SOON ASDFGHJKL”

            No comment =w=.

            “Who was it?” L.Joe frowned.

            “Oppa o-o.” I replied, “The end.”

            “Ah okay, but don’t text a guy in front of me.” L.Joe pouted.

            “Okay okay, I won’t.” I agreed.

~Yoon Ji’s POV~

            “Jonggie, the ride’s almost over~” I chimed trying to make him feel better.

            “A-arasso.” He muttered.

            “Mm…Jonngie!” I shouted.

            “What?” he snapped his head towards me.

            “I’ll call you Jonggie-oppa owo.”

            “Heheh~ Arasso!” he smiled widely.

            “For some reason, I think every nickname I give you, you’re happy with o_o.”

            “I am happy with it o-o.” Changjo said as a matter of fact. Then the ride stopped and we got off meeting Unnie and L.Joe.

            “Changjo’s turn!” Unnie shouted.

            “Noona can pick ^-^” Changjo offered giving up his turn. Then L.Joe’s head snapped in Changjo’s direction.

            “Since WHEN did you start calling my yeobo ‘noona’?” L.Joe glared.

            “…wow, gangster Joe, chill o-o.” I commented.

            “Yeah, yeobo, it’s natural owo.” Unnie joined. L.Joe let out a sigh of relief and looked back at Unnie.

            “So, yeobo, what do you wanna do?” L.Joe gleamed. Wow, L.Joe, you really are 4-D, I kept to myself.

            “…forget it, we’re Asian, let’s go get food or something ^-^” Unnie decided.

            “I want food~” I chimed in.

            “Haha, arasso~ let’s go get… wait here~ Changjo. You. Me. Go. Now.” He walked off with a confused Changjo following behind. Unnie and I were pretty confused too actually. Good job, bros. That’s right, leave your dates here.

            Unnie and I found a bench and sat on it, waiting for them to get back. Only 2 minutes in the break, a group of two girls walked up to us.

            “Yah! We saw you with Changjo and L.Joe Oppa. Don’t try to lie!” One with black hair  yelled and spat in our faces. Unnie and I flinched when we felt the drop of DNA on our skin. I quickly wiped it off and looked at them innocently trying to piss them off as they continued.

            “Listen, , Changjo’s mine. You hear me?!” One with brown hair yelled and spat in my face…again. Once more I smiled and wiped the drop off my face.

            “Oh trust me, I hear you. I just won’t cooperate with you.” I smirked. Then the brown haired flipped her hair in my face and I gagged with her usage of perfume.

            “, you don’t deserve L.Joe.” The black haired maniac spoke to my unnie.

            “… any reason you do?” Unnie back fired. Then the black haired … dog ( LOL) screamed in my Unnie’s face and did the same as her… friend or something and flipped her hair. Unnie also gagged at her usage of perfume. They… attempted to strut off but looked like they had leg problems and Unnie and I looked at each other and bursted out laughing.

            “WHAT THE MAN?!” I laughed out in English.

            “That mother er just flipped her hair –cough- and perfume… I can taste it,” Unnie said sticking out her tongue. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I WAS SO DESPERATE TO UPDATE TO SHOW YOU GUYS THAT I AM ALIVEEEE. School's getting more and more difficult .-. and I would like you read your comments to... uh o-o ease my pain =w= asjdflkajsd;lfja;skdjf :DDD Thanks for being to loyal! I AM TOUCHED T~T