In the Waiting Room~

Together With the Fate of Music

 

~Yoon Ji’s POV~

            After I heard that they’re going to be on Making the Artist, I was actually pretty happy for them because they get to show their fans who they really are.

~SKIPS TO BEING ON THE SHOW -WOOSH- ~

            Unnie and I were just sitting there watching them do interviews and such, starting with CAP, we were actually pretty amazed at the things we didn’t know about him, to be honest, he’s a cool guy :3.

            It was Chunji’s turn to be interviewed and the only thing we were able to slow clap for him was, “Nice English, bro.”

            After that, was L.Joe, Unnie actually looked interested for the interview, I asked her what her favorite part was and she said that it was a “secret” “SECRET. MY.” she’s gonna tell me soooooon~

            Okay okay, after L.Joe was Niel. Unnie takes him as her second favorite member, but that didn’t stop her from excusing herself to laugh at the English… DUH ENGRISH.

            After Niel was Changjo. Unnie was looking at me like she was expecting me to pay attention to his interview, but she couldn’t tell because I paid attention to all the interviews. All I ever found out was that he has a specialty in self-defense. THE END.

            Last but not least was Ricky, he greeted saying he was the youngest… judging from when he gave out his birthday, he’s not the youngest. He was a child actor… high five, Ricky.

            After all interviews and such, we were pretty silent on the way back to the SUV, since the members were tired. I sat between Ricky and Changjo, while Unnie was between L.joe and a now sleeping Niel. Ricky then took out a camera and started video-taping with L.Joe. They focused on Unnie for a moment and she just waved.

            “bbuing bbuing~” L.Joe said. Unnie just sighed and did it back to the camera.

            “Wah, that was cute,” he said making Unnie blush a bit. Then they focused on Niel commenting that his lips look like Angelina Jolie. Afterwards it was just silliness such as making Chunji and Niel sing or L.Joe rap a silly rap and such. We were heading to Wooljin for their performance, and when we got there. There was a waiting room and they just played games then I remembered the interview.

~Motha ing flashback, es >:3~

Interviewer: So what’s Teen Top’s waiting room like?
Niel: Honestly, we play games a lot since we love it. While Joking with the members and talking.

~THE END~

            RIGHT THERE. Niel and Ricky were playing games on their phones.

            “I wonder who will win first,” Ricky thought out loud to Niel. Changjo was just sitting there watching Ricky play. They were already in their outfits and just sitting there… playing games obviously.

            “We’re looking for someone who can play the furthest,” Niel explained to both the camera and me as I stared. Changjo motions me to go sit down next to him as he scooted closer to Ricky. I sat down and tried to see what they were playing. Ahaha… impossible. It felt awkward since I had to lean on Changjo to see.

            “I think I’m going to win~” Ricky said.

            “No, I’m going to win,” Niel protested. Ricky jerked up from his phone.

            “I already reached the first one,” Ricky informed. Then L.Joe came to sit down between Ricky and Changjo and told Ricky to scoot over. Niel had to scoot before Ricky and just caused them to delay their game. Unnie came soon afterwards and they had to scoot again so Unnie can sit between Ricky and L.Joe. Then I felt something vibrate in my pocket.I had to get up to get my phone out of my pocket because otherwise, I’m elbowing Changjo in the ribs. Changjo was staring at me curiously because I moved from my statue state and got up. Unnie looked at me and saw my action and soon did the same thing, as in, getting up and getting her phone Ricky and Niel were just so into their game, they didn’t care.

            “…Sunggyu, you?” I asked her in English.

            “Hoya,” she replied. Then, we picked up at the same time.

            “Yeoboseyo?” we answered. Then L.Joe and Changjo were chuckling a bit because we were surprisingly synchronized… in picking up the phone.

            “YAH WHERE ARE YOU?!” he yelled and I’m guessing Hoya was yelling too, because Unnie and I both pulled the phone away from our ear from the volume. This time L.Joe and Changjo were just plain amused.

            “Work~” we both chimed in an aegyo voice.

            “When are you coming back? We’re lonely,” Myungsoo said instead of Sunggyu.

            “…I don’t know, one day, when we get to,” Unnie and I both say together again, this is the strangest conversation ever between six people over the phone.

            “WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT. Who’s there?” Myungsoo asked. Then I looked around and Unnie did too.

            “Teen Top, Managers, Staff members, regulars,” we said plainly.

            “…let me talk to one member,” Myungsoo said, and I’m guessing Sunggyu’s not coming back to the phone. I was going to pass it to Changjo, but as a joke a put the volume back up again. Being perfectly synchronized “sisters” we were, Unnie and I passed the phones to L.Joe and Changjo at the same time. The only thing I was laughing at now was Changjo cringing because of the volume I put up. After … abnormally agreeing to something, they hung up and handed the phone back to us.

            “Well, wasn’t that fun?” I teased in English.

            “They asked the same exact question and the same exact time, what the crap?” Unnie pointed out in English too.

            “Well, we answered the same way, doing the same exact thing, at the same exact time, saying the same exact thing,” I said still talking in English.

            “Aish, they have a comeback stage soon, and they’re calling us,” Unnie complained and then L.Joe pinched her cheek. Ignoring the fact that those two are just showing so much public affection, I’ll just talk to Changjo.

            “What did they talk about?” I asked him.

            “…They just said something about not getting too close or something, I lost my hearing afterwards,” he teased me.

            “Keke~” I smiled. Then a little later, one of the managers came to take a picture of both L.Joe and Chunji, so we just got up and moved to the other end of the couch. After their picture, was Chunji and CAP’s picture. Then L.Joe soon took Unnie away and I was sad and lonely for 5 seconds until Changjo came and sat in her place. I was now between Niel and Changjo and I just chose to lean to see them play. It’s always amusing to watch other people play.

            “Y-yoon Ji,” I heard Changjo say to me. I turned around and looked at him.

            “Do you need something, Changjo?” I asked remembering my job.

            “N-no, I don’t, but can we talk? I think we’re just plain awkward with e-each other and I just thought, that if we’re going t-to be working with each other…” ahaha…he’s stuttering how cute.

            “Don’t mind me, but it’s cute when you stutter,” I pointed out then his face turned a bit red.

            “Changjo, gwenchana?” I asked putting my hand to his forehead. He didn’t move but his face turned a deeper shade of red.

            “…you’re blushing~” I chimed in an aegyo voice.

            “N-no I’m not,” he stuttered again.

            “Yes you are~”

            “No I’m not,”

            “Good job, you stopped stuttering :3” I pointed out and he just smiled, I really liked his smile.

~WITH HEE YOUNG <3~

~Hee Young’s POV~

            “L.Joe, where are we going?” I asked him.

            “I have to tell you something,” he said and just brought me to a corner.

            “Deh~” I just chimed putting my hands in my jacket pocket, even though it’s summer, it’s ing cold in the waiting room. He took a deep breath.

            “Choi Hee Young,” he said.

            “What?” I asked in English teasing him.

            “Even though we met only a week ago, I strangely couldn’t stop thinking about you. There were many types of things I thought about when it comes to you. Whenever I hear your name, I hear your laugh, your teases, and whining,” he continued.

            “Yah,” I pouted but I can feel heat rising to my face and my heart pounding really hard I wonder if it’s just going to brutally commit suicide.

            “Whenever I see you, I see your smile, your eyes, and your aegyo,”

            I giggled a bit because he just added aegyo.

            “When I saw your dance, I was only looking at you. When you talk it sounds like bells. And when you look at me, I can’t look away. After a lot of thinking for a week and today, I found out… I love you,” he smiled. My face was red and my stomach was… I don’t know how to explain it, I’m guessing it’s “pre-committing suicide” or something.

            “Nae yeojachinguga dwae jullae?” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GAH typed too much on word =-= and I'd rather have three chapters than one gigantic mother er :3 That's for comments and subs >:3