Oppa~

Together With the Fate of Music

 

~Hee Young’s POV~

            …That’s it? He just LEAVES? LEAVES US IN THIS…THIS ATMOSPHERE?!

 

            “Unnie, it’s awkward,” Yoon Ji muttered to me, but because of the silence, everybody heard it and half the guys started chuckling. I just pat her head.

            “I know,” I muttered back. God damn it, someone start a conversation already!

            “So…” CAP started rubbing the back of his neck, “What are your hobbies?” he asked really awkward. At least there’s a conversation though.

            “I like to draw and try to learn other group dances,” I answered.

            “I play piano and dance, it’s enjoyable nonetheless.” Yoon Ji answered.

~Yoon Ji’s POV~

            “You draw?” CAP asked Unnie in interest and I think… Sir Gangster Joe’s eye twitched… either that or he’s glaring.

            “Yeah, but nothing realistic, I just draw whatever comes to mind.” Unnie replied.

            “We should do a collab or something.”

            “Haha ^-^ maybe…”

            Wow, Gangster Joe’s glaring, he’s mad, bro owo, no need to ask if he is.

            “Uh… would you like to tour the house?” I asked thinking nothing better.

            “Sure, it’s huge!” Ricky exclaimed.

            “My reaction exactly.” I said chuckling a bit, “Let’s start from the bottom and make our way up.” I said as I got up from my seat. The tour was… rather silent other than the awing of Teen Top members, the occasional joke or comment. When we got to the top level, we showed the rooms first before going into the home theater room.

            “OH! Let’s watch a movie~” Ricky suggested.

            “ I don’t know if we have any yet…” I said opening the nearest cabinet which was filled with the greatest hits for films, “…okay never mind then, what movie do you want to watch?” I asked opening all the cabinets. The movies were neatly listed by genre.

            “You can pick,” Chunji said, I raised my eye brow.

            “Are you sure? Will you regret it?” I asked smirking a little bit.

            “I won’t regret it! I’m being a gentleman!”

            “…okay then~” I cooed, “Unnie, let’s watch a horror movie~” I suggested in a sing-song voice.

            “THE RING.” She said and picked it out.

            “Is it the American kind or the Asian one?” I asked not liking the American one for it was so… dumb.

            “We’re in an Asian country would you like to guess?” Unnie asked in english.

            “They have both then,” I said back in English.

            “My smart smart dongsaeng =w=” she said talking in Korean again. I placed the CD in and sat down. I had Ricky on one side and Changjo on my other side while Unnie had Niel on one side and L.Joe on the other while CAP and Chunji were just sitting…next to each other on L.Joe’s side. The movie went on and on and Chunji was stomping his foot on the floor making a ruckus.

            “….Chunji-sshi, are you okay?” I asked knowing noise is a solution to fear.

            “Y-no,” he answered as a woman was going to pick up the telephone.

            “BAH!” Changjo said and scared Chunji but not me.

            “AAHHH!!” Chunji screamed along with Niel and Ricky who clung to my arm. Unnie and I were laughing and I through my eye smile I saw L.Joe look… rather content at Unnie laughing. Aww, how cute~. After a little bit, I realized Ricky was still clinging onto my arm. Awkward~. When a lady turned around suddenly, all of Teen Top jerked back into their seat except for L.Joe, Unnie, and me. I was enjoying this actually. After a few more scenes Ricky keeps on digging his face into my shoulder on the suspenseful parts. Then when Changjo glanced at me he flinched. I looked at him curiously but he was already facing the screen.

            After the movie, Chunji was stomping his foot again, Niel was just hugging his knees and L.Joe was having a comfortable conversation with Unnie. CAP was looking bored and Ricky got up to stretch while Changjo was trying to start a conversation with me.

            “From your video, I think you did really well playing my part,” he said and I think… either he’s wearing blush or he is blushing.

            “O-oh, I forgot I danced as you,” I admitted. Unnie got up abruptly and L. Joe couldn’t stop smiling I guess I know what she’s going to do. She stepped out of the room heading to hers. Then, the phone rang and I picked it up while everybody was looking curiously. Of course after the movie we watched, everybody couldn’t help but wonder.

            “Yeoboseyo?” I answered.

            “Seven days!” Unnie yelled so everybody could hear but she had an app that disguises her voice to something raspy. Everybody except L.Joe looked shocked and I hung up after she did.

            “OH MY GOD WE’RE GOING TO DIE!!” Chunji exclaimed while L.Joe and I started laughing after they all started freaking out except for CAP who… was sleeping. Everybody stopped freaking out and stared at us weirdly.

            “What? You’re laughing while we’re going to die? And we just got to be idols!” Niel yelled. Then Unnie walked in and smiled.

            “That was me on the phone.” She said about to burst out laughing along with L.Joe and me.

            “YOU’RE DYING TOO?!” Chunji exclaimed.

            “ANIYA! I meant I was the one that prank called,” she said before spazzing out to a laugh. While everybody else was dumbfounded except Changjo who just smiled as I stopped laughing and replaced it with a smile.

            “Do you guys want snacks?” I asked curiously.

            “Yay~ snacks!” Ricky cheered.

            “Yah! Your manners!” CAP scolded.

            “It’s okay, we’re in the same entertainment anyways,” Unnie said and we headed toward the kitchen. I laid out a few snacks in bowls and they just shared everything as Unnie and I both got calls at the same time. Every looked the same as the first time when Unnie prank called. I just waved them off and sent a smile. We both picked up and answered.

~Hee Young’s POV~

            “Yobeoseyo?” I answered.

            “Ah, annyeongseyo, it’s Andy, right now, I’m having Woollim entertainment’s CEO explain to Yoon Ji about what’s happening.”

            “Ah, deh?”

            “WELL! Since you both will be lonely girls we decided to give you both 2 oppas… the brother way of course. You can pick. It has to be from Infinite though.” It was rather… shocking to hear I can pick two members to be my “brothers.” It’s actually exciting though.

            “Um… Hoya and Dongwoo?” I asked.

            “Sure, they’ll be meeting you at your place today too, we’ll disregard now,” he said.

            “D-deh, annyeong…” I just looked at my dongsaeng who was already done with her phone call.

            “Yah, who’d you pick?” I asked. Taking a pocky box out from a cabinet.

            “I picked Sunggyu and Myungsoo,” she replied, “We just got here and there’s already so many guests =-=” she added.

            “I know right, but it’s not Teen Top’s fault,” I said looking at the guys that were looking at us a bit sorry.

            “What did they call about?” Ricky asked.

            “Oh, Andy-sshi and the CEO of Woollim entertainment made us pick two brothers from infinite,” I said briefly explaining the situation.

            “WHAT?!” L.Joe, Changjo, and Ricky exclaimed.

            “Wow, chill,” I said putting my arms up in defense.

            “I thought we were like your brothers…” Ricky said pouting but for to Yoon Ji rather than me, but Ricky just pouted more when Yoon Ji wasn’t paying attention.

            “…We have a hella lot of brothers then,” I commented hearing a chuckled from Yoon Ji. Then the door bell rang the second time today. This time I opened it and when I did, I found four guys waiting there, and being the k-pop girl I am, I knew who they were.

            “Annyeonghaseyo,” they said as I let them in and led them to the kitchen where the eyes of Teen Top and Yoon Ji were on five of us.

            “Annyeonghaseyo,” Yoon Ji bowed.

~Yoon Ji’s POV~

            “Wow, our sister’s not that bad,” a man I recognized as Sunggyu patted my head. Then Myungsoo walked up to me and it was…awkward with him. We just stared at each other in silence. I then broke the stare and glanced over to Unnie who was actually as awkward as I was.

            “Now call me oppa,” Sunggyu said all of a sudden. I just reverted my look back at him and tilted my head to the side slightly before I answered.

            “Sunggyu…oppa?” I answered a little bit flushed.

            “That was actually really cute,” he said with a little bit of laughter at the end, “Yah! Did she call you oppa yet?” Sunggyu yelled to the group of three on the opposite side.

            “…No…” Hoya replied, “I’m not going to force her to if it’s uncomfortable,” he added. Then Dongwoo broke in.           

            “Yah, Dongsaeng, call me oppa!” he said cheerfully.

            “Dongwoo…oppa?” she answered.

            “Wow, are you two related or something? You had similar answers.” Sunggyu commented.

            “We’re best friends,” Unnie replied.

            “Close enough,” Sunggyu said and patted my head again, and should I admit, it was comforting so I relaxed a bit more, “From now on you’re our little sister so tell us if anything’s wrong okay?”

            “Deh~” I answered with an eye smile and looked back curiously at Myungsoo who was still looking at me the same as before. Unnie was able to talk freely now with both of her brothers while I had trouble with awkwardness towards one of my brothers. Sunggyu was following my stare towards Myungsoo and slapped his chest.

            “Yah, say something,” he frowned Myungsoo broke into a small chuckle towards Sunggyu.

            “I don’t know what to say when I don’t know her that much,” Myungsoo answered and that was the longest sentence I’ve heard from him.

            “Ask her to call you oppa or something I don’t care, you’re making it more awkward for our dongsaeng rather than you,”

            “Uh… can you call me oppa?” he asked me.

            “Deh, Myungsoo-oppa,” I answered smiling, he just returned that smile. Everything was fine until we heard someone clear their throat. Unnie and I turned to look back at the group of guys that was there to just witness it all.

            “Are you going to call us oppa too?” Niel asked both of us as a joke, which we both chuckled to.