Go towards the music.

High School Romance. (Otome Dating Game) PART 1

Go towards the music.

The piano music was so beautiful that I walked towards the sound. I ended up outside a beautiful old building.

Following the noise, I stood outside an opened window and there was a male inside playing the piano. I couldn’t se his face clearly, but I had a side profile. He looked as if his eyes were closed, and his fingers moved to his own accord.

I continued to watch him play, until I heard someone clear their throat behind me.

“Ahem?”

“Ahh~” I let out a little yelp, then quickly clamped my hands over my mouth, before turning around to see a handsome male standing behind me.

“Why are you standing in the bushes?” He looked amused at my current situation.

“Uh…” My eyes darted to the room, but the student playing it was no longer there. “I…”

“Are you stalking someone?” He smirked, and he looked gorgeous.

“No!” I shouted quickly, “I mean, no…it just sounded so beautiful and I just had to find out where the music was coming from,”

“Ahhh, so you’re a fangirl of Kai’s?”

“Kai?”

“Yes, Jongin is his real name, but he prefers Kai,” He explained, “He’s apart of the Music Club,”

“Mmm,” I nodded, finally stepping out of the bushes,

“Well, who are you?”

“Oh, I’m Sally…I’m a first year,”

“Mmm, I’m the English teacher here, Mr Ok, but people usually call me Mr Taec, short for Taecyeon,”

“Ahh,” I said unintelligently,

“Well, I have to go, I run the Writing Club, so keep out of the bushes,” He joked, before walking away.

Wow, Kai was really good at playing the piano, maybe I should join the music club…but Mr Taec was cool and handsome, and I like to write too…so maybe the Writing club…

---------------------

What do I pick?

1) Music Club

2) Writing Club