Chapter 4

Thin Line Between Love and Hate
+++++++++



"Yunho..." Jaejoong panted against the other's mouth, vision spinning, his heart pounding as soon as they broke apart for air.

"Jaejoong..." Yunho murmured, the deep husky voice eliciting shivers up and down his spine. In a matter of seconds Jaejoong was pushed down onto his back as lips crashed down on his own, almost like the other person couldn't get enough of his taste.

Warm hands crept up on his waist, lifting his shirt. He felt fingers caress his hips before a lean hard body was pressed flushed against him; as if desperate for more contact. The lips against his moved in a frenzy, kissing him with so much vigor and desire. It didn't take long before a tongue slipped into his mouth, gliding, against his own, tangled in a heated, wet dance.

Jaejoong moaned into their joined half-parted lips, left hand coming up to palm the other side of Yunho's face. He spread his legs open to welcome the other's body as Yunho's lower region nestled perfectly between his thighs. The kissing became more intense as the fingers on his waist began to scrape his flesh. Jaejoong shuddered at the thrilling assault, feeling his skin burn.

Without warning, Yunho withdrew his mouth and Jaejoong instantly felt a wet tongue descend on his neck.

"A-aahh.. Yun..." Jaejoong whimpered, head twisting to the side, unconsciously giving Yunho more territory to cover. Slick tongue lapped at his sensitive flesh, causing delicious shivers to course through his veins. Jaejoong mewled, hooking his legs around the other's waist.

The warm mouth eventually left his neck and he found himself getting lost into a pair of smoky almond shaped-eyes. A hand drifted down his pants and a gasp was tore out of Jaejoong's throat at the feeling of alien fingers his clothed bulge.

It felt like a bucket of cold water was spilled down his gut. Jaejoong looked up into Yunho's hooded eyes, the reality of what he was doing with the very guy that tend to up his emotions whenever he was around, wrenching him out of his lustful daze.

In a heartbeat, Jaejoong pushed the body pressing down on him off of his frame as he hurriedly scurried backwards. His right hand was covering at his mouth, his eyes wide as saucers as he gaped at Yunho in utter shock and disbelief.

What the hell am I doing?!

He couldn't for the life of him understand why he did what he did just now. He desperately wanted to bolt right out of that place, however he also wanted nothing more than to taste Yunho again. Jaejoong was quite sure he was loosing his mind.

"Jaejoong." Yunho muttered as he began to crawl towards him.

"No, don't come any closer." Jaejoong said, looking like he was in the verge of a major nervous breakdown.

Quickly getting up on his feet, staggering a bit in the process, thanks a lot to Yunho's caresses and kisses that now he felt like he was reduced into a pile of mush, Jaejoong retreated a few steps back before breaking out on a full run.

Reaching the rooftop's door, he disappeared through the gap, never looking back even once.

Silence enveloped the whole vicinity, nothing but the sound of the soft gush of wind could be heard.

Yunho whirled around and grabbed his bag on the floor, memories flooding his mind.

It was almost amusing how on both events of his near suicide attempt, Jaejoong had always been there. The first time he tried to take his life had been from a few months ago, when he was transferred to this new school after his parents' deaths. He had been sitting behind the Science Building, playing with a knife in his hand, deciding to end everything then and there in his life.

At that time, it was Jaejoong that saved him as he walked by with his friends.

A student had nudged Jaejoong, cocking his head on Yunho's general direction. Jaejoong turned to look. Their gazes locked on each other and he waved his hand, smiling that beautiful, gentle smile at him. Yunho didn't think Jaejoong would remember how they first met, but Yunho would never forget it for as long as he lived. He guessed, it was also the first time he felt his heart skip.

Yunho had wanted to see him again and so he asked Yoochun who he was. But then when he found out that Jaejoong was the Student Council's President, the school's gem and was perfect in every goddamn way possible, he ended up hating him instead.

He his lips, tasting Jaejoong's sweetness burst inside his mouth. He could barely stand it before. The thought of Jaejoong being out of his reach constantly filled him with so much anger. Yunho wanted to see Jaejoong fall so much, he wanted to see him hurt, for people to stop liking him. He badly wanted to peel the perfectness off his skin with his own hands! Then maybe, maybe he wouldn't be so hateful knowing he could never have Jaejoong since the chances of him liking his sorry self was nonexistent.

But then now, circumstances seemed to have suddenly changed.

Thinking back to the day's events, Yunho was sure that Jaejoong, at least to some degree, wanted him back. With the way he dragged him off the ledge, kissed him, clung to him until he was panting for air, Yunho could feel that he actually had a chance.

"Oh wow, that was...." Yoochun coughed through his hands, a reminder that he was still there. "Interesting."

Yunho began in his pace, still blatantly ignoring his best friend's attempts at conversation.

"Hey man, where are you going?"

But then again.

"I'm going to prepare for our P.E class." he replied, quite surprised with how chirpy his tone came out.

It was strange. Yunho couldn't seem to stop the smile that was quirking by the corners of his mouth.

He cleared his throat, took a deep breath and tried to scowl. But then found out that he couldn't.

In a flash, Jaejoong's face filled his thoughts. He remembered the way he smiled, the way he pouted, everything about him that he used to hate, even how he bit and clawed at Yunho, resembling so much like a cat. And if he was going to be honest to himself, for some reason, just thinking of Jaejoong had him developing the craziest urge to giggle like a lovestruck teenage girl. The hell?

"Wow, you actually look happy. And that's a pretty wide smile you got there man."

Yunho blinked, gazing coming into focus, realizing that Yoochun was already walking in front of him, snickering. "Who's smiling? I'm not smiling." he denied, turning his neck to the side as he pouted like a petulant little kid.

"Woah! That's heavy!" Yoochun hollered, as if he had just figured out the 8th wonder of the world. "You're actually pouting!"

"Shut up." Yunho grumbled and pushed past his best friend, feeling his face go hot. "And damn you Yoochun, I'm not pouting!"

"You so are man." Yoochun's laugh only got louder as he jogged beside him down the stairs. "Awwwww, you're so cute."

Yunho attempted to whack him in the head but Yoochun was able to avoid the attack. "I hate you."

"Yeah man, I love you too."

This time Yunho did managed to smack him upside the head.

"Ow! I take my love back." Yoochun winced, scowling at Yunho as he massaged the sore spot.

They held each other's gaze with serious faces. But then shortly after, both erupted into a laughing fit.

Yoochun very nearly had a minor heart attack back there, or at least he thought he did, but he was just thankful that Yunho seemed to be okay now. In fact, he seemed more than okay. There was something in his eyes that he's never seen before.

Yoochun widely smiled when the realization hit him. Yunho wasn't confusing his love for Jaejoong with hate any longer.



++++++

The Seniors vs Juniors Physical Ed was currently taking place in the gym. The whole vicinity was filled with buzz and excitement as the male students played a game of basketball. The girls' fangirly screams in particular was enough to break anyone's eardrums.

A ball went swooping down the hoop as the timer went off. Jung Yunho who was standing at the three-point line had just scored points for his team. Loud cheers erupted the entire gym as the Seniors won the basketball match!

Jaejoong couldn't ing take it anymore. All throughout the game, Yunho had been eyeing him every chance he could get and frankly he was about to die with anxiety. Again. Kim ing Stupid Jaejoong, why did you have to kiss him?!

His head was seriously beginning to hurt. Ever since he left Yunho with his friend on the rooftop, the hammering in his heart hadn't left him alone. Slumped against a wall inside the empty conference room, Jaejoong spent about thirty minutes in there, locking himself up as he just broke down and cried. He didn't even know why he had cried on the first place.

But at the time he had been so desperate to forget what he had just done with Yunho twice that day. And yet no matter how much he tried to forget, Yunho's face would always flash in his mind, the memory of his hands and his kisses burned on his skin and lips and just dammit, it wasn't fair! He didn't want to be homo. Just the imagery of how people would look at him once they found out that he was into guys was already scaring him like . Thinking about his parents made him want to crawl into a hole.

And yet, Yunho wouldn't leave his thoughts even for just one second. Did it make sense? Feeling this so much emotion in his chest for him? He didn't like it. The mad desire to kiss him again, to feel him in every inch of his skin, cling to him and never let him go, the need to be the one to make him smile and make him happy. Jaejoong's head swam with all sorts of conflicting thoughts.

Was it possible at all to fall in love in a matter of days to a person that you've never pictured of being with ever before?

It was almost like, he woke up one morning and suddenly realized he was in love with Jung Yunho.

What the ? I'm not inlove. Stop thinking such stupid things Kim Jaejoong!

"I ing hate how you rule at basketball." Yoochun grunted through labored pants. Jaejoong watched as Yunho and his bestfriend approached each other and butted heads, but from the looks of it was more like out of brotherly exchange than of actual bad blood regarding the game. And yet with the way Yunho was smiling at Yoochun, it made him want to punch Yoochun in the face.

And I'm not jealous either. There's no reason for me to be jealous. Stop smiling at him already!

"You're just slow." Yunho shot back with a grin, his jersey damp and wet as rivulets of sweat trickled down his body. His face was flushed from the exertion, panting, and damn it if Jaejoong didn't want to wipe the sweat off that motherer with his tongue.

Jaejoong grimaced, mentally smacking himself in the head. The hell? Since when did I become a bleeding ert?"

Not to mention that he was starting to have a rapidly turning colorful vocabulary.

"I was blocking you just fine. And then you were suddenly gone! Just like that." Yoochun exclaimed. "Damm reflexes and speed."

Jaejoong kind of understood why Yunho was faster and quicker than the usual teenager. Unlike the rest of them, who grew up in splendor and a good life, he was in the company of gangs while growing up, picking pockets, always running from the cops.

Yunho answered Yoochun with a smug smirk. Jaejoong kind of liked that smirk, especially when it was directed at him.

Yoochun rummaged through his bag and handed Yunho a towel. "Anyway, you seem very pumped up today. I wonder why."

The teasing grin that Yoochun was giving his best friend, made Jaeoong wonder as well. "No particular reason you dolt."

"Ahh, but I believe there is." Yoochun said, wiggling his eyebrows before looking at his direction. Jaejoong froze.

Did that guy realize that he had been staring in their direction for like... ever since the game ended? He hoped not.

Yunho glanced to his side and their gazes met. He smirked. Jaejoong flushed. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Yoochun laughed at his best friend, patting him on the back. "Yeah whatever man."

With their eyes still locked on each other, Yunho stripped the jersey off his body in slow, deliberate motions. Jaejoong mentally screamed at himself to not look but couldn't help but be drawned on the sculpted biceps, the firm stomach with the y abs, and the glistening hard chest. Jaejoong his lips. Damn, if only he at least tried to him up in the clinic when they were alone.

Oh for the love of god! Stop it with the stupid thoughts already!

He watched as Yunho shoved the damp material into his bag, standing in all his half- yumminess. And if anyone as much as say that he was ogling, they're dead. Well fine, he was ogling. But at least, he wasn't ogling alone. Quite a good number of girls were drooling at the sight of Yunho's body. He really should stop staring. He wasn't a girl to eye Yunho in the distance.

Then it dawned on him. Jaejoong bit at his lip. If Yunho didn't have such an intimidating presence and a deadly aura not to mention a frightening reputation, lots of girls would have undoubtedly lined up at his feet, throwing themselves at him from left and right.

Somehow, the idea of a squealing girlfriend hanging off Yunho had him painfully biting the inside of his cheek in anger.

Behind Yunho, Yoochun gasped, his dramatic exclamation drawing almost everyone's attention on them. "What happened to you?"

"Huh?"

Yoochun was scowling. "Did you fight again?"

Fight? Yunho fought with a gang again?

"No I didn't fight." Yunho replied with a frown. "You know I stopped fighting months ago."

Oh thank god! Gah, why do I care? So he had a tragic past and I felt real emotional earlier but but... ah it!

"Then what is this about?" Yoochun asked, tracing something on Yunho's back. "Dude, were you scratched by a cat?"

Stop touching him! Wait, scratched by a cat? Jaejoong quite had a vivid memory of Yunho calling him a damned cat.

"Scratched by a...?" Yunho trailed off, recollection flashing in his eyes of what happened between him and Jaejoong inside the clinic. "Oh!" he exclaimed, head snapping to Jaejoong's direction. Jaejoong felt his stomach drop. "It wasn't a cat."

"Where did you get this?"

No, no, he shouldn't be telling anyone about that. After the picture that one of those blasted students had taken of him and Yunho making out on the clinic bed, Jaejoong was sure no one would believe it even if he said the real reason to Yunho's scratches.

"Jaejoong gave me those." Yunho simply answered, a smug smirk painting his lips as he looked around at the reaction of the surrounding students while Jaejoong nearly fainted at how he made it sound like he got those cuts from a completely different reason. "Earlier at the clinic." Yunho met his gaze again and Jaejoong felt his face about to burst from embarrassment.

Students began to look between him and Yunho, eyes calculating as they began to whisper amongst themselves.

"Really?" Yoochun asked, just to make sure he wasn't hearing things.

"Yeah, he wouldn't stop scratching me even if I begged him. He's a real wild cat when he puts his mind into it."

Yoochun nearly choked. "Seriously?" he asked with curious widened eyes. "Wait. You mean you two really were doing it?"

Yunho raised a fine brow. He of course could clarify Yoochun's assumption but decided against it. Besides, it was fun to tease Jaejoong and see his reaction. "Yeah, he wouldn't stop biting me too." he replied as he pointed at the mark on his neck. "See that?"

Another set of gasps erupted, while some girls from the Juniors students began to cry at the revelation.

The way the students were looking at him was beginning to make him panic! "Yah!" Jaejoong suddenly burst out before he could bite back his tongue as he stormed into Yunho's personal space, glaring hard. "What the hell are telling him about me?"

"Oh Jaejoongie." Yunho turned, feigning innocence. He pursed his lips as if in thought. "You mean what we did at the clinic?"

"Yes!" . "I mean no, no! You're giving them the wrong idea!" Jaejoong gritted out, distressed.

Yunho merely stared at him. "I don't think I am."

"Oh my god! It's true. Uwaaaa!!!! My Jaejoong-sshi!" A female student finally bawled.

Jaejoong groaned in frustration. "Dammit Yunho!" He cursed, grabbing his hand as he steered him away.

"Later Yoochun." Yunho said as he picked up his bag, letting himself be dragged around by Jaejoong towards the gym doors.

Shaking his head, Yoochun could just smile as he watched them leave. "They've both changed dramatically in one day."



+++++++++

Jaejoong none-too gently pushed Yunho against a wall in a relatively quiet part of the school near the parking lot area. He didn't care if Yunho was a resident bad anymore. Give him a break! He was scared. He was ing scared less of how every guy he locked eyes with as they walked out of the gym was looking at him with something akin to disgust and some in interest as if they're imagining him as a girl. Every spiteful unsure look was spelling out queer and he hated being directed with such looks.

"What the hell is your problem Jung? I actually was just beginning to think that you were a good - mhpmhh."

Yunho silenced him with a scorching kiss to the mouth that evidently turned his knees weak. Jaejoong tried to struggle against his hold but was failing. Not only was Yunho taller, he was stronger and the way he kissed him was melting him into a puddle of goo.

A minute passed and Yunho released his lips. Instantaneously, Jaejoong slumped against his chest, gasping for breath. Yunho was still half- and the perspiration trickling down his body was soaking into Jaejoong's own P.E uniform. "I hate you..."

Yunho pulled him close and whispered seductively into his ear. "Your body tells me other-wise." he said, hand drifting down.

Jaejoong whimpered helplessly when those beautiful fingers began to knead his rapidly turning in his shorts.

"You're hard." Yunho murmured, before he tilted Jaejoong's chin and passionately kissed him again on the mouth. His hands slipped inside the other's shorts, him in his grasp as he began to his sensitive length.

"Yun-hahh..." Jaejoong moaned, biting Yunho's lip for anchor from the sudden pleasure that his fingers were giving him.

" Jaejoong..." Yunho began pumping him fast, the noises the other man emitted was like music to his ears. "Louder."

Jaejoong tried to stifle his moans but when Yunho prodded with his thumb, he just lost himself. "Ahh! Yun-ahh..."

As if his body had a mind of his own, Jaejoong began canting his hips into his fingers, tongue darting out to mate with Yunho's.

The on his length gained speed and Jaejoong was left grinding desperately against Yunho's hand as he whimpered, face falling on the crook of Yunho's neck, rasping moans and groans leaving him. Oh ! He was so close. So damn close.

"You're so ." Yunho whispered his ear, upping the pace of his as he fervently pumped him. Using his free hand, he gripped the back of Jaejoong's neck and crushed their lips in a fiery kiss. Their tongues mingled instantly, devouring, , biting, Jaejoong whimpering and Yunho didn't think that he would ever get tired listening to the other's voice.

The deep y baritone along with the bruising, messy kiss and Yunho's expert with his tongue and hands became too much for him. Chills coursed up and down his spine mercilessly as Jaejoong was reduced into desperately rasping out in between their saliva-slicked lips. "Oh, oh , Yunho I'm gonna..." He couldn't take it anymore. With one last , he finally came violently with a muffled grunt. Jaejoong bit harshly on the juncture on Yunho's neck as his body rode through his .

The sticky substance burst into his grasp, dripping down his fingers as Jaejoong sagged against him in a breathless mess.

"That was fast." Yunho said, pulling his hands out of Jaejoong's short as he began them clean.

Trying to get his bearings back as he came back down from his high, Jaejoong slowly pulled back from Yunho with shaky legs - and rapidly flushed a deep red when he caught sight of the obscene motions the other man was doing with his mouth and fingers.

He knew he should be mad at what Yunho had done without his permission but... he couldn't bring himself to try landing a punch or even remotely throw a fit. Jaejoong stared as if mesmerized with the way the other man's tongue at his digits.

"You wanted to tell me something?" Yunho asked as if nothing very intimate had just happened between them.

Jaejoong blinked, completely forgetting whatever it was he was going to say. "I... ummm... I... nevermind."

"You have a ride home today?"

"I have my car."

"Oh."

"Why?"

"Nothing."

"I-I have to go." Jaejoong said in barely a whisper as he pulled away. When he looked down, his cheeks turned into an impossible shade of red when he noticed the stain on his shorts. Giving Yunho one last glance, he stumbled back towards the main building, clutching at his chest, trying to get the oxygen back into his lungs. He couldn't believe it. Jung Yunho just jacked him off!

When Yunho was sure that no one else was looking, he stealthily went to the car that he knew belonged to Jaejoong. He crouched down and pulled a small knife from the bag that he always carried with him. He popped two of the tires before standing up.

Grinning mischievously, Yunho changed into his school uniform and went back for the rest of his afternoon classes.



+++++++

"I frankly don't care what the rumors are saying. I just need the documentary done by Sunday." Heechul flipped his hair. "So, as you both know, the rest of the filming will happen at the weekend. This means Yunho will have to follow you home Jaejoong."

Jaejoong's mouth opened and close, making an amazing resemblance to a fish out of water. "B-but..."

"I already called your butler. Your parents aren't at home as usual. So I don't see any problem with Yunho staying at your place during the weekend." He looked at Yunho, pointing a stern finger at him. "And you better be not slacking off Yunho. Focus ok?"

Yunho sighed. "Yes mother."

Though being in Jaejoong's company and wait, his parents weren't gonna be at home? Hmmm. Focusing might be a tad bit more difficult to do. He wondered how Jaejoong looked like on normal clothes. Does he wear pajamas or sleep in the to bed?

"Good boy." Heechul said, as he resumed grading the papers on his desk. "Now get out of my face before you age 60."



+++++++++


"I can't believe this!" Jaejoong exclaimed in exasperation, grumpily kicking a pebble once they were on the parking lot.

Yunho dug his hands on his pockets, shrugging. "I'll flunk if I don't do good in this."

"How is that my problem?" Jaejoong snapped.

Giving him a scrutinizing look, Yunho smirked. "You know, you're not that calm and collected like what everybody says. You have a temper and you explode when backed up in a corner. I have the scratches and the stain of your on my pants to prove it."

Jaejoong's cheeks practically burst into flames. He so didn't need that reminder right now.

"Though I gotta say I like your blush."

"Shut up." he mumbled. "And since when did you become Mr. Conversationalist. You never were the chatting type before."

"You've been watching me?" Yunho asked, voice teasing.

Jaejoong turned his neck to the side, away from Yunho, scoffing. "You're so full of yourself."

"So, I'm going to go to your place. But I don't know where you live."

"Who said I was going to let you even know where my house is. I intend to not see you until Monday."

"I'll fail."

Jaejoong bit at his lip, feeling torn at putting up with the y act or just concede to Heechul's absurd project. But dammit! He needed this weekend to be able to think by himself, to sort things out because hell he was getting terribly confused. And then now, Heechul-nim had the audacity to tell him that the very reason for his conflicting emotions was coming home with him.

"I really don't care if you fail."

"Mhmhmm."

"Ahh, finally." Jaejoong exclaimed, jogging towards his car.

Yunho didn't reply to him anymore as he moved to his parked motorbike, leaving Jaejoong to himself. Yoochun had already gone home an hour ago. He was going to call him later that evening. Yunho smirked at seeing the look creeping up Jaejoong's face.

"AHHHH! My car! It's ruined!" Jaejoong shrieked. "Who would do such a terrible thing to my poor tires?"

In the next twenty minutes that followed as Yunho, innocently tried to offer Jaejoong help but with Jaejoong insisting that he could just call home and fetch for his driver, but then Yunho would reiterate by snatching his phone away, reasoning with him that it was best if he brought Jaejoong home himself since he was going to spend the weekend with him anyway, Jaejoong finally yet reluctantly agreed.

He really wasn't into the whole astrological thing, nor did he believe it in the slightest sense. But it felt like all the stars in the sky that night were all ganging up on him, plotting ways to make his life miserable.

"You better put your helmet on."

"My driver's going to be here soon. I can wait." Still, Jaejoong tried to weasel his way out of Yunho's help.

"How soon will that be?"

"Ummm, 45 minutes more."

"It's already seven pm. You sure you want to be here alone? At night? With all the ghosts around?"

Jaejoong broke into a cold sweat as his face rapidly turned into a purple state, the hairs on the back of his neck standing.

Quickly, he tugged at Yunho's shirt, whimpering as he pleaded. "Y-you can accompany me."

"I'm not that good of a person." Yunho said flatly. "You either get on my bike and have your driver or whatever get your car tomorrow morning or I leave you here. Alone. With all the ghosts. I hear some ghosts can even touch you and strangle y--."

"Yunho that's not funny!" Jaejoong yelled, shuddering. He hated ghosts. He didn't like the dark. He guessed he was a but dammit! It was scary! Jaejoong ran straight to the bike's seat, arms circling around Yunho's waist as he clung to him. "Let's go, let's go, let's go."

With a triumphant grin, Yunho handed Jaejoong the helmet which he quickly wore. Yunho revved up the engine as the motorbike sprang to life. "We'll go home to my place first before we go to your house. I need to get some clothes to wear."

"Yeah sure whatever, let's just go! Oh my god I think I saw something white moving over there! Yunho-yah!"

Yunho chuckled, amused. "God, you are such a wuss." Stepping on the accelerator, Yunho yelled against the noise. "Hang on tight!"

Jaejoong did what he was told as he practically stuck to Yunho like a leech. As soon as they got out of the school's premises with the motorbike beginning to take up speed, Yunho couldn't help the ear-splitting smile from spreading across his face, feeling the arms around him tightened as Jaejoong clung to him for dear life while they drove along the night streets of Seoul.

A bit later on the highway, it was then that it hit Jaejoong. "Bastard! You're the one that slashed my tires weren't you?!"

Yunho just grinned and said a simple, 'I'm innocent' as he stepped on the accelerator, gaining incredible velocity.

Jaejoong's angry retort was lost in the wind as he yelped in surprise, nearly falling off before clinging tighter to Yunho's back.