5. Let's live together!

Grow

"LEE BYUNGHUN I'M WARNING YOU!"

He stopped laughing. "Don't call me that." 

"Why?"

"Just don't"

You smirked. "LEE BYUNGHUN LEE BYUNGHUN LEE BYUNGHUN LEE BYUNGHUN LEE BYUNGHUN !!!"

"MANHANDS MANHANDS MANHANDS!"

It was a long ride to the hospital, but your time on the bus was passed like that. Teases and taunts to and fro to each other. Your relationship was stable and playful once agian, but who knows how long that would last. Good things always have an end, right? And can a boy and a girl really stay "friends" for long without an complications?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

You and L.Joe arrive at the hospital building after about two hours of getting lost. It didn't even look like a hospital, but an old apartment that you would rent out to poor college kids. To your surprise, it was cleaner than you had thought it would be. There was a receptionist like any other hospital who looked quite busy with a pen on one hand and a phone between her face and shoulder.

"Yes, Dr. Seungdo Private Family Care, how may I help you?" she said through the phone. 

Once she saw L.Joe she nodded his direction and gestured him in without question. I guess he visits her regularly. Awww, sweet son.

You walked past rows of curtains and finally stopped at one with a papaer sign in front of it. L.Joe moved the curtain aside, walking in revealing a small woman in a gurney. She was old, yet sitll very pretty. She look quite gray, not really any strength left in her. Her hair had grey highlights, which didn't really suit her youthful face. She heared the shuffle of the curtains and turned her head to see her smiling son with a pecularly tall girl. 

"Byunghun! You didn't have to come today... I know you're very busy and school and all!"

"No umma... I wanted to. How are you feeling?"

"Fine, better than yesterday. Who's your friend?"

You bowed right away. "Annyeong-hasayeo! Ahn Yooji-imida*!"

"What a lovely girl. You're so tall? Are you a model perhap?"

"Oh... haha nono, I'm still jsut a student!"

"How'd you two meet?" she said gesturing to L.Joe.

"We're just classmates," you smiled sheepishly. Classmates who almost kissed.

L.Joe talked with his mom for a while, while you sat waiting on one fo the chairs nearby. You would usually pass time but seeing how far your legs could swing from the chairs, but the chair was toom short. After a while the doctor, assuming Dr. Seungdo, came in.

"Ah, Miss Lee, Byunghun! Visiting hours are over, please leave."

"But I wanna stay with her again tonight." Awwww, again?

"We had some new patients today... I'm afraid theres no room Byunghun..."

"But..."

"Listen to the doctor, Byunghunnie, umma will be fine for one night! Go home," she smiled, shooing him away as she yawned.

"Okay..."

We went outside of the "room" and went to the front where the receptionist was getting ready to leave. 

"Byunghun, all your stuff is here... You really should tell you mom..." the receptionist said.

"No it's fine... I'll find another place..."

You looked at him with curiosity. What was he talking about? He noticed you staring and answer you.

"Our house has been evicted. My mom doesn't know. I've been living in the hospital for a the past week. But now... I have to find another place to live," he said ruffling his hair in frustration. "Aishh!"

Your heart broke a little inside. So the moral stories your father told you were true. There were actual poor people suffering like this even in the 21st century. People who doesn't even have a place to call home. It was so sad, you felt yourself tearing up, surprising him. 

"Yah... Why are you crying... hey it's okay... I'll find a place!"

You began to cry and whimper even more. 

"Yooji-ah..."

You stopped. You weren't going to let him be homeless. 

"Live with me."

"What..."

"My parents are out of town this weekend."

"What about your brother."

"He's staying at his girlfriend's this weekend. He doesn't have to know."

"But I can't-"

"I'm not leaving you like this!" You shouted, but then got shushed by a passing nurse. 

You grabbed his suitcase that the reciptionist brought out for him with one hand and grabbed his arm with the other. He couldn't take his eyes off of you. You were quite strong, and even if he wanted to break your grip, he probably couldn't. Why were you being so nice to him? Is this pity? What are you trying to do? But since he passively agreed, you two went ahead with your offer.

 

 

 

After arriving at your house you lugged his heavy suitcase up the spiral stairs. 

"Damn... why is it so heavy now," you heaved.

"Yah manhands! You're too weak." He rolled his eyes and grabbed the suitcase away from you with ease. 

"Stop calling me that!"

He stook his tongue out at you as you stomped you feet in protest. "So uhm... where do I stay?"

"My brother's room."

"Here?"

"No there."

"It's locked."

"What?! Ugh..." 

"What now?"

"Sleep on the couch?"

"Theres no other rooms?" He said in outrage.

"Nope, sorry," you said regretful. Well at least he wouldn't be homeless...

"What about yours?" He smirked, leaning close.

"No way in hell."

"Awww why not?" He pouted. "I have a sensitive back! You're an amazon, you can survive anything. I might look tough but I'm actually pretty delicate!"

You snickered at his remark. "I'm a girl! I deserve a bed!"

"Fine. I'll sue you if I get back pains."

 

 

 

You showed him around the house quickly before you two hit the showers and headed to bed. It was a long day, and you were excited to sleep. After showering and pulling into your bunny jammies, you hoped into bed, emersed in your cool blankets. "Ahhh~ that feels nice."

Hmmm... is it really okay to let L.Joe stay here? You were still unsure of why you made such a rash decision, but he needed a home and there was no harm in helping a fellow classmate right? Besides, you can take him if he gets or something right... 

Just then there was a knock on the door.

"I'm coming in... I need to use the bathroom!"

He entered looking down at his toes. "Better not be or something." 

"I'm not... you would like that."

"Ew not even manhands."

Why did mom lock all the rooms inclduing the bathrooms? What the hell?

You sat in your bed awkwardly pretending to text while he urinated in your toilet. Yeah... It was weird because it was all silent. except for the trickling sound of piss coming from your bathroom. Ugh gross.

L.Joe came out a few minutes later stretching his arms after his release. "Ahhh~! This is a really nice room! You sure I can't sleep here?" He smiled innocently.

"As if. Get out mdiget."

"SHUT UP MANHANDS!"

You threw your bunny-pig pillow at him. He only flinched and rolled on the ground laughing. "HAHAHA Is this from the drama You're Beautiful?"

"Yeah... So?"

"You're such a girl."

"Gee I thought I was a boy..."

But L.Joe had already walked out of your room with the bunny-pig still laughing to himself. Why'd he take that? Weirdo...

You hopped out of your bed quickly to turn off the lights and hopped back into bed, comfying yourself in the soft sheets. Not knowing it, your eyes involuntarily closed and you were sound alseep. 


*imida = my name is

Author's Note: HI GUISEE. So because of AFF's stupid server techinical problems or some shizz my story had like half of the chapters erased, but it's okay! I knew this might happen so I backed them all up and now their back :DD YAYY, if only I could get back my subscribers... ajksfhjgaenfjl hate life. But anywayy I also could'n't get into my account for a while for some weird reason. But now I'm back and I can give you guys a long chapter enjoy!

And thanks to my new subscriber Kpopcrazyfan and Pandabacon! <3