4. HOSPITALIZED???!!!

Grow

"ASJFJLA! ASKLJKLF! AISHHHH!!!" He exclaimed in frustration. 

When you finally caught up with him outside the school gates. You looked at him with a questioning expression. 

"Wae*..."

"I left my bike in there!" 

"Oh... Uhm... can't you just take the bus?"

"I don't... have money."

"It's okay! I could lend it to you!" You said in a chipper attitude. You were happy to help you new friend. You'd do anything to mend your relationship back again. Hopefully it won't be awkward again...

"We just have to go to my house real quick."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

When you arrive at your mansion of a house, you use your electronic key to quickly enter. 

"So uhm... you could wait down here or..." 

"I wanna see your room," he said boldly.

No one was home, and you thought it was totally inappropriate for a boy and a girl to be in a room with no adult supervision. But hey, nothing could happen right? Althought L.Joe looked badass, you can't help but feel how he's a as sweet as he is a dork. You smiled to yourself as you two made your way up your spiral stairs, entering your bedroom. 

L.Joe looked around, running his hands against the first thing he saw, your vanity table. Your room, like the rest of you house, was huge. It was girly, much girlier than he had thought, since the owner of this room doesn't have the personality nor the looks to even match the room's appearence.

"Must be nice," he muttered under his breath at your wealth.

"I'm gonna change real quick, kay?" You said, eyeing him nervously as he settled on your bed.

"Kay," he said still looking around your room.

"Don't touch anything!" You warned him as you dissappeared into your bathroom with some clothes.

He walked around your room, still in shock at how big the room was, but how little stuff you had. One wall, in particular was filled with kpop posters, mostly  boy groups. There was a sticky note next to an infinite poster, it read:

"Must buy She's Back Japanese Version to complete my collection"

Ughhh, what a fangirl. He rolled his eyes. Of course. There were many many posters of one particular guy from infinite, Kim MyungsooHuh... so this is her type. Dark and mysterious. He smirked to himself as you came out from the bathroom.

You were wearing super short shorts and a plain colored t-shirt. The sight of you made him stare in awe at how different you look. Your usual tied up hair was now let down, free and lose, falling down upon your shoulders and down. Inspirit Academy's dress code require all girls to have their skirts below their knees or else. They also required you to wear knee high socks, so basically any leg exposure was prohibited. L.Joe eyed you and your log slender legs. They were perfect. Slender and toned. He looked away quickly, hoping he wasn't caught staring at you for too long. 

"Alright, kaja*!"

You two stood at the nearest bus stop, rocking your heels up and down, puffing out your cheeks at the silent atmosphere.

"Where to you need to go?"

"The hospital."

"Bwoh!? Waeee?"

"My umma*... she's sick." 

L.Joe looked down with a worried expression. His eyes were sad. He wasn't his usualy prideful self. His eyes had always had a hint of mystery, but you neve rknew he had hidden sorrow within him. You wanted to give him a hug. Release his worries. Tell him it would be okay. But, being the amazon you are, it would seem more annoying that comforting. The sight of you hugging would look more like a noona* hugging her doonsaeng* rather than a cute couple sharing a sweet embrace. 

The bus came. Soon you two were sitting side by side, imersed in silence again. You gathered up all the courage that you had inside of you and grabbed his hand, rubbing him between your palms. 

"Hey... Uhm... your umma... she'll be fine," you said with a weak smile. Your eyes were soft and it gave L.Joe a warm feeling. His body tingled with your sudden touch, and he felt happy that you cared. No... she's just being nice

He suddenly pulled away, looking the other way, coughing. "Thanks... man hands."

"YAH! What the heck?! I was trying to be nice! My hands aren't that big!" You said holding up your hands to his face. 

You were right, he thought. Your hands were actually quite small, delicate princess fingers that seem to never have gone through any hardships. He smirked. This should be fun...

"Hey, did you know if your hand is bigger than your face, then you have cancer," he cooed, anticipating his little prank.

"Omo*! Really?"

You were curious, so you lifted your hand to your face, staring at it intently. I don't have cancer do I...?

In a split second, you felt L.Joe smack your own hand against your face. 

"Owwww" you shrieked in surprise.

He started to crack up, laughing untrollably like a lunatic on the bus, causing others to stare.

"Yahhhh! That was a move!"

"I can't believe you fell for it!"

You punched him on his arm, hard.

"Ouch! Yo manhands, watch it!" he sneered.

"STOP CALLING ME THAT OR I'LL STRANGLE YOU WITH MY MANHANDS."

L.Joe broke out in another fit of laughs. He couldn't help it. You were too cute when you're mad, especially when you tried to be serious, too.

"LEE BYUNGHUN I'M WARNING YOU!"

He stopped laughing. "Don't call me that." 

"Why?"

"Just don't"

You smirked. "LEE BYUNGHUN LEE BYUNGHUN LEE BYUNGHUN LEE BYUNGHUN LEE BYUNGHUN !!!"

"MANHANDS MANHANDS MANHANDS!"

It was a long ride to the hospital, but your time on the bus was passed like that. Teases and taunts to and fro to each other. Your relationship was stable and playful once agian, but who knows how long that would last. Good things always have an end, right? And can a boy and a girl really stay "friends" for long without an complications?


*kaja = Let's go / bwoh = what / umma = mom / omo = oh my gosh

Author's note: Wooo~ another update yayayayay. Sorry if it's a little cliche, but I always thought the face-palm thing was cute hahaha... I remember my first time falling for it... SOOOO embarassing.