2. Wow... you have such a hot ride

Grow

"JiAe... We weren't doing anything. Why should you care, he's not your's any-"

You were interrupted by her slap. "That's for my two best friends whom you beat up."

You were so shocked by this, you felt tears coming at the hard slap you had just endured.

"I went to learn tae kwon do, so now I can get revenge for them. We're settle things now," she said, pushing you as your back hit the teacher's desk and you fell.

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

You pressed against to floor as you tried to get a hold of yourself. Crap... That really hurt. Your eyes were half open, still feeling blurred to what had just happen. L.Joe still sitting at his desk stood up and ran to your side. 

"Yooji! Are you okay?" he said in panic. He glared up at JiAe, not knowing why he was so angry. He barely knew this girl, but his heart ached a bit, seeing her get hurt. He always hated drama, and did his best to stay away from it. 

JiAe smirked, bending down to have her face leveled with L.Joe. She grabbed his chin with her thumb and index finger, giving him a flirtatous look. 

"Don't worry about her handsome, That deserved it anyway. Why do you think she has no friends? Forget her, and come to me." She winked at him just to have him scoff at her. He slapped her hand away, giving her an as if look.

As you regained conscious of what was happen, you took the oppurtunity to strike back. Your long leg instinctively extented forward, kicking JiAe in the shins, causing her to fall.

"What the f-"

You began to stand up, glaring down at her. "That wasn't very holy of you JiAe... I thought you were a model student." You tried to sound confident, like the Godzilla you were known for at school. But, in reality, you felt scared as heck. This was No JiAe, the queenka of your school. She had the power to create storms,  brew tsunamis, and summon earthquakes. Well... not really, but the equivalent to that -- high school style. You were already a freak at school, and JiAe had the power to ruin you even more. You had to stand tall, show her your strong side, otherwise who knows what that leech will do to dig up your dirty secrets.

"Stop trying to be a little wannabe, thinking you can get a guy like that," she said as she got up, pointing her index finger at L.Joe. 

You laughed. "Why are you so jealous? I told you were only eating lunch. And your friends, they shouldn't have messed with me." 

You were at each other's throats now, grabbing each other by your shrts.

L.Joe didn't know what else to do, but from outside he could see students come back from the courtyards, wrapping up their lunches.

"Yah! People are coming back, including the teachers."

That comment stopped JiAe. She was loved by both the teachers and students, so keeping up her innocent princess image at this school was crucial. She pushed you aside, pulling out a mirror and straightening up as the studens piled in. She knocked shoulders against you, giving you a devil smirk as she sat back done, acting innocent as ever.

You were fuming with anger at her. She doesn't even know her story, only focusing on her so called "friends." You might act intimidating, but you would never beat someone for no reason. You were a nice person, you know unless someone cracked a joke at your expense.

L.Joe was speechless. He'd never seen such a fiesty girl like you before. It was kind of hot, he had to admit, but scary too because of your height. He was curious about you, even a little worried for you because that other girl seemed serious about a fight. These girls are so violent even thought they come from a religious school...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

School ended and you walked out of class not talking or looking at anybody. It was hard, since you were the tallest one, everytime you tried to look down, or avoid eyes, you'd see them anyway. You quickly speed-walked out pass the school gates, not noticing L.Joe bicycling right behind you.

"You need a ride?"

You laughed and stopped to stare at him. Was he serious? It didn't even look like ther was enough room for the both of you. You're too heavy anyway, he'd probably be tired out before he could make it 2 blocks. But... It was an amusing idea to see him try.

"Sure..." 

You began to climb on as he pulled out a hidden seat from the side. Well... I guess that's a little better. You got on and he started pedaling at lightening speed, causing you to grab  onto his waist. You yelped in surprise and pointed when he asked which direction your house was. This boy was on steroids or something. He pedaled at about 40 miles per hour or something because the wind that wasn't there when you stood still picked up as he biked. He didn't seem tired at all, his legs just kept circling around, like a machine.

"We look ridiculous," you mumbled. 

"Don't talk about my baby this way," he said rubbing his bike. 

"An old bike isn't something to be proud of..." you laughed.

"It is to me, so shut up." 

You rolled your eyes. It's just a bike.

"Kay, this is my house." 

L.Joe stood there, gawking at how big your house was. Wow... the amazon is rich

His amazement was broken when you thanked him and turned to head inside.

"You know... you didn't have to hold on to me so tight," he smirked. 

You blushed a bit, "What? That's cause you were biking so fast!"

"Sureeee..."

You looked the other way to avoid his vicious smirk. But something caught your eyes, glasses. They were poking out from his backpack pocket. Thick framed ones that were pretty large. You quickly grabbed them, entering a laughing fit.

"Hahaha... Are these your's?"

His eyes got large and quickly grabbed them from your grasp. "Yah! Don't touch my stuff!"

"Hahaha I'm sorry... So you are blind!" you smirked.

"I just... can't see far things..." he mumbled.

"Why don't you wear them?"

"Because I look too dorky..."

"Really?"

"Yeah... people don't take me seriously..."

You giggled to yourself. This badass looking kid is an inner-dork?

"Come on! Just try them on, I wanna see~"

You grabbed the frames and quickly shove them on his face. He looked up, annoyed by your suddent action.

He may have looked like a dork, but he was the cutest dork you ever saw.

He sighed and took off his glasses. You were staring at him with such soft eyes, it made him melt a little inside. The glasses made him see you even clearer, and it was confirmed. You were as pretty as he thought you were, well, even prettier in clear-vision. His eyes moved around, roaming your face, studying your eyes, cheeks, nose, and... lips. Those lips he saw were actually kissbale looking when you weren't yelling. He gulped. What am I thinking... We just met today...

L.Joe, without thinking, tiptoed up. He tried to plant a kiss on you, mesmerized by your face. You, on the other hand was taken back when he suddenly leaned in, stepped back in time to miss his kiss. 

You two stood there, awkward silence for a split second then he bicycled away. He reddened, with embarassment as he biked home. What the hell was I thinking. She rejected me. Why did I do that? Why? How could you make me feel this way, Yooji-ah... His heart beated faster as he kept thining about her reaction. She stepped back...

You, still strucken with shock, stood there with open eyes, watching him go. What just happened? Did he... did he try to kiss you? No... maybe he was just trying to guess what perfume I was wearing... You turned around to go back in your house, your fingers linger on your lips, thinking about he kiss that never happened.