1. Can You See?

Grow

"Yah! DON'T LOOK!," you said, blushing a little as you made your way down. The boy looked up to see your white that were revealed as the gush of wind passed by. He blushed himself, and looked away, blinking fast at the sight.

"N-no one's looking! There's nothing there anyway," he stuttered. "Lets go," he said as he walked off towards the school not bothering to wait for you.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

After entering the school, you were lucky no teachers were around. The purple-head walked fast, for such a small person. His body and legs were proportional, but his height... Maybe I'm just too tall. You cringed, thinking back at his remark.

 "Don't worry, it'll only take two steps since you're half the gate's height."

You sped up your speed,"Do you even know where you're going..."

He whirled around a little embarassed, but shook it off immediately. Then he turned to his left and smirked. The door read 39D, your class. 

"This is my class," he said whiling pulling on the door with force. 

He went inside, not bothering to leave the door open for you like a gentlemen.

You stomped your feet in protest, "Yah!" you hissed.

"Yooji-sshi," the teacher said. "So glad for you to join us." It was one of the history teachers who had moved down a grade to teach. She knew you anywhere, all the teachers did. You slowly walked in, following the purple haired boy. 

"We've already done all of our introductions, but I think everyone knows you," she said with playful eyes. "Please take a seat."

Your head was hung low, walking to the back of the classroom. There was a seat next to the window and you were eager to claim it. Hearing murmurs of "Welcome back Amazon," or "Hey! It's Godzillla!" made you ticked off a bit, but this was class. If you did anything to hurt the students, you'd be suspended and your parents would probably have a mental breakdown and take your for a spiritual cleansing or something like that. 

The murmurs quickly died down as soon as they saw the purple haired boy. "This is a new student. His name is Ahn Byunghun, he recently transferred here," the teacher introduceed.

"Call me L.Joe," he did a quick wave with that straight face of his, squinting at the audience. 

"Please take a seat... Oh! There's one next to Yooji!" 

He looked up, squinting at you. "Kay," he said with no hesitation and started to make his way down the row of desks as the girls gawked at him. 

"Oh my... L.Joe oppa so handsome!" one squealed.

"Oppa hair's is so badass!," another squeeked.

You rolled your eyes. Are the going to make a fan club for him now?

He finally sat down next to you, releasing his hands from his pockets and relaxing them onto the desk. He leaned back on his chair, relaxing as if its a lawn chair and he was on the beach. His carefree manner made you annoyed at him even more. Who the hell does this guy think he is? As if he had heard your thoughts, he turned to you, looking you up a down to get a better look at this person that everyone called an Amazon.

"Wow... you really are tall," he mumbled. 

Your eyebrows furrowed, "What did you say?!," you said in a threatening tone.

He just laughed and turned around facing the teacher. She's kind of cute. Maybe she could help me fix my roof or something [JOKEEEE]. He chuckled at his lame joke. 

You kept staring at him. This guy... Ugh

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Class went by as usual. Although it was the first day of the first semester, your "high-education school" went straight into lessons. It was hard to focus, with the L.Joe guy fidgeting with his pen the whole time, twirling it around his finger. 

It was lunch time and everyone scattered from class to the courtyard to eat. The only good thing about this school, was the fact that it was Co-Ed. It allowed both boys and girls to "learn together in a holy enviroment approved by the Lord." Thank god for that. Everyone left as you took out your lunch box.  it was a 5x5 5 tier lunch box. Yeah... it's a lot. BIg girls gotta eat too, right?

You noticed the purple head next to you. He didn't leave yet and pulled out his phone and started to check himself out in it's reflection. He smirked with satisfaction as he fixed his hair, then turned to you. 

"What? You're not eating?," Then he saw your lunchbox. "Damn! Who the hell is all that for?! A WHALE?"

You got angry at this remark. "YAH!" You punched him in the arm, hard.

He flinched at this, surprised at how strong you were. "Ow..." he rubbed his arm. "Geez... I was just kidding... I mean like... aren't you supposed to be out there with all the other kids eating?" He raised an ebrow.

"Well I us-"

You were cut off by another one of his arrogant smirks. "Am I that good-looking that you want to eat with me?" He did a hair flip, satisfied with your stone reaction.

"No... I usually eat in the classroom..."

"All by yourself? What about your frie-"

"I don't have any."

"Oh..." he looked a  little apologetic, looking away at the awkward atmosphere that he made.

"Well. I have one friend, but she's dating my brother, and they always eat together."

"Why don't you go..."

"They end up ignoring me, always in their little romantic bubble." You began to tear up, but blinked them away, staring out at the window.

L.Joe looking down. He felt bad for you, not knowing what it's like, since back at his old school he had a whole group of friends, Teen Top.

"Why don't you have any friends..." he said, but knowing he'll regret it. He bit his lip anticipating for the answer. 

You told him the story of how your height made everyone laugh or ran away from you. The only friend you've ever had was stolen by your brother so even if she's your friend, your brother was the first one in her heart. You looked down at your huge hands and managed to hold back the tears. It's been a while since you've told anyone this. No one listened, but you suddenly felt comfortable telling L.Joe.

He patted your back, trying to comfort you. Wait what? Why is this narcissitic guy being so nice all of a sudden?

"It's... okay..." 

You began unboxing your lunch. a box of rice, eggs, kimchi, bulgogi, and cake lied in each one. Mmmmm, finally. Your lunch was the best part of school. You noticed L.Joe staring but then he quickly looked away, after being caught by you.

"Byunghun... do you want some?"

"My name's not Byunghun." 

"What your nametag..."

"Are you deaf? I just said call me L.Joe at the beginning of class"

He quickly turned cold again. You hoped that this 180 degree spin won't happen often. Bipolar people are so high mantenance. He started to play with his phone, clicking around playing who knows what.

"Do you want some," you said, holding out your lunch box.

"No, I-"

You shove an egg into his mouth. "It's not good to skip meals!"

He blinked at you, his eyes enlarged at your sudden action, but began chewing the food. "This is actually good... Did you make this?"

You nodded happily, "Yes! Yooji's cooking is always jjang!" You did a small aeygo without even knowing, but quickly looked down embarassed.

You reached into your bag for another pair of chopsticks, handing it to him. "Eat. This is a lot of food"' you offered. 

L.Joe just kept staring at the food. Then, he sighed and began to reach for the chopsticks. His missed.

He tried again and got it. You looked at him with suspicion. Is this guy blind or what... You stared at him as he attempted to pick up the egg with his chopsticks missing serveral times. 

"Yah... Can you see?" you said inching closer and closer to his face. You stopped as your eyes met with his nose only a few centimeters away from your face. 

He blinked and stared at you. You were so close to his face, staring at him with such big twinkling eyes. Your face was really pretty, he thought. Close up, all your features seemed very angel like.

You were surprised yourself, having being in such an intimate space. He was really handsome, you had to admit. You noticed his feature even more so than you did earlier. He had high cheek bones that popped out, showing his manly chiseled face. He had clear skin, but with hint of oil that made him looked he was glowing, rather than greasy.

He choked a bit, looked away, shy from being so close to you. 

A student came into the class, early from lunch to get something. She saw the scene of you and L.Joe.

"Yah. Ahn Yooji. What do you think you're doing? You think you can seduce him." she said with a laugh.

Surpised you looked at her with a blank face, not knowing whats happening.

" please, why would he? You're huge, no guy would want an amazon like you," she stared at you, her devil eyes pierce through your heart. 

"Excuse me!?" you screamed standing up as you moved closer to her. You grabbed her by the collar, pulling her up to your face since she's so short. That lucky hoe.

"What? You're gonna hit me now?" she smirked, pushing me off easily. 

"JiAe... We weren't doing anything. Why should you care, he's not your's any-"

You were interrupted by her slap. "That's for my two best friends whom you beat up."

You were so shocked by this, you felt tears coming at the hard slap you had just endured.

"I went to learn tae kwon do, so now I can get revenge for them. We're settle things now," she said, pushing you as your back hit the teacher's desk and you fell.


Author's note: Thank you Pandaphinia, IcyKrystal21, and mrsfishy for subscribing! Weeee yeahhh please tell me what you guys think (: Sorry there's a lot of mistakes grammar wise. I'm so lazy reread soo bare with me ;A;

@mrsfishy: Yayyy, glad you're interested~ Enjoy this updatee