8. Because he's short?

Grow

From the corner of your eye, you saw something white floaitng on the fountain in the back of the garden. It couldn't be... right? You quickly ran out and to your garden finding your beloved stuffed pig-bunny there, in the muck of the fountain that hasn't been for years. Not only was it submersed in the muck, it was torn to pieces as well. L.Joe had previously followed you outside to see what you were so worried about. He looked in the fountain and saw the poor pig-bunny. He was speechless. He had no idea how it got there and he had a feeling that pig-bunny was very important to her.

You almost shook with anger to see your most prized possession torn and ripped like trash. You grabbed the remaing pieces, the stuffing, some parts of the fur, and ear, a nose, anything you could scavenge. As you turned around, you saw L.Joe, trying to form an apology on his mouth. You didn't want to hear it, so you threw parts of the pig-bunny at him, then stomped into you room, passing Teen Top on the way. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Why were you so upset that a mere stuffed pig-bunny was ruined? You were rich, you could easily buy another one right? Wrong. Although you could, it was the sentimental value and memories witheld in that pig-bunny that you loved the most. It was given to you by a boy, at the time when your growth spurt hadn't hit yet. You were just the right size at the age of merely three. You two went to a festival and he had won you a stuffed animal, the pig-bunny. 

"Yooji-ah~ Here! This is for you! It's special because it's a pig and a bunny! Please keep it forever okay? I think it suits you because it's unique, just like you."

And with that, the boy kissed you on your cheek. He was your first love, but the typically sad part was he had to move away. Since you were so young, there was really no way of contacting him since you only met him a few times for playdates since your mothers used to be best friends. But soon, conflict spread between them and they had a hatred like no other.

After the move, you mother refused to give you their contact number, and it's been years since you've seen or heard of him. He was the only boy that had ever valued you like that, even at a young age. You felt special and missed his little cheesy comments.  

"Yooji-ah~ You should stop blinking. It makes my heart flutter when I see those batting eyelashes of yours."

"Yooji-ah~ Let's get married and have all girls so I can see your face in them everyday!"

"Yooji-ah~ I'll be your prince and you can be my princess okay?"

Yep, he really did say things like that. He was a such a lady's man for a five year old. He would always make you smile and the only memory of him was no tainted, destroyed, and ruined. 

You cried yourself to sleep that night, not bothering to make dinner or whatnot, just crying and sleeping.

 

 

 

It was around 3 am when you woke up, feeling empty inside. You were hungry, having skipped a meal for the vvery first time. You tip-toed downstairs and the lights. You had expected Teen Top and L.Joe to have left already, but to your surprise they were all sleeping on the floor. You were about to yell at them when you looked up into the living room, seing everything cleaned, with stick notes where the mess used to be. 

On the curtains: Noona! I hung up the curtains for you even though it was so high! -Ricky

On the wall: Sorry bout the mess. I fixed all the paintings. -Changjo

On the floor: See? No more pizza bites. Don't worry. I ate them. -C.A.P.

In the fridge: A pretty girl like you shouldn't be made! We bought you new ice cream and some other snacks too~ Enjoyy. -Chunji and Niel

Wow... these boys are more polite than I thought

"Tch, of course the midget didn't do anything," you muttered as you failed to fine any notes from him, claiming that he cleaned. 

You went back to bed after finding that there was nothing appetizing to eat. You also decided to let Teen Top stay since they did clean up, but you'll deal with them in the morning since you felt yourself beginning to get sleepy again.

 

 

 

It was about 10 am when you woke up. You went to brush your teeth and wash your face before coming down to the kitchen and preparing breakfast. All the boys were still sleeping and it made you sort of annoyed at their lazyness. 

 
"Aigoo these boys sleep more than I do," you sighed.
 
The blonde haired one woke up a few minutes later as he smelled you cooking eggs and toast. You looked at him, uninterested. You held up the sticky notes, fanning them out across the table.
 
"Which one are you?" You said between bites of the toast.
 
He had a confused face on for a second then quickly got what you meant. 
 
"I'm Chunji," flashing you his killer smile with the whitest and straightest teeth you've ever seen. 
 
"I'm Ahn Yooji. Thanks for buying me more food..." You said feeling awkward. 
 
Chunji just stared at your plate of toast and eggs. 
 
"Here," you shoved the plate towards him and he didn't hesitate to start eating.
 
"So... how long have you and L.Joe been dating? He never mentioned anything to us about you."
 
You shot him what-the-eff look. "We're not dating," you said, sitll mad because of your pig-bunny.
 
"Cause he's short?" Chunji said, looking at you straight in the eyes as he found this amusnig.
 
"No. We're just friends."
 
"So you would date him."
 
"Wel... may- wait no!"
 
"Haha, you said maybe," Chunji smirked.
 
"Shut up!" You face started to get hot. You grabbed the plate of breakfast that you made from Chunji and shoved it into Ricky's arms as he came to see what all the yelling was about. 
 
"Oh... Thank you noona," he said while still half-asleep.
 
"Don't call me that."
 
Why did you get so mad at Chunji? You knew he was just teasing you. But you did develope unknown feelings for L.Joe, and it confused youo a lot. 
 
During your converstation, little did you know, L.Joe was hidding behind a wall, listening to you and L.Joe's converstation. He smiled to himself. So she doesn't mind that I'm short huh?
 

Author's Note: Wee another chapter~ From now on their probably gonna be this short cuz I'm lazy. Don't forget to comment guise and sub if you're a new reader~

Thanks to my new subscribers cutelittlegirl and najamuzen! <3