3. I like your lipgloss

Grow

He sighed and took off his glasses. You were staring at him with such soft eyes, it made him melt a little inside. The glasses made him see you even clearer, and it was confirmed. You were as pretty as he thought you were, well, even prettier in clear-vision. His eyes moved around, roaming your face, studying your eyes, cheeks, nose, and... lips. Those lips he saw were actually kissbale looking when you weren't yelling. He gulped. What am I thinking... We just met today...

L.Joe, without thinking, tiptoed up. He tried to plant a kiss on you, mesmerized by your face. You, on the other hand was taken back when he suddenly leaned in, stepped back in time to miss his kiss. 

You two stood there, awkward silence for a split second then he bicycled away. He reddened, with embarassment as he biked home. What the heck was I thinking. She rejected me. Why did I do that? Why? How could you make me feel this way, Yooji-ah... His heart beated faster as he kept thining about her reaction. She stepped back...

You, still strucken with shock, stood there with open eyes, watching him go. What just happened? Did he... did he try to kiss you? No... maybe he was just trying to guess what perfume I was wearing... You turned around to go back in your house, your fingers linger on your lips, thinking aboutt he kiss that never happened.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

A few weeks had passed by since the "almost kiss incident." You and L.Joe never talked about it once, or rather, never talked to each other. At all. Typical converstations between you two, would normally go something like this:

"Can you hand me that book?"

"Here."

"Pass the papers down."

"Here."

"It's lunch time."

"Yeah"

During this period of you and his relationship left on hiatus, JiAe moved quick. She had her eyes on L.Joe from the very beginning, and wasn't hesitant to go for what she wants. Every chance she got, she would try to flirt with him, accident "drop" her pencil, bend over real slow and got it. He woud always be disgusted with her antics, never looking twice at her, unless she was in his way. Eveytime you see her shot down, you couldn't help but smiled to yourself. L.Joe wasn't yours, but you were glad to see that he wasn't her's, either.

It was a Friday. The last bell rang and everyone from Inspirits Academy ran out, already pumped for the weekend. You could hear the noisy students discussing their plans already.

"Clubbing till dawn~ Hells yeahh"

"I can't wait for the party!"

"Ohmigodd, so like, my birthday party, is like, gonna be like, the best, Heuheuhue."

You sighed deeply hearing all of their plans. Ugh... Those lucky dickfaces. You could be the one attending all of those events. But that would mean you needed friends to get invited to the party, a fake ID to go clubbing, and... it wasn't your birthday. You began to walk home, not looking at anyone, avoiding those regular judgemental eyes. To keep yourself occupied, you just repeated the movement of your feet as you walked. I really shouldn't have left my i-pod at home.

Right foot. Left foot. Right foot. Left fo-

"Ahn Yooji," a familiar voice called out. It was L.Joe.

You began to panic, not wanting to know what he has to say. It's been peaceful for a long time, and you intended to keep it that way. You quickened you pace, pretending to not hear him. You plugged in your i-pod-less earphones and pretended that you were listening to music, even though the other end of the earphone was stuffed in your pocket, plugged to nothing.

Right foot. Left foot. Right foot. Left foot. Right foot. Left foot. Right foot. Left foot. Right foot. Left foot. Right foot. Left foot. Right foot. Left foot. Right foot. Left foot. Right foot. Left foot. Right foot. Left foot. Right foot. Left foot. Right foot. Left foot. Right foot. Left foot. Right foot. Left foot. Right foot. Left foot. Right foot. Left foot. Right foot. Left foot. Right foot. Left foot. Right foot. Left foot. Right foot. Left foot. Right foot. Left foot. Right foot. 

L.Joe was getting annoyed. He knew you heard him, but you were just trying to ignore him. He jogged a bit, came up beside you and saw that you were "listening to music." He frowned. It shouldn't be very loud since he couldn't hear it. 

"Yooji!" He yelled. 

He got mad, so he decided to ripped your earphones from you, causing the other end that was previously in your pocket to spring out as well. He stared blankly at the earphone, that was unattached to nothing. He blinked at it, looking up at you with a what-the-eff-face.

You avoided his gaze, turning your head the other way, clearing your throat, and continued walking.

He followed you. "Yah! Yooji! We need to talk." He grabbed your hand, and dragged you to the big elm tree outside of the school gates. He couldn't take it anymore. The silence and awkwardness between you two. The pointless one word converstations. And most of all, you. Seeing you everyday, but not being able to converse drove him crazy. He wouldn't talked to you sooner, but his own pride and embarassment of the "almost kiss" incident prevented him from doing so.

"Why were you ignoring me?" he said, his eyes matching with your's.

You, instead looked the other way, eyeballs whirling this way and that, trying to avoid his.

"Answer me, Yooji." He was still staring at you with those intense but puppy dog mono-lid eyes of his.

"..."

"..."

"Yoo-"

"Did you try to kiss me?" you blurted, blushing in the process.

His eyes widdened, taken back by your sudden exclaimation. Of course he had thought that that subject would be brought up again. He was prepared, but seeing her remember and taking it in so much account made him scared of what she was thinking. 

"I wanted to smell your lipgloss," he lied.

You blankly stared at him. "What..."

"This noona... that I used to like. She used to wear that kind of lipgloss. I was just.. wondering if it was the same smell..." He was looking down at the ground, kicking at the dirt with his hands in his pocket.

"Oh... Thank goodness..." You were a little hurt that it wasn't something more. Being the gullible type, you did believe every word of what he said. 

Creeeeeeekkk."Inspirits Academy will be closed for the whole weekend for cleaning and technical purposes. All students please leave the premises." The loud speakers rang loudly that even you and L.Joe heard, being pretty far away from school grounds.

"Wait... What???!!!" L.Joe screamed as he bolted straight back to the school. 

It was, of course, too late. He banged his fists against the gates. 

"ALKJDLKA! AFJLALKJD! AISHHHH!!!" He exclaimed in frustration. 

When you finally caught up with him outside the school gates. You looked at him with a questioning expression. 

"Wae*..."

"I left my bike in there!" 

"Oh... Uhm... can't you just take the bus?"

"I don't... have money."

"It's okay! I could lend it to you!" You said in a chipper attitude. You were happy to help you new friend. You'd do anything to mend your relationship back again. Hopefully it won't be awkward again...

"We just have to go to my house real quick."


*Wae = why/what

Author's note: Thank you to the new subscribers (heartlessmindless, xxSimonsaysxx, --xelectrobutterfly) and comments <333 I hope you like the new chapter ;D It took a while cause AFF was not working with me... Everytime I tried to save or update it won't let me :S And the gifs kinda bad quality, but he's too cute so I used it (:

@mrsfishy: Thanks :DD which gif?