► Meet your authors

► A Game of Equilibrium — "May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favor."

 

Let's meet --Tevtoki with --insanelycrazeed!
Name: Shin Tevin

Q: What is your first impression of Tevin?
A: I can't really remember that far back. We met around two years ago thanks to a really good friend named Yuriko, if I remember correctly. I'm typing this while I'm on the phone with her - but I think my first impression of her was "wow! She's so cool!" It's different from how I see her now, however. She's a bit more - what's the word? - wangster. She acts pretty G, but at the same time it's funny when she attempts to be G. I think I have to thank Yuriko for introducing me to such a cool friend like her.

Tevin's response?: Qurl, I don't act G. I am G. LOL

Q: What are Tevin's weak points and strong points?
A: Yuriko always tells me how she can't trust me as much as she trusts Tevin because... I have a big mouth. =___=" But either way, I think her strong points are the fact that she's overall a very strong motivator and someone who I'm lucky to have by my side. Her weak point on the other hand... is her short fuse. The girl gets angry at anything, and I mean anything. Well, not everything, only the things that... okay maybe everything.

Tevin's response?: IAMNOTASHORTFUSE. I may be short...but...wow, I'm not helping myself. 

Q: Do you have things or moments when you want to tell Tevin, "Please keep your mind on that! Please stop doing this!"?
A: Oh, all the time. For one, the girl never answers whenever you try to call her or something. And trust me, her brother probably knows me better than she does herself. But that's probably because I rarely ever talk to her. When I do, she always seems to be in the washroom or something. But she always answers Yuriko. WHAT IS THIS TEVIN?! But anyways, something I hope Tevin stops doing? Stop hating on my y jrockers. ^^

Tevin's response?: I do not hate on Jrock! I love Jrock! GazettE, SuG, Alice Nine & more, brudda. Well, mostly GazettE...And by the way, I just happen to really love my toilet.

Q: Is Tevin different from AFF than she is in real life?
A: Kind of? Kind of not? I don't know. She's still pretty whipped in real life. All the time, she'll still say like "I WILL THROW YOU OUT A WINDOW!" Or stuff like that. I suppose, she's still the same type of person taht you all see on AFF right here. So don't expect any cool Tevin if you go meeting her in real life. Aha >3<.

Tevin's response?: I'm super cool, mang. Whatchusayin'?

Q: Recently, what makes you think Tevin is cool?
A: I've been helping her and Yuriko with their audition, recently. And I think they're really good. Although Tevin can't settle with one song. CHOOSE WOMAN. ㅡㅡ

Tevin's response?: I'm just a bit indecisive! Ugh, don't even remind me of the audition QQ

Q: Anything you'd like to say to Tevin?
A: BULL-OH JERKY EVERYDAY. I love you Tevin. You're the 'In' that goes in my 'Tev' 'Kev'. Get it? Kevin? Kevin Woo? >//< Okay, you're the 'Ta' that goes in my 'Rei'. >3< Or the 'Ta' that goes in my 'Ta'! For 'tata, for now!' ^o^

Tevin's response?: *Bull-O BULL JERKY, what is that? Thank you Simon and Martina for getting that stuck in my head. Lame-o ~ I love you too (: I'll be the band to your nose. 

 


 

Let's meet --insanelycrazeed with --Tevtoki!
Name: Min Taegu

Q: What is your first impression of Taegu?
A: Meeting through Yuriko who calls me a disabled child...not the best person to meet someone through, but I thought "Taegu, what an interesting name." that was the first thought that came to mind. Her personality on the other hand...at first I thought that she was kind of proper, but now I know the truth. 

Taegu's response?: I am totally proper. That's why Reita loves me. What are you talking about?

Q: What are Taegu's weak points and strong points?
A: Strong points, she's fun to write with and she is someone who's easy to talk to. Weak points, where shall I begin? (kidding ~) she can get quite loud, and she has a thing for guys with a lack of nose. 

Taegu's response?: I AM NOT LOUD! AND... H-He has a nose! You just... can't see it...!

Q: Do you have things or moments when you want to tell Taegu, "Please keep your mind on that! Please stop doing this!"?
A: Whenever she squeals over Reita, I want to tell her to focus! QURL YOU NEED TO KEEP YO HEAD IN THE GAME! I think that's it really...though it happens often enough, I guess it's understandable (*cough'causeReita'smybiastoocough*) Oh, and I've heard Reita yelling into the mike about a million times now because she has it on a loop...not even a whole song.

Taegu's response?: Keep your head in the game! High School Musical, baby. >//< LOL, it is TOTALLY a whole song! And Reita was my bias first! ㅠㅡㅠ

Q: Is Taegu different from AFF than she is in real life?
A: Well, in reality...Taegu's a lot crazier, I can see why her and Yuriko are friends, they're both very similar in the loud omgtimetofreakout kind of way. On AFF she's a lot more polite and seems less OMGWTFBBQ. Though you'd really have to dig deep to see it. Gotta read between them lines of hers. 

Taegu's response?: I am not crazy. I'm more polite than you are, Ms. I'MGOINGTOCUTYOU! ㅠㅡㅠ 

Q: Recently, what makes you think Taegu is cool?
A: Nothing. LOL, I'm kidding ~ Taegu is cool recently because...hmm...she's listening to Jrock. I mean, I'm used to Kpop but I miss good 'ol fashion Jrock. 

Taegu's response?: I've been listening to Jrock for so long. But Kpop was just a little more overpowering for a bit. Now, Jrock is just coming back to me.

Q: Anything you'd like to say to Taegu?
A: Voldemort. Done. 

Taegu's response?: HE IS NOT VOLDEMORT. HE IS Y TINGZ. >3<

 


Taegu and Tevin's area, keep out!

I hope you guys had fun learning more about your dorky authors!
I thought you guys should know a bit more about us, since everyone has author preferences right?
Well, these are just small basic things about us.
But yeah. It's like those mangas where the mangakas talk about themselves. LOL. >3<
BLAHBLAHBLAHTAEGUTALKSTOOMUCH!
I'MSORRY! HONTOGOMEN!

 

Hai. Yeah, here's the truth behind the screen.
We're actually a pair of losers.
Anypoo, I guess we should go back to working on the example apps
Happy applying, kids.
Oh, and ... I forgot what I was going to say.
TEVIN. OUT.