` Social Classes `

Honor Among Thieves [Apply Open]
 

Social Classes

Just another rung in the ladder

Home Social Classes  Cheatsheet  Reviews 

Robin Hood

Child of the night These types of thieves tend to be very generous. You know the saying, "Steal from the rich, give to the poor"? These types of thieves live by that saying. Of course, they make sure thay are financially secure before they hand over a single coin, but they are more willing to help out others. Part of the Thieves Guild.

The kings & queens

Child of the night These types of thieves have made a name for themselves. They've been in the business for quite awhile now and are the most experienced. Most Kings and Queens have a symbol or calling card that is specific to them. They like it when people know who exactly robbed them. Part of the Thieves Guild

Night Walkers

Child of the night These are probably the stealthiest thieves. They rarely leave a trace of themselves behind to alert anyone to their presence. Most times, when someone is robbed by a Night Walker, they don't even know it until days later. They don't move things aroung, nor take more than necessary. They get in, grab it, and get out. Part of the Thieves Guild

Informants

Child of the night People do not believe they are truly thieves, but they are. They steal information. And information can be just as valuable as gold. They walk the streets and look like anyone else. They keep their ears open for the latest news. If they have a specific target, they can tail them and their victim is none the wiser. Part of the Thieves Guild.

Assassins

Child of the night Assassins are an interesting breed. Some live by morals, others do not. They are stealthy and agile and have connections throughout the land. Most of the time, assassins and thieves do not associate with one another. The Assassins have a Guild as well.

Courtesans

Child of the night These women are known for pleasuring men - and women - and being paid to do so. They're very much respected by other children of the night and because of this these women help them out. They are just as knowledgable of the land as them and they can easily hide thieves and assassins in their throves. Courtesans usually travel in packs and have a Courtesan's Guild as well - a building they call their home.

Romanies

Child of the night Romanies, or gypsies as most prefer to call them, are usually a lively bunch of people. Their family ties are very strong and they live in groups. Most people would not want to be near the Romanies. Thieves and Assassins, though, do not shy away from the Romanies since they usually help one another. But, the Courtesans tend to look down on them. Romanies tend to be dancers, fire-breathers, musicans, and so on - they can easily distract people and guards. They, too, have a guild; however, due to their nomadic nature, their guild is more like a traveling caravan.

Nobles

Upper Class These people are at the top of the ladder. They are, more often than not, the richest of society and their wealth and fame is something that's been passed down through the family. Generally, they flaunt their money and the lower classes disgust them. More than anything, they hate the Nouveau Riche.

Nouveau Riche

Upper Class These people are also very rich, but their money is not something they inheritated. Usually, people in this class have made a name for themselves in some type of trade or discovered oil on their land. Something along these lines. They don't necessarily hate the lower class citizens since they've been there, but they strive for the acceptance of the Nobles.

Working Class

Middle to Lower Class This pretty much makes up the rest of society. It ranges from the upper-middle class to the lower-lower class. Nearly everyone in this niche has to work. Women tend to be maids, seamstresses, nannies, or they work in shops. The men tend to be blacksmiths, farm hands, and laborers.

Detectives

Law Enforcement There aren't many of these guys. They have more power than typical coppers and are usually personally hired by the upper class. They do work for the government, but they're priorities are swayed by those willing to pay. Some of the most well-known detectives have recently moved into Kalsem and are fairly young: Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Miho, and Taemin.

Coppers

Law Enforcement These are they everyday guards and policemen you might run into. They are employed solely by the government so they usually don't make much. Unless, of course, they strike a deal with thieves. They won't turn them in if the thief cuts them in on their earnings.