` Cheatsheet `

Honor Among Thieves [Apply Open]
 

cheatsheet

Some valuable information

General This story takes place roughly four to five hundred years ago. Idols are not idols. Keep in mind the time throughout your application. Electronics wouldn't be around at this point. Also, I want to mention this... During this time period women were viewed by and large as individuals that should be seen and not heard. Other Children of the Night, for the most part, don't view women in this light. But, these ist themes will be touched on. The basic theme/plot of this story is going to be rather slice-of-life style. It'll follow the chosen applicants - whether they are Children of the Night or not - and how they survive. The new detectives, SHINee, aren't near as corrupt and incompetent as the other law enforcement officials. They are gonna start cracking down and trying to capture these thieves and whatnot. Also, the password is the name of your ultimate bias linked to either a y or cute picture or gif of them.

 

Name & Face Claim The name of our little make-believe land/kingdom is Kalsem. Kalsem is a very diverse so your names and what you look like can literally be anything. I don't care. As for whether you should use models, ulzzangs, actresses or idols, I really don't care. Go for what you want.

Age For this story, let's keep the ages between 17 and 29, okay? That's a good range and it's realistic for this story.

 

Social Class As we can see, there are no plotlines. In this story I'm using social classes over plotlines. I'm not limiting the amount of applications per social class. If I like a lot of applications that happen to be Robin Hoods, I'll choose them all. Now, some notes on the social classes. Kings and Queens are going to be older than most. They have the most experience and typically experience is likened to age. Unless you can come up with a damn good reason for a young King or Queen, I'd expect them to be 21 or older, at least. Also, since Kings and Queens have calling cards or symbols please list this symbol in the trivia section. As for Detectives, I'm not accepting anyone as a Detective. The ONLY DETECTIVES in this story are SHINee. Deal with it.

 

Now, I wanted to add that the land of Kalsem has a monarchy. In this story, we will follow this ranking, which is quite similar to that of England: King and Queen, Crowned Prince/Grand Prince (the oldest son and heir to the throne), Prince/Duke and Princess/Duchess (princes and princesses outside of the Crowned Prince; they can be awarded the title Duke or Duchess, which is also extended to their spouse, and is given some land. An example of a title is, Duke of Lancaster. The title of Duke or Duchess is passed on to their children, again, mainly males), Marquess/Marquis and Marchioness/Marquise (very rich and powerful, have a large army, and situated on the border of the kingdom), Earl/Count and Countess (ruler of a county or small part of the kingdom not on the border), Viscount and Viscountess (appointed to assist the Earl/Count). These are very simplified definitions of the titles, but I wanted to give you guys an idea of what was going on. This is also why I included the titles Marquis and Count; Marquis is the French version of Marquess and it is very common and easily interchanged for Marquess. Count is the equivalent of an Earl in practically any country outside of England. 

 

Personality I look for both quality and quantity. I want at least three positive and three negative traits. Also, this section should have a minimum of two paragraphs. Please bold and underline the personality traits when you're writing. It makes it easier for me.

 

Background  This section is what really makes a character. Again, I want a mix of quality and quantity. Sob stories are okay, but keep it realistic. Also, as you've noticed I didn't list hometown or anything. If you want you character to be from outside the city or kingdom originally and moved here, that's fine. 

 

Relations  If you want, you can have idols as siblings, it doesn't bother me. However, if you use one sibling, make sure to use all the siblings. For example, if you use Jessica you have to have Krystal too.

 

Love Interest  Now, you can have just about anyone as a love interest, even a member of SHINee. I'm going to mention that I'm more familiar with SHINee, Super Junior, MBLAQ, B.A.P., and BIGBANG. But you can choose anyone. Please make their personality detailed as well. Like I mentioned, I'm not familiar with a lot of groups so you gotta help me out lol Also for interactions and their first meeting please mention somewhere if their first meeting has already occured or if you want me to write it.

 

FAQ  If I get any questions as this goes on, I'll post them here.