chapter seven.

Honey Hunt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The weekend was over and Suzy can't decided weather she was happy or teriffied of going to school and seeing Jongin. Throguhout the weeked all she had been thinking about was the moment she had shared with him as he had dropped her off home.

 

------

 

The silence was comforting, neither had made the effort to talk. Both were comfortable, and all they needed were each others presence. 

 

"Well," Suzy mumbled as they arrived on the front steps leading to her home. "Thank you." 

 

Jongin chuckled. "I should be the one thanking you for today." 

 

"I should go inside now." 

 

Jongin waited for her to go inside without even realizing that his fingers were still laced with hers. "Aren't you going to go inside now?"

 

It was Suzy's turn to chuckle. "Well you see," She raised her hand that he had yet to release. "You have to let go of me."

 

Jongin blushed, though he still held onto her for a little bit longer before giving her a gentle squeeze. "Alright. Goodnight." 

 

"Goodnight."

 

-------

 

Suzy settled into her seat and began taking out the contents of her bag, even though class had not start. She decided to finish some questions from her math homework, while the other students chatted happily amongst themselves.

 

The chatting of her classmates died down until it was completely silent, but Suzy paid no attention as she tried to solve a math question. “Is Bae Suzy here?”  The voice was smooth as velvet, which got Suzy to raise her head.

 

Her eyes widen, seeing Kim Myungsoo standing at the door with  a  small smile on his lips. Suzy stood up slowly from her desk and walked towards Myungsoo. While she did, she could feel also every single pair of eyes following her.

 

“Um,” Suzy was at a lost for words. “Hello.” She bowed, while greeting her Sunbae. Myungsoo chuckled, before taking her hands into his. Every one gasped while looking at the scene in front of them. 3rd year Kim Myungsoo, the school’s heartthrob, was holding 1st year student Bae Suzy’s hand.

 

“Come with me.” Myungsoo tugged at Suzy’s hand and began pulling her away from the classroom.

 

Suzy and Myungsoo began walking towards the ‘Exit’ when a voice yelled,  “STOP.”  Both Myungsoo and Suzy turned towards the voice.

 

“Class is about to start.” Jongin said, looking at Myungsoo. “Whatever you want to tell her, it can wait. You shouldn’t interfere with a students study just because you want to tell her something.”

 

Myungsoo looked at Suzy with a small smile, before dropping his hands from hers. “He’s right. I’m sorry.”

 

“I-its alright.” Suzy stuttered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter