chapter six.

Honey Hunt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How about this one?" Suzy turned to where Jongin held a necklace with a silver music note pendent on it. 

 

The two had been walking in and out of shops trying to find the perfect gift for Krystal, but Jongin didn't even know what to buy. Suzy had asked him a question about what were Krystal's interest and likes; he couldn't answer them. He soon found himself realizing that he didn't know his own girlfriend too well. What kind of boyfriend was he? 

 

"This is beauitufl." Suzy replied, while holding up the necklace she took from Jongin. Just as he thought he had found the right gift, Jongin looked at Suzy and couldn't help but notice the sparkle in her eyes when she held the neckalce in her hands. At that moment, he no longer had the urge to buy it because he realized that this necklace didn't suit Krystal - it suited someone else.

 

"I think you should buy this one." Suzy smiled as she hand the necklace back to Jongin. Her smile soon disappeared seeing Jongin put the necklace back on to the stand where he had gotton it. "You're not going to get it?" 

 

"I don't think it'll be a good gift." Jongin shrugged, before walking off towards the other side of the department store. 

 

"What are you talking about?" Suzy held on to Jongin's elbow to stop him from moving. "I think it's perfect."

 

"It's not the right gift for her though." 

 

"Why?" Suzy couldn't understand why Jongin no longer wanted to buy the necklace. "Is it the cost? 'Cause I can help pay for it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter