chapter two.

Honey Hunt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 6pm by the time the both had finished with their cleaning duties. During most of that time Jongin would occasionally make small talk with Suzy asking her random questions, to which Suzy would answer with short sentences, not fully paying attention.

 

It wasn't until Jongin had asked her if there was anyone that she was interested in, that Suzy paid her full attention. Suzy froze, feeling her heart beat race in an abnormally fast pace. Just how would she answer the question he had thrown at her? If she were to say 'yes' then Jongin would press on and try to figure out who she liked. And she couldn't say 'no' because then her voice would squeak, indicating that she was lying. Jongin knew Suzy well enough to know that she wasn't a great liar. She was a horrible liar. Suzy was stuck and didn't know how to answer.

 

Taking her silence as a 'yes,' a small smirk slowly made it's way on to Jongin's lips. "So you do like someone!" Jongin said almost a bit to excitedly. Suzy sighed, and decided to just nod. She glanced over at Jongin who had his thumb under his chin, thinking.

 

"Is it Lee Taemin?" 

 

"No." 

 

"Im Jaebum?"

 

"Nope."

 

"3rd year, Kim Myungsoo?" Jongin asked, not knowing who else could be Suzy's potential crush.

 

"What?" Suzy asked. "I've never even spoken to him!" 

 

Jongin shrugged his shoulders. "I' heard from a few people that he likes you." Jongin looks at Suzy who looked purely shocked by the sudden announcement.

 

"Are you sure?" Suzy's eyes were wide, as she took in the news. Kim Myungsoo, the school's very own prince charming liked her? 

 

"Yah!" Jongin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter