chapter ten.

Honey Hunt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't understand," Jongin says, holding on to Suzy's hand to prevent her from leaving. "I really don't. What do you mean we can't hang out anymore? Aren't we friends?" Jongin's trying to make sense of Suzy's words.

 

Suzy looks down at the ground, refusing to meet his eyes because she knows that if she does she'll crack. 

 

"Look, I don't know why or what you and Krystal are fighting about." Jongin says, "but I don't see why we have to stop hanging out with each other."

 

Suzy looks up at Jongin and she tries to think about what she should say. When she meets his eyes, she's at a lost for words. Seeing Jongin look so upset surprised her.

 

"You don't understand." Was all she said, while she tried to free herself from his grip. 

 

"If I don't understand then make me understand." Jongin plead. 

 

She took a deep breath, closing her eyes and counted to ten. Suzy desperately tried to calm herself.  "Let's not talk about this right now, okay?" She looked around at the other people in the hallway who had their attention on them. Once she started to walk away, Jongin quickly held on to Suzy.

 

"Stop." He says. "Stop running away from me." 

 

 

Thump. Thump.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter