chapter four.

Honey Hunt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      It was tempting. It was absolutely tempting. He could swear on his own life that it was calling for him. The pink journal that laid on Suzy's unattended desk was practically begging for him to open it up and read the thoughts of his precious friend, Bae Su Ji. At least, that's what he told himself.

 

Jongin slowly made his way towards her desk, with a broom in his left hand pretending to sweep. He looked at the door to see if the coast was clear before he picked the journal up. 

 

"Don't you dare open that journal, Kim Jongin." Suzy glared seeing him with her journal that contained all of her secrets and thoughts. On the inside, she was absolutely freaking out but she knew that if she were to be super defensive of it, he'd probably take a look in that journal then and there. She had to somewhat try and keep her cool.

 

Jongin smiled sheepily at her before placing the journal back down on her desk. Suzy quickly made her ways towards her desk and wrapped her arms around it, protectively. She wondered why she even brought  it to school.

 

"I will tell you this once and only once," Suzy said. "don't you ever even think about this journal, you got that?" Jongin nodded, though behind his back he crossed his fingers. Suzy looked at Jongin before placing the journal into her backpack. She looked up at Jongin who was, by now, across the room sweeping the floor.

 

"I'll be back," Suzy said. "I just have to get a bucket of water to mop the floor." She stared at Jongin for a few more seconds before leaving him alone with that journal. 

 

By the time Suzy had stepped out of the door, Jongin was already half way towards her bag.  

 

'Sorry Suzy, but this is the only way for me to know what's going in on that mysterious little head of yours.' Jongin thought. He opened the journal and quickly skimmed through the contents of the journal. Jongin noticed that they were all dedicated to a mysterious K. Jongin continued to skim through the pages unil he landed on a page that seemed like lyrics.

'She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter