Chapter 9

No Mercy

 

You walked down the hallways, alone of course, avoiding the cheeky and rude glares people were giving you.  It was lunch time, and you were searching for the rest of  the B.A.P clique, passing by people who were muttering inaudible words. This was what came with being friends of B.A.P, or to be more specific, a girlfriend of Himchan.

"Hey." A familiar girl stopped you in your tracks, and you looked up to find Yunhee glaring at you, with her folded arms. Her group of cronies were standing behind her, and you clutched your books to your chest harder, bracing for what came from her. "Guess what, Mrs. Kim?"

"What?" You fearlessly snapped, and Yunhee gritted her teeth. It was quite obvious that she wasn't used to people talking back to her, and she slammed you against the wall. Your head hit the wall, and you winced as the throbbing started. "Ow..."

"Don't you WHAT me. I think we both know what happened." Yunhee snarled, and pulled up the collar of your hoodie. "Jongup decided to break up with me. And you know why?"

"W-why?" You sputtered, and cringed as you saw the fire in Yunhee's angry eyes burn.

"Because, apparently, he likes another girl. And I think we BOTH know who this other girl is." Yunhee jutted her jaw in the front. She reminded you of a bull dog, as her hair was also tied up into buns. The girls behind her laughed, as they surrounded you and Yunhee. You were scared out of your wits, but you bit your lip and hoped that this would end quickly.

"I- i don't know." You stammered, and this time, Yunhee couldn't take it anymore. She raised her hand, and smacked you clean across the face. You could feel a burning sensation on the left of you cheek, and you tried to hold your tears back as she stared back at you with a triumphant smirk. "Oops! I didn't mean that! Now what am I going to do? Himchan's soooooo going to beat me up, I'm totally toast!" Her voice bellowed through the now lonely hallway. You could hear loud cackles behind Yunhee, and automatically knew that it was her cronies.

"Now listen to me clearly. You are going to follow my rules carefully, if you don't want to get hurt again." Yunhee dropped the collar of your hoodie, and you gasped for breath helplessly. She cackled, and put up a finger. "One. You will stay away from Jongup, if you know what's good for you. Two, if he tries to talk to you, you will nod or shake your head, and then move on. Three. You will NOT tell anyone of this plan, and believe me, I will find out if you do." Yunhee backed away from you. "NOW GO! AND NEVER LET ME SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN!"

You held back your tears, and you ran as fast as you could  away from Yunhee, hoping you would never face her wrath again. The throbbing of your head and cheek stayed, and you knew there would be a mark.

"~~~~-ah!" You skidded to a stop and turned to find Himchan with one arm out.

You couldn't help it. After what you experienced, you ran straight into his arms, and started to sob uncontrollably, for the second time this week. Himchan looked with shock as you soaked his shirt, and then held you to his chest, as you both stood in the empty hallway, silently.

He didn't bother to ask you what happened.

Because he  saw  everything.

...............................................

Himchan  looked down at the now sleeping body of you. He your hair tenderly, as you slept, the tear stains and red marks covering your cheeks.

*She's been in so much pain...and I couldn't do anything about it. She's been through so much...*

He heard you let out another final sob, before you looked up at him.

"Himchan, don't ever leave me." You choked, and let out another tear escape from your eyes. Himchan felt like crying himself, as he hugged you close to him. You felt a warm shield of protection cover you, and a wave of relief washed over you instantly.

"Don't cry ~~~~. It hurts me to see you cry." Himchan said, and you sniffled, wiping your tears.

"It's....Yunhee." You sputtered, and tears started to well up again. "She threatened me."

Himchan pretended not to know about what Yunhee said, and asked you what happened.

So you told him, about how she slapped you, pulled your collar, told you to stay away from Jongup, and not to tell anyone about what had happened.

Himchan stood up suddenly. "Wait right here. Don't move." He left the room, and you looked at your fingers anxiously. *What's he going to give me..?*

He walked back into the room, and gave you a packaged box. "Here. You'll need it."

You stared at it like it was some kind of alien. It was a cell phone box, and as you opened the package, you pulled out an iPhone. "W-what? Why did you buy me this, this is so expensive!"

Himchan chuckled, and pulled you closer to him. "It's for your safety. I don't want you to get hurt." He whispered, and his breath tickled your skin.

"B-but...you could've gotten me a cheaper phone..." You registered a confused look on your face, and Himchan ruffled your hair.

"You're my girlfriend, I've got to get the best for you." He smiled, and patted the space between his legs. "Come here, I'll show you how to work it." You nodded, and crawled towards your boyfriend, sitting between his legs. He took out the sleek phone from the package, and pressed the power button on, as he put his chin on the top of your head.

"What's that?" You pointed to the lock screen, as Himchan unlocked it. "Oh, that's so cool!"

Himchan smirked. "You've never had a phone before, have you ~~~~-ah?"

You shook your head. "I didn't have the time before to text or call anyone."

Himchan stared silently at the phone, not sure what to say. He swiped through the menu, and tapped on the Contacts button. He tapped a few letters, before he handed it back to you. "See, I added my number. Now you can call me anytime you want."

You nodded, and looked at the phone, curiously. "Can you teach me more?" You held the phone carefully, making sure not to drop it, and staring at it with awe.

Himchan chuckled, "Anything for you, ~~~~-ah"  he said, before spending the rest of the day teaching you how to use the phone.

........................................

YAAAY, totally-focused-on-himchan-chapter /cheers/

I updated quick this time, RIGHHTTT???? ;-;

it's only cos inspiration comes when i study SOB.

NOW IT'S DAEHYUN'S GIF TIME

-saw hawt /sobs/-

-kimchi-