Chapter 10

No Mercy

 


Jongup sat down in his seat. He slouched in his seat, and pulled out his phone, just as you took your seat next to him.

"Good morning Jongup." You put on a fake smile, a little mad that you got hurt because of Jongup's break up with Yunhee.

Jongup ignored you, and pulled up his backpack up on the table, searching for something.

"Jongu-" You stopped, as soon as you saw your prince in shining armor. "Hi Himchan!"

"Hey cutie." Himchan smirked, as he sat between you and Jongup. "What's wrong, pitiful soul?"

"Shut up." Jongup hissed, and laid his head on his textbook. "I'm not in the mood to talk."

Himchan reduced his eye size to tiny slits. "Is it because of Yun-"

"Don't.Even.Try." Jongup lifted up his head, showing his clenched teeth. "I've had enough of that 's bull and I don't need yours."

You blinked in surprise at Jongup's state. You've never seen him like this before and you were a little scared of his sudden grouchiness. After what happened with Yunhee, you really didn't want to see Jongup's rage.

"Attention class!" Ms.Cho banged a chemistry textbook on her desk. The whole class flinched, and turned to the front. "We've got a new student in our class."

The classroom bubbled with soft murmurs and mumbles, until Ms.Cho slammed the textbook once again.

"As I was about to say, he comes from Suwon, so don't make fun of his foreign accent, or I'll make sure to it that it stops immediately." Ms.Cho smirked, as she pulled the door open. "Come in, Mr.Kim."

A guy, with straight, dirty blonde hair, walked into the classroom. He was wearing a red scarf, and a black leather jacket. His black skinny jeans clung to his legs, as he strolled in, a cool look pasted on his face. He looked at the class, and then bowed respectfully.  "Anneyonghaesyo, Kim Yukwon hamnidah."

"Class, this is our new transfer student." Ms.Cho stated obviously, and smiled at Yukwon. "You can go take a seat behind Jongup over there."

As soon as he sat down, an instant eruption of whispers surrounded the classroom. Yukwon sat down in his seat and picked up a pencil, as Jongup turned around.

"Yo, Moon Jongup." Jongup held out a hand, as Yukwon raised his eyebrows. "Nice to meet you." It took a second for Yukwon to return the handshake, and Jongup turned around, scoffing. You decided to turn around to meet the new student, and did so.

You couldn't help, but to notice how perfect his hair stood up. It didn't even look like it was gelled, and his innocent face was looking down, at the package Ms.Cho had handed him. He scribbled, then looked up,  just when you were trying to grasp all of his perfection.

"Hey there." His voice smoothly curved around and into your ears, as you blinked slowly. "What's your name?"

"~~~~ K-kim." You involuntarily held out a hand, and he laughed, shaking it instantly. You pulled your hand back, blushing.

"Nice to know we have the same last name." He grinned, and you melted on the inside.

"I have the same last name as well." You heard a snarl from behind you, and turned to see Himchan smiling at Yukwon. "Kim Himchan, nice to meet you. I'm also known as ~~~~'s boyfriend."

"Cute." Yukwon smiled, and went back to scribbling on his paper. You didn't know if you wanted to talk to him more and see his melting smile,(and receive a from your boyfriend) or just go back to doing your own work. You finally decided to go back and do your own work, as Himchan put his protective arm around you, his fingers resting on your right shoulder.

"Hey, ~~~~-ah, how do you do this?" Himchan pointed to a question in the biology textbook. "Can you help me?"

You nodded. "Well you see here, this is a compound righ-" You stopped midway in your sentence, as Himchan leaned closer to you, his head resting on your  shoulder. From the back, it looked like he was about to kiss you, and you shrugged him off easily. He whined, pouting while he put his head on the desk. "Himchan!"

"You don't love me." Himchan pouted, and closed his eyes, pretending to cry. "Why don't you love me?"

You trembled. Nobody had ever talked to you like this, and you didn't know what to respond with. Just yesterday, you guys had spent the day together, when he was teaching you how to use an iPhone.

And now he's asking you why you don't love him.

This confused you a bit, and you stared silently at the chemistry package.

"Himchan?" Ms.Cho stood up from her desk. "What are you doing?"

You looked to the right, and jumped back, shocked at what he was doing. He was just inches from your face, and it looked like he was going to plant a surprise kiss.

"Nothing Ms.Cho~" Himchan sweetly smiled, and Ms.Cho shook her head, and went back to correcting test papers.

You could feel the heat of everyone staring at you and Himchan. Your hands trembled, and you couldn't write properly anymore, so you finally put down your pencil, and told yourself you would do the work at home.

You looked around the classroom, soon letting your eyes rest on Jongup. He was wearing a blue sleeveless shirt, with black skinny jeans. You couldn't help but think that he kinda looked a little cuter today, but later shook that thought out of your head.

You looked back at your chemistry package, and found out there were a few questions that you didn't understand.

Instead of asking your smart boyfriend, you resorted to leaning over to Jongup's side and asking him.

"Jongup, how do I solve this equation..." You pointed at one of the many few questions. Jongup looked at you, wondering why you were asking him, instead of Himchan.

"Well, you first need to solve for the Chlorines." Jongup scooted his chair closer to you, so that he could see the question. You stared at him in surprise, wondering what happened to the guy who was pissed off at everyone, and listened to him explain. "So you add a 2 here, cause you have to balance it, right?"

You nodded quickly, and looked back behind you, to check up on Himchan. "Himcha-"

There was your boyfriend, sleeping on the desk, his mouth wide open as a drop of drool slid down his chin. You giggled, at the amount of cuteness that was showcasing itself.

"Yah, ~~~~-ah." Jongup turned you around. "Stop looking at your boyfriend, and focus on your work."

You didn't know if Jongup was being over protective of you, or just wanted to teach you with no interruptions. You tried to show no obvious shock in your face, as you spent the next thirty five minutes listening to Jongup explain chemistry .

Little did you realize that you forgot to obey Yunhee's rules.

............................

It was lunch time, and you scooted into your normal seat, next to Junhee. She looked excited, and you stirred your noodles, waiting for her to talk first. Yongguk was the only one out of the BAP group to be there at the table, and at that time, he was studying biology.

Junhee leaned into your ear, and whispered excitedly. "Oh my god, guess what ~~~~. Daehyun said we should go steady!"

You gave a confused look to Junhee, as a bright smile was plastered onto her face. "W-what? What is that?"

Junhee giggled, and leaned in to whisper into your ear. "It means that he's committing to me of course!"

You had a straight look on your face. Of course, there was always one happy couple in every high school. And that happy couple was Junhee and Daehyun. You were secretly just a teensy bit envious of how perfect they were, but shrugged it off as soon as you saw Junhee's happy face.

"He just wants the V." Yongguk snorted, and you laughed as you saw a shade of light pink creep up Junhee's cheeks. "Daehyun isn't that hard to figure out. Maybe you aroused him so much that he-"

"OKAY OKAY I GET IT JEEZ" Junhee covered her face as she blushed, just as Daehyun strolled to the table, carrying a tray full of food that could fit a beast. You stared at the tray, analyzing its contents. There were 3 plates of kimbap, with equal amounts of kimchi on the side. He had a huge bowl of rice, chopsticks stabbed into the rice, and curry spilled on top. He had a huge grin on his face, as he slid his next to Junhee's.

"So, what's the plan for the winter break?" Daehyun s his arm around Junhee's waist. "I was thinking maybe going to that ski resort located on the edge of Seoul."

"That's so far away though..." You mumbled, knowing your parents wouldn't let you go so far away from home. "I don't think I can go-"

"You're worried that you're parents will find out, aren't you?" Junhee smiled sympathetically, and put a hand on your shoulder. "Don't worry about that, I've already formed a simple plan."

You raised your eyebrows. "I hope it doesn't included lying." You spat out, with a serious look on your face.

"Pssh, don't worry, just follow, okay?" Junhee grinned, pumping your fist with her own. "Dae, let's go to the library, I need to study for English."

"Okay Joo." He nodded obediently,  and for a second you thought he sounded like an obedient dog. You shook the thought out of your head, and waved goodbye to the lovey dovey couple.

"I wonder why they left so suddenly." You blinked, and stirred your noodles awkwardly, not knowing what to say.

Yongguk flipped a page of his biology textbook. "It was because Daehyun was getting ."

You widened your eyes. "How do you know?"

Yongguk smirked. "It was obvious, he was biting his lip, wrapping his arms and legs around her." He flipped another page. "They're both like frogs, except that Daehyun's the one that's hopping onto Junhee's back. Which means-"

You made a disgusted face. "-he wants the V."

Yongguk grinned. "And now you know."

You scrunched up your face, hoping that your own boyfriend wouldn't end up as as this one.

..................

WEEEE, guess who's back? DAS RIGHT, I'M BACK IN THE GAMEEE~

sorry for not updating! Lotsa school work piling on top of me, and killing me x____x

well, i hope you lovely subbies enjoy this chapter! :)

-nuuushieee-