Chapter 3

No Mercy

Junhee lead you outside of the school, and walked towards a tall building in the east side of the school. She pressed a few buttons, and the door opened. You memorized the buttons she pressed, and walked into the tall building with her.

Once you walked in, you were hit with an aroma of sweet peach. You sniffed it, and nostalgia took over your whole mind. You remembered your sweet mother, who used to make peach pie for you every once in a while.

Junhee walked up to the concierge desk, and looked around. There was no one behind the desk. "Hmm..I swear Leona was here somewhere..." Junhee tapped on the marble which surrounded the desk like a wall, forming a semicircle around the desk. You noticed a counter bell on the marble, and pushed it, as a 'ting!' went through the hallway. A woman appeared at the desk, with her hair messily tied in a  bun, and her face applied with light cream. You cringed, and wondered why everyone here was so pretty. "Ah, Leona unnie, this is Kim ~~~~! She's going to be our new roommate." Junhee beamed when she said your name, and you adjusted the sleeve of your hoodie nervously.

"It's nice to meet you. Now if you could sign here, and print your name nicely here, that will be it, and you can go to your room." Leona put front a large portfolio full of papers, and opened it up to a page with the names 'Lee Junhee, Chan-Kim Haylin and Pyo Minyu'. You wrote your name obediently, as they both watched you. "Thanks! That will be all. Junhee, make sure to tell her what the password is for your dorm, and what your dorm number is." Leona closed the portfolio, and put it away, under the desk.  You waved goodbye with Junhee, as she lead you through a large corridor, and into an elevator.

"So, we're rooming on the 5th floor, and our suite number is 505. I'll tell you the dorm password once we get in." Junhee stepped out of the elevator as soon as the doors opened at the 5th floor. You carefully stepped out of the elevator, and followed Junhee through a corridor, till you stopped at the number '505'. "Well, this is it. Here, I'll show you the numbers."  You leaned in as Junhee showed the numbers she pressed, and the door unlocked, revealing a compact room with a kitchen, a small living room, and four doors that lead to bedrooms. In the living room, there were two girls. One was sleeping off, and the other was lazily watching TV. "Hey Minyu. Minyu, this is Kim ~~~~, and she'll be rooming with us."

Minyu nodded at you, and grinned. "Hey ~~~~. It's nice to meet you." Minyu pulled out a pocky stick from her box of pocky, and nibbled at it. She was wearing loose sweat pants that were printed "Seoul is SOUL" and wore a baggie hoodie that matched with the sweats. She switched off the television, and got up from the couch, shaking the other girl.

"And the sleeping girl over there, is Haylin." Junhee pointed at the girl who's hair was streaked with blonde at the tips, open with a blue blanket lazily thrown on her. Her legs stuck out of the blanket, and her pillow was on the floor, next to the coffee table. "Haylin's actually half-chinese, so she's known for her dumplings. Her father's actually a famous idol, I forgot who it was..."

"She looks like Myungsoo." You noticed, as opened again, her tongue her lips. Her eyebrows were just like Infinite's Myungsoo's and her cheeks were a little pink from what looked like makeup.

"Oh yeah, she's the daughter of Myungsoo. She's been given an ulzzang award already, so she's probably going to follow her father's footsteps when she graduates from this school. She's really lazy though." And with that, Junhee proceeded to walk up to Haylin, and kick her .

"OW!" Haylin jolted, and fell off the couch, her arm hitting the coffee table. "Wow, what was that for?" She rubbed her arm, as Junhee put on a triumphant smirk.

"Haylin, this is Kim ~~~~. " Haylin nodded sleepily, as Junhee spoke.

"Hi, Chan-Kim Haylin. I'm known as Myungsoo's daughter." Haylin held out a limp hand, and you shook it lightly.

"She's also in love with Infinite's Sunggyu's son." Junhee teased, and Haylin blushed. "Kim Taelon right? Haven't you guys been childhood friends?"

"Shut up." Haylin mumbled, as she grabbed her pillow and hid her blushing face with it. "He's just a friend."

"Suuuure." Junhee teased, and winked at you. "Forget Haylin, she's just a little shy now. Here, let me show you to your room." Junhee lead you into a bedroom, which was wallpapered with light blue. Inside, you found a soft bed, layered with a white blanket. You were amazed at the room, and stood there in awe. "Pretty nice right?"

"Yeah..it's amazing..." you mumbled, still struck by awe.

"Well, you'll have everything ready by tonight, oh and by the way." Junhee cupped near your ear and lowered her voice to a whisper. "We'll be going out for dinner tonight at 8, and coming back at 10, which is just in time for our curfew, which is 10:30 p.m."

You nodded obediently, as you heard a familiar bell ring.

"Well, that's the bell. Go find your next class, and I'll see you at the dorm!" Junhee waved bye, as she ran out of the dorm, suddenly in a rush.

*Huh. Wonder why she was in such a rush.* You picked up your backpack from the floor, and opened the door.

"Hey wait!" Minyu pulled on your backpack strap, and you jolted backwards. "Let's walk to class together. What do you have?"

"Functions." You mumbled, and straightened your backpack strap.

"Oh same here! Then let's go together." Minyu grabbed your hand and you both walked towards the school.

........................................................................

School passed quickly, and you remembered the date Jongup had with Yunhee. You giggled to yourself as you made your way to the front of school, seeing a group of girls surrounded around Yunhee. You smirked, and turned around to bump right into Yunhee's date.

"Ah, Jongup." You smiled, and winked at him. "Good luck on your date tonight!"

"Hah, thanks." Jongup groaned, and rolled his eyes. "It's not a date though-"

"Jongup-oppa!" A shrill squeal made Jongup and you flinch, and you stuck your tongue out at Jongup, as you dodged the group of girls that surrounded Jongup. "Oppa, are you excited for your date tonight with Yunhee? Isn't she cute? Oh my gosh Jongup, you are so lucky!!" The girls gushed all over Jongup, and you smiled as he put an awkward face on, kindly smiling at all of them. Your view was obstructed by Yunhee, whose hair was curled prettily, her face lightly layered with makeup. Jongup looked at Yunhee, blinking, before he realized it was Yunhee.

"Hi Jong." She smiled cutely, and Jongup blushed. You could tell it was love at first sight, as you smiled to yourself, and walked away from the scene.

You walked to the other end of the school, and exited the school, making your way towards the dorm. You pressed the buttons, and the door opened, as you saw Leona writing something in her notebook.

"Oh ~~~~, there's a note for you. Some guy named Himchan wanted to see you, and he's waiting at your door." Leona pointed up, and went back to writing in her notebook.

*Himchan? What is he doing here...?*

...................................

"Oh Himchan!" You stepped out of the elevator and looked down the corridor, greeted by a sleeping Himchan, who was leaning against the door.

"W-ha?" He woke up, and rubbed his eyes. "Oh, ~~~~-ah, I need your help with something..." He rubbed his eyes again, as you pressed the buttons and opened the door. *Oh good, nobody's home.* You let Himchan come in, as you closed the door.

"What's up?" You went into the kitchen and opened the fridge, suddenly hungry, as Himchan sat on the couch.

"Well...you know the chem homework? Yeah I don't get it." Himchan scratched his head sheepishly, and you sighed, taking out a bottle of carbonated milk. "Can you..uh help me? Because I don't wanna miss today's dinner with the crew."

"Alright, we'll do it. It won't take long, she only assigned three pages."  You sat down next to Himchan on the couch, and pulled out the package that Ms.Cho handed you. He put his head on your shoulder, as you flipped the package and pulled out the pages. You instantly shook his head off. "Yah! Don't do that!"

"But I'm tired..." Himchan yawned, and put his head on your shoulder again. You blushed, before muttering to yourself, ignoring him. "So, how do we do this?"

"Well, for this compound, it's an ionic compound right? Remember what an ionic compound is? It's a compound which-" You stopped talking, and saw that Himchan was sleeping again, his hair nuzzling your neck. You sighed heavily, before putting down his head on the couch slowly, and ran to the kitchen to make instant noodles. *He was eating noodles at lunch...so I might as well just make some.*

Himchan stirred, his mouth open as his arm dangled down from the couch. "~~~~-ah.."

You ignored it, thinking he was just sleep-talking, and continued to put the box of noodles in the microwave. You looked at the dishes in the sink, and decided you would wash them, so they wouldn't collect dirt.

"~~~~-ah, why are you washing the dishes?" The front door opened, and you flinched, running out of the kitchen and blocking the front door.  "~~~~-ah what happened?"

"J-junhee, don't come in!" You pushed as hard as you could against the door, not wanting Junhee to see that Himchan was sleeping on the couch.

"Are you mad at me? I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to run off like that, I just wanted to see Dae before I started class and he told me to meet him and I was late and all...But please let me in, I need to dress you up for tonight's dinner!" Junhee pushed as hard against the door, and you found it hard to keep up, letting go of the door, as Junhee stumbled into the house. The first thing she heard was the microwave beeping and Junhee raised her eyebrows as she stepped towards the kitchen and opened the microwave. "Noodles? For who?"

"H-himchan." You stammered, and pointed to the couch, as Junhee jumped back, letting a little scream out. "I-I'm sorry-"

"It's not your fault, don't worry." Junhee smiled and stepped out of the kitchen. "Let me go wake him up." Junhee ran to the living room, and shook Himchan up. "YAH, you pabo, wake up! We're gonna need your help today."

"HUH,  what?!" Himchan jolted up again, and kicked his leg up, falling off the couch. "Ah...what is it..."

"You're going to help ~~~~ to choose a dress. I'm going to get her dressed up, and you're going to judge it like a good boy. Alright?" Junhee snorted, before taking you to  her bedroom. "Be ready Himchan~"

Himchan groaned, and rubbed his face, obviously not wanting to take part in any of this.

............................................

"Well? What do you think?" Junhee brought your shy self outside and presented you in front of Himchan.

You were dressed up, makeup and hair carefully done by Junhee. The dress had spaghetti straps, and the bottom just barely reached your knees.  The skirt part of the dress was frilly, and when you twirled, it spun with you, creating a circle around you. You blushed, as you weren't used to this. You never put makeup on, and you never dressed up this much. You covered your face, embarrassed you were wearing such a dress.

"It's...." Apparently Himchan was awestruck too, as he turned speechless. "Wow."

"Told ya ~~~~. You look pretty, stop covering your face!" Junhee forcefully removed your hands from your face, and you blushed even more, not making eye contact with Himchan.

"I-I...let's just go!" You stammered, and frowned. Himchan shook his head, as he got up from his seat, his skinny jeans clinging to his legs as he slipped on his hoodie. You were disappointed, you were actually hoping that Himchan would call you pretty.

"You didn't have to dress her up that much." Himchan frowned at Junhee, and she just snorted.

"Oh please, Himchan, it's just because you're not dressed up. Now run along and get ready, before we leave. It's already 5 'o'clock." Junhee shooed Himchan out of the dorm, as you sat on the couch, still disappointed.  Junhee saw your disappointed look. "Hey ~~~~, don't worry about that fool, he's just not used to such pretty girls. He's been like that all his life." Junhee teased you, and you smiled a little. "Now do whatever you want, I'm going to be dressing up." Junhee left the living room, and closed her bedroom door.

You sat on the couch quietly, excited for tonight's dinner.

.....................................

Sorry for today's chapter for being so long >_< . I couldn't stop LOOOL. 

-kimchi (currently waiting for gummy)