Chapter 7

No Mercy

 

You strolled outside the school, carefully blending with everyone outside, as you walked outside towards the school garden. You never bothered to visit it before, and you thought that the garden was just  a pile of mud and plants. As soon as you stepped into the garden, you saw something you didn't want to see.

*J-Jongup! With....Yunhee?*You put on a confused look as you peered behind the bushes of the garden. Jongup was sitting on a black bench alongside Yunhee. It looked like they were on a date, but Jongup didn't seem like he was enjoying it. In fact, he was actually texting someone on his cell phone.

A few seconds later, you felt a buzz in your pants, as you took out your cellphone. *~~~~! Come save me please TT TT. Yunhee is giving me such a tough time!*

You bit her lip. You weren't going to forget the reason you had come here, and you were just about to ignore the text, but something stopped you from walking away.

"~~~?" A whisper from the figure in front of you stopped you from moving and you looked up to see Himchan staring down at you. "What are you doing here, don't you have homework to-"

"SHH!" You clasped his mouth shut with your hand, and brought him down with you, so that both of you kneeled behind the bushes. "Jongup's on a date with Yunhee, and-"

"And you wanted to watch them?" Himchan raised his eyebrow in suspicion. "Why can't you just go on a date with me?"  Himchan pouted, but you shooed it off with your hand.

"No it's because Jongup-" Before you could finish, Himchan pushed you forward              into the bushes, as footsteps were heard down the sidewalk. The branches scratched your sweater, catching hold onto the blue thread of your hoodie.

"Oh hey hyung!" Himchan grinned, as he stood in front of the bush. You rustled as quietly as you could in the bushes, hoping not to make a sound. "What's up?"

Yongguk squinted his eyes at his dongsaeng. "Nothing much....why are you so antsy?"

Himchan shuffled his feet closer to the bush, as he completely blocked the bush you were hiding in. "A-antsy? Haha, what are you talking about? Actually, I'm the opposite of antsy, I'm perfectly calm."

"I see." Yongguk looked behind Himchan. "What are you trying to hide?"

"N-nothing!" Himchan moved sideways, once again blocking the bush you were hiding in.

Yongguk stared in silence at the bush, before pushing Himchan to the side and crouching down. "Hey...why are there red shoes in the bushes?" Yongguk pulled the shoes, and you cringed, realizing he was pulling your shoe. You couldn't resist the pulling, or Yongguk would think that you were stuck inside, and he pulled out the sneakers. You pulled your legs into your chest, hiding them from outside the bush. Yongguk looked at the sneakers in silence, before raising his eyebrows at Himchan. "Well?"

"Oh...I think ~~~~ left her shoes...and I didn't want you to take them so...I was hiding them." Himchan stumbled, and moved towards Yongguk, making an attempt to grab the sneakers back. But Yongguk pulled them away, and put them in his black backpack. "Hey!"

"Sorry, I don't trust you with these." Yongguk spat. "I'll return them to ~~~~ tomorrow."

"But wait- yah!" Himchan didn't bother to follow his hyung, because he knew it was pointless. He watched as Yongguk walked away, and poked in the bushes. "Hey, ~~~~-ah...Yongguk took your sneakers..."

"It's okay." you mumbled, as Himchan pulled you out of the bushes. You cringed as the branches scratched your arms, legs and face. "Ouch...." You got out of the bushes, and dusted yourself off.

"Are you okay?" Himchan eyed your face and arms, as they were covered in red scratches.

"Yeah I think so...but I can't walk back to the school because I'm now in my socks." You pointed at your feet, purple socks covering your feet. "How am I going to walk back now?"

Himchan stared at the sky for a while, before getting an idea. He then picked you up, and started to walk to the school, as he carried you bridal style.

"What do you think you're doing?!" You struggled to get up, but Himchan chuckled, and kissed your cheek. "Yah!

"Baby, don't worry about it. Just relax." He smirked, and carried you into the school, obviously earning whispers from the student crowd.

You sighed, before squeezing your eyes and pretending to sleep, so that everyone would think you had fainted.

*This is going to be so  hard to explain to everyone....*

......................

BWAHAHA. I'm sorry for not updating! D: I was working on my other stories aflkjflsdkfhsldkf. I know I . Shuddap. 

Well, I hope you enjoy this story, because you'll just have to see what comes next~

-kimchi (BTW I TALKED TO MY HOYA CRUSH LOOKALIKE AND OMG HE- I - I LOVE HIM

here have a nice gif of himchan he's so dsjksdgksd cute ugh